Should I.....?

Yesterday I posted my horaray question, I can't see it now....what happend? :shock:
If somebody can help me with the reading of the horary chart I'll be very thankful.
The question is: Should I take the job offer at a travel agency?
Here it's the cahrt:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?nhor ... gm=a1&ast=

Libra rising, Venus in 12th house, Jupiter -significator of the 6th house /work conditions/ also in that house, Moon is ruler of the career and Mars ruler of the 2nd house -money issue...last aspect of the Moon is conjunct with Mer that rules the travelling and maybe for this chart it's good aspect.... I'm mostly confused because of the venus and Jupiter in the house of the hidden things
Can somebody help me?

I suspect your post may have disappeared because you failed to read (or at least take notice of) the post at the beginning of the horary forum laying out the ground rules for posting a horary chart. It might be a good idea to read it for future reference.

I see you have used Placidus for this chart. The standard for horary charts is Regiomontanus. It doesn't matter here because the ascendant is the same but sometimes it makes a difference, particularly when sharing chart details with others.

The ascendant in your chart is 21? 17?. Your significator, Venus, is at 16? 45?. Venus is within 5? of the 1st house cusp and is therefore considered to be in the 1st house. Any planet within 5? of the following house cusp is deemed to be in the following house. Therefore, Jupiter is also in the 1st house and not the 12th. The significator of the job is the ruler of the 10th house, not the 6th house. So you need to look primarily at aspects, dignities, etc. between Venus and the Moon. You can certainly look at the 2nd house and money issues.

Sue,
thanks for your reply...it's true I'm always using Placidus, I'll try in future with Regiomontanus I'm new at horary and I'm still learning - through books and internet articles and examples.
I decided to use rulers of 2,6 and 10 houses 'coz I'll have the big picture what the job will be like - salary, work conditions and opportunity for good career.
:lol:
only Mars /ruler of 2nd house/ is in bad aspect to the Moon so maybe the salary won't be good enough.