Answer to James in Presidential El 2020 topic

Hi,
So as not to upset James or clutter the presidential topic I write a quick reply here. To the list owners take this down any time you want. This is only my reply to James. I have nothing else to say. If what I wrote in presidential topic that seemed to upset James so much and then list manager also, then do delete what I wrote in the presidential topic leading to this reply.

James, Mark mentioned how we cannot apply natal rules to a mundane chart. That is what I addressed. I then gave examples how to work it. Or could you read my mind to know what I eventually wrote about natal and mundane. Is that something you have ever even thought about?

I was not trying to get into anything. I was just making clear how we may go about using natal with a mundane chart and reference to Ptolemy. We knew about his thoughts on nativities and foundation charts in previous century and began looking into it back then.

So then I am to remain silent because every one can read my mind? Also, that is pretty bold statement Mark made. Mark has every right to such a belief. I am or was not saying he didn't have such a right. A statement like that is begging for a debate, eventually getting off topic. Then, Why didn't you remind him what you told me. If this is only about the presidency why make such a statement like he did.

If you, James or the list managers don't like what I wrote then Delete it, right now. But let me also remind you I wrote about Trump chart and the 'fenced in' area in Libra where the main ruler of time in his chart is. I think that is on page 9. You wanted presidential astro I gave it to you. It was probably something you have never considered. I had more to give but what's the point. No more. Then good day.
As always, here is hoping You and Yours are as bug n virus free as can be. Michaelb

Hello michaelb1,

I am glad to see you back on the forum!

I have responded to you in the thread. I very much look forward to exploring this topic with you further once the US election is over and the dust settles. However, I think to do such a topic justice it requires a new thread clearly devoted to the issue. I plan to organise that soon.

You are mistaken though if you assume this issue is new to me or that I have not considered this issue in considerable depth. I had a massive debate with the Greek astrologer Thomas Gaziz on just this issue over a decade ago here on Skyscript.

regards,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly