Is he cheating on my sister?

Hello, it’s been a while since I don’t post here, also I haven’t had the chance to use Horary Astrology again until now but my sister decided to approach to me because she just made up many doubts about something she saw on Facebook (I think it’s nothing to worry about) but it doesn’t matter what I tought, she decided to ask is her partner is cheating on her?

He is Jupiter in 7th house, he recently changed sign and now he is being ruled by Mars and Mars and Jupiter has a mutual thing going on. ¿Is this a big testimony that he is cheating on her?

Thank you ????

I don't like to read charts where the querent is retro and combust. Usually the chart is problematic. Lilly would say the querent cannot be regulated. Both are some considerations. It could be no matter what you say she will believe what she wants to believe.

Obviously, Mercury rx with Neptune especially involved could emphasize some serious miscommunication issues or jumping to the wrong conclusion. It can show lying but the quesited isn't Mercury.

You are so on point Tannit, that’s why I didn’t want to create a chart with this question. I noticed she was having a big missunderstanding that lead her to a very wrong conclusion. She made up things on her mind that didn’t make any sense and she got very anxious about the situation when this guy never have showed to being this kind of guy.

Thank you Tannit ????