Event Chart about message

Hi all; would anyone be open to checking over my analysis.

For context, this is two event charts of a message between two people that broke up. The first message was sent from the guy to the girl and the second message was sent hours later to start a new conversation with him. I believe the stories in both charts are consistent and I thought to run both of them because of initiation and additional context.

Chart 1:
L1 is the guy, Jupiter, and sitting in his first house. That tells me that his focus is predominantly on himself. Candidly, in many charts I've run, I sometimes feel like it leans more towards self preservation than lack of care. The message, which is represented by the moon is sitting in the 5th house of romance, so that tells me there was some intent behind it. The third important factor is L7, represented by mercury is also weak, being combust by the sun, but is sitting in his 8th house of loss. They had a long period of no communication and this seems predominantly like an olive branch. What I find interesting is that L7 (the girl) is being combust by the sun, which represents her 2nd house of self esteem but also his 8th house of loss. The message is also conjuncting Algol.

Does anyone have any insight into what Venus represents sitting in the chart of L7 (the girl?)?

Chart 2:

The girl is now L1, Jupiter, and retrograde (but sitting in L7's house of romance) and the message is the moon is aspecting the 3rd house of communication, she wanted to keep the conversation going. Knew if she didn't reach out it likely wouldn't. She is mercury sitting in her 12th house. So, I would say that possibly means she's hiding out or that theres a sense of loss there, generally.

I welcome some additional thoughts.

Also, additional context; I have a horary chart that states that the two of them will reconcile at some point. This chart was created last year October.

Thank you!
WJ