In the invasion chart the moon representing Ukraine & more specifically Zelensky seems to fulfill the conditions for Doruphoria or spear bearing in that
the moon is angular in sect with a ray from Mars in exaltation in first casting a ray in front of the moon protecting her. Could this be giving strength to Ukraine/zelensky with the moon in Sagittarius Zelensky has become an outlaw
in his own country giving zoom calls to EU parliament & US senate showing them or even teaching them on the moral imperative of their behaviour & responsibilities & securing millions in military aid as a result. To an otherwise weak chart for Ukraine the spear bearing qualities of Mars to the moon may be giving Ukraine some strength against the odds.
As regards Putin I notice that his Age harmonic has Sun conjunct Mars in his protected 1st house of Leo.

thanks you 3!!

that was funny ouranos... - some folks have given over to calling ukraine 404.. have you heard of that too?

here's the scoop... brave browser has some weird features to it.. i am running it on ubuntu... it seems i can't access some sites from it.. i believe it has something to do with the way brave is set up.. i like the browser as it cuts out all advertizing.. its great in that respect, but i can't access some sites...

so, i tried opening the link with firefox and it works! thanks you 3.. i will now go read the article... okay i read it... thanks amandaW

i don't have much to say.. i am using the russia flag raised chart - dec 25 1991 745pm - 1 leo 37 using sidereal KP... i am using the ukraine 557pm chart with 11 cap 38 in KP sidereal.. i like the 846 am oct 7 1952 chart for putin - 26 libra 24 rising in KP sid..

i feel the first week of april is a critical time for this russia-ukraine dynamic, which as i see it is really a usa(nato)-russia dynamic, ukraine being the place of the proxy war...

Read most of the thread, subsequent to my previous posting. I'm also using the Russia flag raised chart of 25th of Dec 1991, 7:38 PM, Moscow (according to Russian Wikipedia item of 'history of Russia' - I'm a Russian speaker).
The transits of Zelensky's and Putin's charts are interesting.

I've updated the analysis on my blog. In it, I've originally analyzed the invasion chart as a sports-horary chart (who wins?) but I've now added an analysis of the national charts of Ukraine and Russia.

The updated bottom line seems to be some sort of ending to the "hot phase" of this war during the end of April to the middle of May, and a continuation of fighting / resistance throughout Ukraine till the Spring of 2023.

Here are my insights in depth if you're interested:
https://www.gurastro.com/2022/03/russia ... raine.html
https://www.gurastro.com

James
that was funny ouranos... - some folks have given over to calling ukraine 404.. have you heard of that too?
:' :'
i feel the first week of april is a critical time for this russia-ukraine dynamic, which as i see it is really a usa(nato)-russia dynamic, ukraine being the place of the proxy war...
I feel the most compelling position to look at with all the charts that have been suggested in this war is the Fixed Star Antares around 9 degree Sagittarius (Tropical) - Watcher of the West where the Moon of Ukraine Lord of ASC is located and near the time when the war was launched. Also the position of ASC in US Chart Sibly Chart

"Antares is the component of the divine tetramorph initiating change and the metamorphosis of form life; in this sense its qualities are healing or destructive. In a natal chart, Antares directs the planets it encounters toward purgation, so that an incisive application of its energy is possible."
http://www.friendsofastrology.org/joe-polise-blog

"Ptolemy classified Antares as a Mars-Jupiter type, and all astrologers have noted it as an indicator of success in war, and high command therein, but not forgetting that one’s opponent may have the support of Aldebaran, the star opposite to this one, and star of Archangel Michael, commander of the Heavenly Host itself! What does tend to show up when these two stars are both engaged on the horoscope is a conflict, either the starting date of the war or the natal charts of the leaders, is that peace rarely ensues before the total and crushing defeat of one side or the other. And it is a war that escalates to huge proportions, even to a world scale, as aggressive Mars is precedence over expansive Jupiter would imply."
https://astrologyking.com/antares-star/

Ceres just went over this position
"Ceres describes what we need to feel nurtured in this life and how we nurture those around us. You know how deep, dark, and beautiful a mother's love is? It's so strong, the sharpest and most indestructible knife couldn't carve a mark into it. Ceres represents that depth of love that sits within all of us." - How strongly Ukrainians and the World feel about them right now!
https://www.elitedaily.com
Blessings!

thanks ouranos

correction to my post above... ukraine chart for 557 in sidereal has BGT - 3 hour difference and has 22 sag 03 rising....

about antares - okay, but i don't see much of a tie in.. what chart are you using for ukraine, or are you referring to the invasion chart?

dima

thanks for the note on 738pm for the russia flag chart.. it makes a slight difference... it is the same deal on the dynamic for the ukraine chart that was pointed out to me many years ago that the ukrainian astrologers work with a 557pm, as opposed to 531pm chart for ukraine.. thanks also for sharing your astrological ruminations..

there is so much propaganda flying, that when i read commentary that has more of it - i try to just skim over it and stay focused on the astrological commentary...

thanks both of you.. at some point i might elaborate on what i perceive here aside from pointing out again - this is a war between usa with nato and russia taking place on ukrainian soil... a proxy war..

about antares - okay, but i don't see much of a tie in.. what chart are you using for ukraine, or are you referring to the invasion chart?
Yes James sorry the Moon of the invasion chart not Ukraine
Blessings!

Always good to be reminded of the Antiscia. We are not done yet with the SA/UR square.

"In recent world events, Russia invaded Ukraine as transiting Saturn in Aquarius moved from an exact square aspect with Uranus in Taurus into a contra-antiscia relationship. When Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Saturn was at 18°14’ Aquarius and Uranus was at 11°23’ Taurus. The two planets were applying and perfecting in exact contra-antiscia aspect. While the long-standing tension between Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Taurus (square aspect) would correspond with the escalation of conflict within the Ukraine, the fact that the invasion began at the same time that Saturn and Uranus formed a contra-antiscia connection reveals the highly visible impact made by planets forming antisica aspects.

Saturn and Uranus forming a midpoint to 0° Aries signifies an event of major world impact because of the significance of the cardinal axis in mundane astrology. Astrologers also call the cardinal axis the Aries point or Earth point. The Aries point is the Sun’s node, as it is the intersection of the ecliptic and Earth’s equator, and is the point we all share (node simply means intersection). As a result, some astrologers interpret the Aries point and the cardinal axis as relating an individual to the general public. Thus, it could be said that the volatile irritability and tension of Saturn and Uranus reflecting the world point brought their shattering impact more acutely into mundane events."

Kate Petty and Gray Crawford on the last Mountain Astrologer blog
https://mountainastrologer.com/in-light ... -antiscia/

---------------------
Alfred Witte
SA/UR = Quarrels. Sudden separation. To part and die. To be separated suddenly. Surprising delay. Technical problems. Sudden disturbances. Disturbed rhythm. Sudden losses. Tension in old age. Technology in idle mode (standby, shut-down). Outdated technology.
SA/UR = Aries Point General leave-taking. Sudden events with property losses.
Blessings!