What killed, and how, Honey Bunches?

I had a fairly young (3 year old) cat who I found dead in the driveway this morning. Her fur was muddy and matted, but I did not see clearly visible marks from car or dog or whatever, I have a gut feeling it was the pit bull accross the street, but no obvious evidence to say either way.

I asked the question today 14 Sept 2005 at 9:49 am in thousand Oaks, CA
I came up with Asc of 21 lib30 and 6th house cusp of 1 Ars 44

mars is in the 8th house taurus (pit bull?) trine Moon at 29 Cap 52 and Sun at 21 Vir 38... would this chart be valid? or does the moon make it void? Venus in the First house? does this mean I'm being selfish here in wanting ot know or ?

mars also forms a Yod with Jupiter and Pluto and is also trine Mercury in Virgo... thoughts appreciated.

I'm editing this post because I just realized I forgot to change location when I did the chart so it is slightly off, Mars is in the 7th, 6 degrees from 8th in the corrected chart and moon is not VOC, but at 4 AQU 47 which makes it out of trine with Marsbut in opposition to SAturn in anycase thoughts are appreciated.
Granny :?

I?m really sorry to hear that. I looked at your chart but it actually has a very early ascendant in Scorpio. People are always upset when they lose their pets, and I remember last year when my young dog became mysteriously ill and died, even wondering whether she had been poisoned by someone in the neighbourhood. Afterwards I realised that was silly. The problem is, the chart is still going to leave you with doubts unless there is a way for you to test the symbolism against something that is known or will become known. Unfortunately astrology can rarely prove the reliability of an intuitive thought, because intuition is to some extent always involved in the act of forming a judgement. That maybe why you have the early ascendant here.