Horary w/ answer: Does he listen to it and why?

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for a chart with a definitive answer, I have one.

Overall answer: Yes- confirmed.

Question: L1 is asking: is he (L7) listening to her (his ex's) show, and why?

Reasons for yes in analysis:
- Trine between the moon (the act of listening and watching) and mercury, L7. It is also the moons next aspect.

Now why?
- Incredibly interesting insights, the moon is sitting in L2/L8. For L1, this question and the prospect that he is still engaged with his ex in some capacity is weighing on her ego. For L7, the moon sitting L8 shows that he might be experiencing some loss with his ex and that's what he continues to engage and listen.
- Looking at Venus to try and gage if there is romantic interest, I'm thinking no, the moon and Venus have an opposition aspect coming up. So potentially listening doesn't bring anything good for L7.
- L9 (radix L3 I would normally look to given that this is communication based), but the sun is making no aspect to anything and has a separating aspect from the moon. This tells me possibly that the energy was good for the overall chart.

Less important insights to build out the story:
- L7 on the other hand has a non-perfecting aspect with both L1 and Venus
- L1 is also sitting in the 8th house, retrograde and detriment, but this might signal some loss there as well.

Found this cool document that I referenced also regarding the moon.

Overall my analysis would have been a yes, I was able to confirm that it is a yes. As per the why, this is a popular show in that culture so maybe that's why. This is no longer for romantic purposes, even though there is a potential loss there. L1 is also characterized in the house of loss, but overall, is not particularly relevant to the question.

http://www.christianrosenkreuz.org/EHE06a.pdf
If anyone wants to correct me, always open to feedback!
Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

Hi everyone, I wanted to circle back on the analysis I did. So the answer again was yes, for confirmed outcome but I’m not sure if my assumptions were accurate around the why. Am I on the right track with my thought process? I used Dunn’s book to help me.
Thank you!
WJ

Hi WJ - I personally would not accept a question like this and would go back to the querent and try to get what it is they are seeking from the question. I am a big picture type of thinker and my main issue with this horary is that it is possibly skirting around the issue.

Is the person asking this question trying to fish for whether the ex still cares for them? I think there are possibly other ways of getting an answer the querent might find helpful or useful and more meaningful, or possibly deeper. I have too many questions about the heart of the matter to attempt trying to interpret a chart like this. I could be misunderstanding but I know from experience that people who have trouble moving on from an ex will ask these longing type of little questions, such as does the ex look at their Facebook profile, do they think of them sometimes, do they ever drive by their house, are they happy with their new partner, etc. A lot of the time these questions don't mean a lot to the querent and they might even forget they asked the question specifically because it isn't even the question itself that is truly important to them, it is their connection to the ex. This is why Bonatti had his querent ponder a matter deeply and seriously before asking.

If I were getting over the loss of a person and I was looking for some closure or peace of mind, I might ask if there is something unresolved I need to sort out with this person before moving on, or possibly is the relationship truly dead or is there potential to reignite it.

Lingering on these little things does not help the person to either move forward or let go. I know that holding onto things that are not working does not help the mental or emotional state of a querent, and I would not feel right to keep feeding negative tendencies. Keep in mind that the Moon is in Pisces pretty close to Neptune at the moment, so I may be sounding a bit philosophical. I hope the querent got the answer they need.

Hi Tanit, thanks so much for your feedback. I sent her your note of concern and she said thats what she really wanted to know. I told her don't worry about it at the present moment because I'm still working on my charts and improving my knowledge in the moment.
Thank you!
WJ