question about questions

I thought I'd ask the question should I move or when should I move, and then thought that might not be a horary type question. I dont have to move, but I'm feeling like its time to move on, any thoughts on this topic? would someone else prefer transits to horary for such a question?

Granny

14 SEPT 2005
3:49 pm
Thousand Oaks, Ca

Horaries are best for this: making decisions ! To me there isn?t so much a natal chart can say about when you should move or to where.

The exact form of asking the question depends of your motives, your heart, and your doubts. You should clear your motives, hear your heart and eliminate the doubts the best you can before doing the question.

Y

I dont have to move, but I'm feeling like its time to move on, [...]
It sounds to me like it?s time to look at progressions and transits. I would say that instead of looking outward for an answer (my view of horary in this case) the first step is to look inward (progressions and transits) to see what might be going on with you, to see if the time has come for a new era in your life. Transiting Jupiter on your Ascendant opposing your Sun?wanting to stretch a little?

Sorry about your kitty in the other thread. September 14th was the 4th anniversary of the death of my best little buddy of 17 years. Two days ago I got tough with myself and threw out the last cans of cat food. But the food and water dishes are still in their places. Maybe next year.

death and moving on

the 14th of september was my grandmothers birthday and the 7th was her death day, last weekend I was at my grandparents graveside because I went to the town they are buried in for a babyshower for one of my cousins. (circle of life stuff apparently) the 1st is my grandfather birthday, the second my foster daughters birthday and the 13th my sisters birthday. the first two weeks of september have a whole lot of life issues for me usually without any extra assistance.

but I keep thinking that its time to move on... I've been stagnant for a couple years now, licking old wounds and not progressing as much as I feel i should. I wondered if it was another kick in the pants to move forward...

Jupiter on the ascendent opposite my natal mercury and approaching opposition to my natal sun.

My progressed mercury is RX sitting on my sun moon midpoint which is also my ninth house cusp, I keep thinking that means I should go back to school, which of course would be a big change in itself. My kids think I should teach college courses... but educational facilities are so darn political... sigh... well life will tell...

Granny :?