Solar arcs and relocation charts

ANy one have any thoughts on applying solar arcs to relocation chart? I am ASKING because i have lived in florida for 32 yEARS and the relocation chart is a little different that natal chart-natal chart has 15 of Sag rising and relocation has 25 degree of sag rising with moon within 3 degrees of ascendent amy
amy maddalozzo

You don't mean to use the racidal chart as it is, and then to calculate the solar
chart for the actual domicile? That would be the way Morin preferred.

But solar arcs are - and should be - calculated with the correct or original
chart, because the essence of solar arcs is to develop the radix by the Sun's
progression, i.e. the Sun taking the chart as a whole with it and and together
with the original positions of M and A within the radix and with the original
relation or proportion with the other planets &c.

Amymaddalozzo,

On his site, George Pentidis gives an overview of Local Space Astrology, Astro*Carto*Graphy and Geodetics, three systems of astrolocality astrology or astromapping.
https://astrolocality.wordpress.com/201 ... cal-space/

Astro*Carto*Graphy
Here Katie explains how with Astro*Carto*Graphy places can transform us.
https://thetravellinglight.com/Astrocar ... ansform-Us

Many softwares can do the calculations.
There is also a link to astro.com where you can draw the influences of the Angles (AS, IV,VII,MC) over your natal chart.
It is also called AstroClick Travel on astro.com
More on this technique developed by Jim Lewis here but inspired by the Ancients
https://www.astrocartography.co.uk/ACG.htm#sky

Later, Jim Lewis developed the Cyclo*Carto*Graphy which is a way to use Solar Arcs over the world mapping of your chart
When you look at the vertical lines (longitudes), you can spot the best places in the World where for example your natal Jupiter line will cross the Angles.
If you draw horizontal lines (latitudes), you can spot the Parans (rising together) where in this example, Jupiter will cross the Angles while another planet will also cross the Angles.

I had a personal experience when I traveled to London, UK where my natal Neptune is culminating. One day, as I was walking in the streets I stopped (can't remember how many times!) and told myself 'I have been here before'. A pressing but indefinable feeling that everything sounded so familiar, nothing tangible but very Neptunian. And when I came by the Thames in a morning full of mist and dew I understood the Impressionist movement in painting. It was not an alteration of the reality but the reality itself, what the artists saw with their eyes.

Since you mention that your Moon is closer to your ASC in Florida, here is what astro.com says
"More beneficial on the eastern side of the line.
The places on this line are favourable for personal and private matters. You are more introspective, and time is happily spent alone, or within the confines of your family. Here you seek the simple, natural life, and the security of homely surrounds.
You have compassion and understanding for others. Your empathy is genuine, and others feel safe and protected in your company. Your conduct is determined by a desire to live quietly and peacefully, and you are prepared to place less emphasis on your personal pursuits.
The Moon on the Ascendant connects you to the world of emotions and the unconscious. You appear softhearted, sentimental and vulnerable. At times you seem irrational and unpredictable. You change your mind quite easily, and your sense of self-worth may suffer under this inconstancy and moodiness.
Business affairs have too unstable a base here. These regions stimulate a desire for children, circumstances are favourable for conception and for subsequent pregnancy. Generally speaking, this placement lends itself to all dealings with children."
You need to take into account the aspects you Moon makes in your chart and how your natural instincts take over but with a Sag Moon the changeable quality of your environment will help you remain flexible if you adopt a 'wait and see' attitude.

Local Space
This method developed by Michael Erlewine in the early 1970s, instead of using signs and houses, it uses the Cardinal points with the planets.
It can be used for the home, your neighborhood or the world.
If you want to use the signs and houses, it is very useful in Horary Astrology to locate a missing article, the signs representing the direction in the home and the houses representing the direction within the room.
One of the best book on the subject is 'Planets in Locality' by Steve Cozzi.

Geodetic Equivalent
Developed by Chris McRae in the 1980s, this system is closer to Ptolemy as it provides geographic locations on Earth where transits, lunations and eclipses will be felt more strongly.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I have a related question (please pardon, if its not televant to this thread) , when Neil Armstrong was walking on the Moon, did he experience prevalent transits of that time to his relocated chart ?
And how his relocated chart shall be calculated?

I wonder , the relocation chart principles could be applied to Astronauts/ Cosmonauts ,stationed at International Space Centre ( which is approx 420 kilometres above the Earth)

We know that , some Russian Cosmonaut/ Scientist at ISS did show reactions to Russian attack on Ukraine ,and it would be intersting to study Solar Arcs or transits to their relocated chart!
"You are a Divine expression of the Universe"