The period starting roughly now through the 7th seems to be a major turning point in this global revolution change of the social order (which strangely seems to have lit a fire in of all places, Ottawa, Canada with truckers opposing the vaccine mandates).

I'm seeing a lot of people I know with bond loosings (from the lot of spirit or fortune) happen from about Feb 1 - 7th. I have one happening on the 4th of Feb (from Gemini to Sagittarius). Something to be aware of is as society fractures into its various camps, like minded individuals will likely have clustering of time lord sequences with change dates that match ones own.

This trial begins Feb 5th...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1PJg6Uy3H2i/

I have no idea when the arguments will conclude, but if before March, we might see prince Andrew somehow negatively prominent (indicted?) by the triple conjunction of Mars, Venus and Pluto at the end of Capricorn. Perhaps this case grows into a much larger one involving the whole world. If it comes to light at this time what is being accused in the above video, then markets around the world are likely to become extremely unstable.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC