Hello - I had to again edit your post because you are not embedding images properly and your links are skewing the page. Please use this website to upload images and use the link it provides for BBC full code link:
https://imgbb.com/

Also, we are not a free divination service and you have two romance charts already where you put little effort into reading the charts and seem to want free readings. That is not acceptable. Deb does not even allow new members to post their own charts for a reason. The forums are meant to both give and take but we mostly get a lot of takers and it gets pretty old.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to comment since a moderator wants you to add more to your interpretation.

Just pointing out moon is void, in 7th, but in a sign i believe if memory serves me right can still function. Though the times I seen moon void function in the few signs it can. I found things blurred out/lacking/unclear. Like when i got a family's marriage records, but i only got it to see their birth location. I got the answer, but the handwriting was not that clear to me it could be two towns that sit on opposite sides of the country.

So i would really analyze if the moon is going to work against your desire or still fulfill it except it may leave you in a fog.

Then study whole chart.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.