Inquiry about intent?

Hi all;

I have a question that has been burning me for some time now as this isn't the first time this has happened with this specific collective. Yesterday, a popular site where I'm located stole some intellectual property from me, then tweeted it, word for word. They have done this before, which makes me increasingly agitated because given my background, I feel like this is constantly a thing.

Anyway, I cast a chart, because they were called out and denied it. What adds to the validity of the chart is the moon is sitting in L3, my communication, and that is the point of contention. They stole it. I would consider them L7, they present as a solidarity partner but I consider them an open enemy.

Q: Did they purposefully steal my information? I already know the findings have to be yes. Multiple people tagged them in it and they constantly check all their content. The only times they have not responded to tags was when they were stealing my thoughts. That said, I would like to analyze the chart.

My findings:

L1: Mercury (domicile and exalted) is sitting in L4, knowing that L4 represents the house of foundation and things beneath the surface, this is particularly fitting. I am aspecting L3, so this is about my intellectual communication and the use of social media. I am also being combust by the sun, which rules their 9th house of higher intellect. This also aligns, I am upset that they did this to me and now they are getting ALL the credit from it. Mercury has an exact square to Algol. Venus is sitting in my house, so I would consider it as my co-ruler. They are approaching an opposition with Jupiter so that seems to be where the point of contention is.

In cancer, Venus exalts Jupiter and receives it by term, but I'm not sure this accurately plays out in real life. I don't actually think they are great. I just know that they have a large following. Jupiter does not receive me at all (they felt like they could easily get away with this?)

The moon is void, so nothing will come of this. This is also correct. It isn't like they are going to publicly acknowledge this. The just continue to take the credit.

L7 is Jupiter, I'm not sure if I should also consider them to be a hidden enemy?

L7 is ruler by Jupiter and in retrograde and also detriment. What I find interesting is that them being in detriment and retrograde shows that their character isn't good. L7 sitting in the 2nd house also shows that they care about their self-esteem which would be ruled by the l2. Jupiter is approaching Algol.

The north node is making an aspect to the Asc, does anyone have any insight into this?

Points that I am not sure are accurate: The 9th house ruled by Saturn is sitting in their 2nd house and is in retrograde. This is my 8th house, and I believe this can describe the loss I'm feeling right now over the entire situation.

update: a friend that doesn't the site often reached out to one of their co-founders to talk to share with them that my tweet was stolen. I'm super pissed so I'm happy it was brought to their attention.
Thank you!
WJ

Hello - one method commonly used to see if someone is saying the truth or not is Lilly's is the rumor true approach. This is often used in cases in general where you are attempting to see if someone is being dishonest or not.

In general though regarding honesty, the person most afflicted makes me question whether they are behaving in the wrong. The NN is normally viewed as a positive and in the 1st would show you being more truthful (weighing with other factors). Here I think Jupiter seems in the wrong and heavily afflicted but I didn't go through the "is the rumor true" aphorisms to come to that conclusion.

https://ingressus15397045.wordpress.com ... -or-false/

Thanks Tanit, I know they are lying (got confirmation) but before then it was pretty obvious. They stole my insight word for word. I assumed that Jupiter being afflicted showed their character, automatically in the wrong and not to be trusted. Particularly how heavily afflicted they are in this case. Does the remainder of my analysis make sense?
Thank you!
WJ

Hi all;

Additional update: my friend who is also in the community is quite upset about it. And will be reaching out to the co-founder today to ask about the situation. Very interesting in the chart because L11 is ruled by Jupiter, but Jupiter is already taken by L7, so I would assign my friend mars, who is dignified and exalted but is separating from a square to Jupiter.
Thank you!
WJ

Hey Tanit, so case closed: I myself flagged it to the co-founder of the organization. They then took down the tweet but lied about the intent, saying they just didn't remember the source.

Here is the issue, the co-founders are amazing. The medical student who runs the page I got the worst vibes from. On top of that, the black medical association also unfollowed me- my prediction: the same person runs both pages, or at least are good friends.

So now im confused. The moon is void of course so that would tell me that nothing is happening and now i know thats not true. I confirmed the person who runs the site is a snake, and I pushed them to rectify it.
Thank you!
WJ