Can I trust someone?

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!! :D

It?s me again. I drew yet another chart. This one seemed to be more straightforward to me ? I think because I am less emotional about this question. After I am done analyzing this one, I?m going back to clarify my previous horary thread. I would really appreciate any comments here, specifically relating to ?Am I on the right track with the analysis of this chart?? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Question:

Can I trust [someone] to deliver a product on time and of a better quality than my existing supplier ? one that will bring my career to a level of higher recognition?

20 August 2005
4:17 pm
Antwerp, Belgium

Me: Jupiter, ruler of first house

Person in Question: Mercury, ruler of seventh house

Mars, the Eleventh House Ruler, as representative of the creation from this person (fifth from seventh)

Venus, the Tenth House Ruler, as representative of my career

the Moon, representative of the audience and its perception

Radical Chart

Moon not VOC nor in Via Combusta
Ascendant at 9?24 Sagittarius is trine my natal Jupiter
Moon at 9?43 Pisces is conjunct my natal South Node
Mercury at 9?57 Leo is conjunct my natal Jupiter
Jupiter at 16?26 Libra is conjunct my natal Pluto
Saturn at 4 Leo is conjunct my natal Ascendant
Vertex at 24 Cancer is conjunct my natal Mercury/progressed Sun

Jupiter @ 16?26 Libra [me]

Ruler = Venus
Exaltation = Saturn
Triplicity = Saturn
Terms = Jupiter
Faces = Saturn

Mercury @ 9?57 Leo [person in question]

Ruler = Sun
Exaltation =
Triplicity = Sun
Terms = Mercury
Faces = Saturn

Mars @ 12?20 Taurus [work of person in question]

Ruler = Venus
Exaltation = Moon
Triplicity = Venus
Terms = Mercury
Faces = Venus

Moon @ 9?43 Pisces [audience and their perceptions]

Ruler = Jupiter
Exaltation = Venus
Triplicity = Mars
Terms = Jupiter
Faces = Saturn

Venus @ 4?6 Libra [my career]

Ruler = Venus
Exaltation = Saturn
Triplicity = Saturn
Terms = Saturn
Faces = Mars

POF @ 21?28 Gemini

Ruler = Mercury
Exaltation = True Node
Triplicity = Saturn
Terms = Saturn
Faces = Sun

True Node @ 14?30 Aries

Ruler = Mars
Exaltation = Sun
Triplicity = Sun
Terms = Mercury
Faces = Sun

Aspects

Mercury (person in question) is separating from a conjunction with Saturn and a sextile with Venus

Mercury (person in question) is about to separate from a trying aspect from the Moon and will then apply towards a sextile with Jupiter (me). Therefore, there will be a work arrangement between us ? and quite a good one.

Mercury is the dispositor of fortune in this chart and has essential dignity by being within its own terms. Being placed in the seventh house and in direct motion, it has accidental dignity. So, it seems the person in question can be trusted.

Judgment

1. The Work and How it Will Be Perceived

Mars is representative of the work of the person in question.

Mars is peregrine and in its detriment, but has accidental dignity through its placement in the fifth house. Actually, I could see the logic behind this. I have doubts about the person?s level of trustworthiness and the contract is literally hanging on a very fine thread as a result.

The Moon (the audience and its perception) is applying towards a sextile with Mars. The Moon receives Mars by exaltation, while Mars receives the Moon by triplicity. This suggests that the audience will be very much ?taken? by the work!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. My Career

As tenth house ruler, Venus is the significator of my career. Being in its own sign and conjunct the Midheaven, it is strong by essential dignity.

Venus receives Mars by rulership and Mars welcomes Venus through its faces. From this disparity, it appears that Venus (my career) is in need of the revival represented by Mars. This is very much the case, as I need to ?hit a homerun? with this work in an effort to prove myself.

The Moon and Venus just recently separated from a difficult aspect, indicating the level of strain that my career has been going through. Once the Moon enters Aries, Venus will be in opposition to the Moon. This suggests further difficulties, but for some reason I sense a reconciliation of opinions with this as after the opposition, Venus applies towards a conjunction with Jupiter.

I would appreciate any insight or comments regarding my judgment.

Many thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, love, love to you all

befube :lala