Another luurve question

My neighbour Jayne has left on a 5 week holiday to England and France and left me to sort out her love life. :P

A colleague of Jayne?s had been at her to meet his friend for some time. Eventually she gave him a call and they got together for a drink. Some weeks later he called to invite her to accompany him to a business dinner, she couldn?t go because friends were arriving from another state to stay with her. He rang again a week or so later and they went out to dinner. Jayne says she had the best time , thoroughly enjoyed his company and actually thought ?Hmm, maybe something more?. That Richard also enjoyed the evening was confirmed by a phone call and text message later that week. That was 6 or 8 weeks ago.

Richard owns several businesses, either alone or with other people (including his brothers) and Jayne knows that one (mountain climbing/outdoor/camping supplies) has just had an auction sign put up outside.

So Jayne asked the question ?Why hasn?t he called??
11.57 am
27 August 2005
Adelaide, Australia (GMT +9.5 )
138e35 / 34s55
ASC = 18.57 Sag

As Jayne admitted later in our conversation, the other question is ?(when) will he call?? So let?s take that first. Jayne is Jupiter (17.36 Libra) in its joy in the 11th of her hopes and wishes. Richard is signified by Mercury (16.03 Leo) in the 9th.

Jupiter is in Venus? sign but Saturn?s exhaltation, triplicity and face ? hello, who/what is Saturn? This shows that despite the question, on a practical level she?s not particularly fussed about Richard at this point because Saturn is on her mind. Jupiter has just passed the conjunctions to the SN and Venus and is applying by sextile to the ASC - showing that she is putting her ?past? (loss as female in not hearing from Richard as well as 6th, daily habits and service) behind her, but will get another wish in 1 something? Jayne left for England 1 day later. Saturn rules her 2nd, 3rd and 4th houses of money and personal resources being used in communication and travel as the end of that particular matter. Saturn is in the 9th of foreign travel, in fact on the cusp degree probably shows the proximity to departure, I would think. Pluto conjunct the ASC is reinforcing Jayne?s preoccupation with the trip (by essential dignities).

Jayne?s other signifier, the Moon (9.17 Gem) in the 6th is in Mercury?s sign, Saturn?s triplicity and Jupiter?s terms and face. Oh, so emotionally she does like him but is still concerned about practicalities (Saturn and herself). The Moon is applying by sextile to Mercury and then trine to Jupiter. Looks like contact to me. However it will trine Venus first, then the SN and Neptune ( in the 3rd) before perfecting the sextile to Mercury. Could this signify Jayne?s current confusion at the lack of contact?

So what?s happening for Richard in the turned chart?

Mercury is in his 3rd and the Sun?s sign and triplicity, Venus? terms and Saturn?s face. So he likes her but is more concerned with the Sun at the moment. Mercury in his house of communication is applying to Jupiter in his 5th by sextile in 1.5 somethings and trine his 7th and Pluto in 3 somethings. More confirmation that all is not lost and he will contact her I think. But does this mean he will ring in 1.5 months but won?t really resume any contact for 3 months, then it will be ?out of the blue?? (I picked months not weeks because Mercury is in a fixed sign.)

Sooo ? the other part of the question was ?why isn?t he calling??

The Sun receives Mercury by sign, exhaltation and terms, so whatever Richard is up to, it?s the other (male) part of him that?s occupied with something else? The Sun rules his 3rd and 4th houses of communication and real estate. Perhaps it?s that auction sign on the business that is preoccupying him after all and not disinterest in Jayne?

Interestingly Mercury has just left the opposition to Neptune in his 9th and square to Mars in his 12th . Neptune and Mars are in partile square, hidden reasons for his lack of contact with Jayne?

Am I on the right track here?