That is a good start for studying mundane astrology Omphalos!
Love your approach!

Everything is a cycle within a cycle. I see a lot of Equinoxes, Solstices, Eclipses charts interpretation by astrologers (including myself) as if they were isolated events and... it just ends there. Same with Great/Medium/Minor conjunctions. Every cycle is part of a larger history.

Take for example, the largest cycle that we know, the last conjunction of Neptune/Pluto 7°-8° Gemini in 1891-92 conjunct Fixed Star Alderaban, of the nature of Mars.
"This synod places its stamp on all human activity taking place in a five hundred year span of history."
https://www.historicalastrology.com/pla ... astrology/
It signals a breakthrough of knowledge and understanding (Gemini/Sagittarius) for humankind coupled with a strong sense of exploration (in the axis of 2 Royal Stars of the nature of Mars).

Is it a coincidence that the U.S. have Uranus in VII (Sibly Chart) on Antares in opposition to this conjunction with Alderaban in ASC and became the leader of change in the World?

The Ukraine invasion started when the Moon was conjunct this point.
Blessings!

Thanks for pointing out the connection to Antares, Ouranos - that is very meaningful. It is painful to see the brutality with which Putin is waging his war against the Ukraine unfolding right in front of our eyes.
Astrology provides some consolation.
Omphalos

Zosma wrote:Is Putins chart the real deal? I notice some astrologers believe
that we cannot use Putins chart as he is a double, a look a like has taken his place. It seems to be an accurate representation to me with Pluto on the MC
& Scorpio rising. The Jupiter Saturn conjunction of 2000 was on his jupiter squaring his nodes & Pluto in the 10th he rose to power, & as is the case with fixed signs has remained there ever since. Do any astrologers have issues with Putins chart?
Zosma,

I don't find conspiracy theories to be helpful. I look for multiple lines of evidence and fact-checking.

Tass, the official Russian news agency, gives Putin's birth date as Oct. 7, 1952. This is when it is observed in Russia. See also the discussion on Putin on the Astrodienst Astro-DataBank
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Putin,_Vladimir

and a couple of forum threads.

A quick update on my recent thoughts on the subject of "when the war may finally end":
I've used the invasion chart to form these conclusions. Tried to approach it like a horary / contest chart. Here is the chart:

In term of the unfolding events, the motion of the Moon is our guide here, since the Moon is the general indicator of timing. The Moon’s most recent aspect was a square to the Sun, and if we take Putin as the Sun figure in this course of events then his fiery and vindictive speech just before the invasion was a good fit.

The next Moon aspect is a sextile aspect to Mercury, in two or three time-units (probably months). This shows that the Ukrainian side was still trying, in the first months of the war, to reach a diplomatic solution through talks which were ongoing in Belarus, and through Turkey.

The next Moon aspect is a square aspect to Jupiter, which would be completed in five time-units (again, probably months). This leads us to July 2022. Since Jupiter is the ruler of the 12th house in the chart, this may show that casualties and destruction would increase in a logarithmic scale for both parties till this point in time, with the summer being especially unfortunate.

Lastly, the Moon would aspect the significator of the Russian side, Saturn, by a friendly aspect of a sextile. This would happen in about ten or eleven time-units, and this is important as it shows that Ukraine will probably sign a ceasefire agreement or some other treaty with Russia in about ten or eleven months. That would happen, sometime during the beginning of 2023, around January or February.

Let's hope this is indeed the case, for the only other possible way to judge the invasion chart is for the time units which separate the Moon and Saturn are years instead of months. Judging the chart in such a manner produces the unsavory result that a decade or 11 years would pass until this conflict would be resolved.

These conclusions are taken from a more comprehensive blog post on the subject:
https://www.gurastro.com/2022/03/russia ... raine.html
https://www.gurastro.com

Hi Dima
I was born in the Uk from Polish parents,
I notice the invisibility of venus brought havoc to the ukraine with power outages as power supplies were targeted by Russia,comforts of life ruled by venus became unavailable,
In the secrets of the ancient Skies Vol 2 the author mentions a solar eclipse conjunct venus close to the same area of sky that just occurred at the end of October which resulted in severe drought & food famine that killed millions in China 1331-1337 & lead to an epidemic of bubonic plague that spread westward reaching Europe in 1337 as the Black Death.
We now have the threat of famine in some areas of the world as a result of this war.