Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Boris Johnson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:08 am    Post subject: Boris Johnson. Reply with quote

Boris Johnson seriously ill with Covid19. Please pray that this brilliant man gets well quickly.

WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The True Node passing over his own True Node tonight !

H
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no expert on prediction of severe illness or death but he is in an 8th house Venus profection year and transit Venus is conjunct his natal Mars in the 8th square natal Saturn. Venus in natal also lords his 1st house. That all together would probably at least support his current danger. Transit Mars/Saturn are also square his natal Moon in the 1st in phlegmatic Scorpio. I often attribute 1st house and its lords with health and if afflicted can show health or the body/mind is basically afflicted.

His Mercury is probably alcoccoden with Sun hyleg and other than being combust it is in pretty good shape and usually grants 76 years under the best circumstances and maybe add lesser 8 years for Venus conjunction in not fantastic shape. I am on the fence about how combustion works with that though. In the worst case I would think middle years of 48 years plus the lesser Venus years, which would not be good considering his current age is close to that number. However, it is assumed hyleg/alcoccoden predictions are in the absence of significant medical intervention, in which case he has intervention. The year can point to a significant battle over life and death at least, according to such people as Robert Hand, who survived a time when he believes he should have died. I am on the side that combustion probably doesn't afflict Mercury enough to bring it down but I could be wrong, assuming Mercury is alcoccoden.

I hope he gets better soon. I am sure he is getting the best care possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: