prince andrew - sidereal zodiac

i guess it goes without saying this might be a tough year for prince andrew.. although i haven't been following the jeff epstein / ghislaine maxwell saga closely, it would seem that prince andrew is very much tangled up in this..

there is a bit too much of a focus on mercury and the 12th sign of his chart - gemini as i read it all.. gemini rises in the solar return beginning on his birthday feb 19th this year.. the profection year is virgo - again ruled by mercury... solar arc saturn is sitting right on mercury at present as well.. in both the natal and 2022 solar return chart, mercury happens to be in the 8th house - not a great place for a 12th house ruler unless one likes working behind the scenes on a regular basis..

transiting saturn is just going over his descendant at present, while continuing on in a 12th house relationship to his natal sun.. transiting uranus moves into a square of the ascendant/descendant axis due exact later into march..

it certainly wouldn't be good for the royal family to have andrew charged with the crimes he is presently accused of.. i am sure as in some other high profile cases that come to mind, there will be no expense spared to get andrew off the charges.. whether they are successful remains to be seen at this time.. perhaps the transit of ketu- south node to prince andrews moon is an indication of the great vulnerability facing andrew at this time.. the moon is poorly placed in scorpio in his natal chart and happens to be the ruler of the ascendant.. for the upcoming solar return it is in the solar 8th house, while being in the natal 3rd in the sign virgo.. all in all it appears to be a difficult year for andrew which at this point in time isn't saying much! below is his natal chart and the 2022 solar return chart..

2022 solar return chart for andrew