Moon Besiegement?

Do any of you have experience with charts where the Moon is "besieged"? That is, between two malefics, i.e., Saturn and Mars?

Barbara Watters (I'm beginning to dread bringing her name up again) said that when the Moon has passed a conjunction or a square to one malefic and is applying to a conjunction or square or opposition with another malefic, it's beseiged and the matter won't turn out favorably.

Could besiegment spoil an otherwise favorable answer?

Any thoughts?

For what I record of Lilly, any significator in besiegement will threaten the good ending of the matter.

If the moon is in good shape, and others significators good, it can mean that the person is in a loose-loose situation or lacking power to change, or soemthing like that, without meaning that all is lost.

But if I am not wrong, besiegement is one of the worses afflictions of the moon according to bonatti, I would have to take a look to be sure

Yuzuru

You are right Yuzuru. Besiegement of a significator or the Moon between two malefics is not good. Interestingly, Bonatti talks about good besiegement, meaning the significator being between two benefics. I think he calls it Veneration. Lilly says a similar thing but doesn't mention 'good' besiegement.

Moon besiegment

Thank you, everyone. Wouldn't you know, I asked a question about whether or not a note or email to a friend would be favorably received and the chart had Mercury ruling me, the querent, and the Moon ruling my friend.

The two significators were applying to a conjunction, but wouldn't you know, first, the Moon had passed a conjunction to Saturn, and its next aspect was a square to Mars... so the Moon was besieseged. (Or however it's spelled!)

Needless to say, I didn't send the message I was planning to. (But I did send one.)