Astrocartography vs. relocated-chart positions

Hello Astrologers,

A question about astrocartography:
Astrocartography lines (vertical lines, not parans) supposedly show how planets in your chart will be arrayed if you move to a certain location. But once I recalculate my birth chart to show the destination city as if it was the city of birth often the actual changes in the birth chart are minimal and there's a wide gap between the ACG lines and the new relocated chart positions.
How can I explain it?

[I've already checked if it has anything to do with "in mundo" vs. "in zodiaco" positions and the answer is 'no']

Dima_G wrote:
Hello Astrologers, A question about astrocartography:
Astrocartography lines (vertical lines, not parans) supposedly show how planets in your chart will be arrayed if you move to a certain location. But once I recalculate my birth chart to show the destination city as if it was the city of birth often the actual changes in the birth chart are minimal and there's a wide gap between the ACG lines and the new relocated chart positions.
How can I explain it?

[I've already checked if it has anything to do with "in mundo" vs. "in zodiaco" positions and the answer is 'no']
In astrocartography the position of the planets remain identical. Only the angles of the chart move. So for example, in my home birth location in the UK the Sun was in the 11th house (Placidus). However, if I relocate my chart for the same time GMT in Lima, Peru, the Sun is exactly on the ASC. This fits the astrocartography lines in the software I use (Solar Fire) which displays this.

Sorry if this doesn't answer your question but I am finding your problem a bit difficult to fathom.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly