Russian invasion

Since I'm Ukrainian emigrant in the US the latest American intelligence report of possible Russian invasion starting on February 16 is my concern, some of my relatives live close to Kiev, the capitol.
So, my horary is if invasion could really happen within days.
Unfortunately, IMHO horay showing will be military actions. Moon applying opposition to strong Mars in 6th, Venus ruling 4th in conjunction, separating from Mars, and some help from Jupiter, but...

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/render/00 ... 1644774355

As you said Moon's immediate aspect is Mars - Mars for military actions, how apt. They are opposing from each other's detriment and fall. In bad houses, to boot. Both planets are dignified, but in this case I can't imagine how that could help. Also they are both in Cardinal signs, so are the IC and MC. The situation is gonna escalate pretty fast.

This is assuming that a (former?) citizen is an appropriate party to erect a chart. I believe so. I think this is legitimate. But I know some astrologers think the querent has to be in some way directly in charge of the military / has some direct stake in the administration to ask.

AmeliaS wrote:As you said Moon's immediate aspect is Mars - Mars for military actions, how apt. They are opposing from each other's detriment and fall. In bad houses, to boot. Both planets are dignified, but in this case I can't imagine how that could help. Also they are both in Cardinal signs, so are the IC and MC. The situation is gonna escalate pretty fast.

This is assuming that a (former?) citizen is an appropriate party to erect a chart. I believe so. I think this is legitimate. But I know some astrologers think the querent has to be in some way directly in charge of the military / has some direct stake in the administration to ask.
Amelias,
Yes, I'm former Ukraine citizen but many of my relatives live in Kiev, the capital of country and all the speculations in media about full scale Russian invasion and at the moment question asked I was thinking really hard about subject. Moreover my former employer sent message like he's watching BBC news and If me and my wife are going back there to help our country...
Well, I'm not getting any younger to be useful at the battlefield. If Russia occupy Kiev and will be a lot of refugees I might be more helpful to accommodate my relatives in the US...

Because you are so greatly involved in this matter by your emotions your question can be treated as a We-question.

So the significators are:
The Sun, lady of first, for you and the Ukraine,
Saturn represents Russia.
Venus is significator of the Ukrainian territory.

An invasion would necessarily need some connection between Saturn and the Sun, or at least a connection between Saturn and Venus.

But as there is neither a direct nor an indirect connection between these significators, there will be no invasion in the near future.

Spica on IC is another testimony for Ukraine"s safety.

The applying opposition of the Moon with Mars is the perfection of the Moon's translation of the light from Jupiter to Mars.

Jupiter is second Lord of the 5th, Mars is Lord of the 10th and significator of the Russian territory. Possibly the Ukraine's or some other secret service could succed in establishing a diplomatic way to save Russia's territorial interests. But without convincing receptions these last ideas are more than highly speculative.
Last edited by johannes susato on Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johannes susato wrote:Because you are so greatly involved in this matter by your emotions your question can be treated as a We-question.

So the significators are:
The Sun, lady of first, for you and the Ukraine,
Saturn represents Russia.
Venus is significator of the Ukrainian territory.

An invasion would necessarily need some connection between Saturn and the Sun, or at least a connection between Saturn and Venus.

But as there is neither a direct nor an indirect connection between these significators, there will be no invasion in the near future.

Spica on Venus is another testimony for Ukraine"s safety.

The applying opposition of the Moon with Mars is the perfection of the Moon's translation of the light from Jupiter to Mars.

Jupiter is second Lord of the 5th, Mars is Lord of the 10th and significator of the Russian territory. Possibly the Ukraine's or some other secret service could succed in establishing a diplomatic way to save Russia's territorial interests. But without convincing receptions these last ideas are more than highly speculative.
Johannes susato,
Thanks for analysis. You conclusion hinting on another unfortunate scenario of what about all this panic and media speculations - to compel Ukraine to follow Minsk's agreements with Putin's conditions to reintegrate occupied by pro-russian separatists portion of Donbass region.
Ukrainian government resisted this for 7 years because it leads to slow suffocating of Ukrainian status as independent country. Russia then reaching its goal to eliminate Ukrainian independence and reinstate Moscow controlled post-Soviet territory, but gradually, without military forces.
And Biden administration would report of achieving the peaceful solution of greatest military standoff.

I say it should be OK because the malefic nature of Mars is mitigated by not only Venus but Jupiter, and Saturn aspecting the ascendant lord also receives it. Danger is more likely avoided.

Mars is also better behaved when dignified and cadent. Saturn is more so an issue but it does receive the ascendant lord, which is supposed to help protect. It also behaves better in a day chart and when dignified. To me it seems like better behaved malefics along with benefics helping. It would be odd for there to be major problems if we assume the chart is radical.

The cadent aspects makes me wonder if things will be settled behind closed doors?

This might NOT fit Horary Rules but Mars is applying to Venus in conjunction.

I see that as a clear Threat to Venus.
No, not if you follow rules of reception. Mars receives Venus by exaltation and therefore harm is avoided. Mars is obligated to have Venus' interest at hand. Mars itself is also dignified and cadent and so is less malefic.

Also, I can't read the seconds of Jupiter but I think Moon already aspected it and was received and carries the light of a dignified Jupiter via trine to the opposition of Mars and Moon is dignified. That would be a stronger opponent than Mars. Jupiter is superior to Mars. Moon becomes as the energy of Jupiter since that's what she does with separating aspects.

I don't know much about the situation but could Jupiter be allies maybe?

Saturn is in the 7th though so I could very well be wrong! It is a major caution to astrologers trying to read it.

Tanit3333 wrote: I don't know much about the situation but could Jupiter be allies maybe?
Tanit, well
The USA and NATO of course are Ukrainian allies, and if we talking about Moon transferrin light from Jupiter to Mars where Mars in 6th also Ukrainian military servicemen, army?
It was a lot of speculation and calls to deploy American air defense systems to some vulnerable region next to border or even to establish nonflying status by NATO at all Ukrainian territory.

Re: "The USA and NATO of course are Ukrainian allies..."

???

When did clandestine involvement of foreign entities (USA/NATO) in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation (Ukraine) indicate one is an ally?

Would you consider the USA an ally to Iran when it installed the puppet-leader, Shah of Iran?

I believe we discussing astrological matters, not manipulative interpretations of basic things...
Yes, Ukraine wants to be NATO member for long time, its difficult process but integration is going on. It makes it Russia's enemy since Putin wants to reestablish influence all over the post-Soviet territory.
Iran I believe is the enemy of the USA and of all free world.