prince harry and megan baby boy

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/meghan-du ... -1.5124163

interesting tropical zodiac chart! venus is not in great shape as ruler of ascendant-sun.. it is also square saturn-midheaven cluster and square onto the nodal axis.. it seems to me this boy won't want much to do with being a king, but will clash with his dad if he is king! uranus rising adds to this..uranus is the planet rising just ahead of sun, so powerful for a few reasons, not just due it being in the ascendant..

all the planets are eastern hemisphere with the exception of jupiter in sag in the 8th... clearly there will be no shortage of resources and a 2nd house mars will be happy to employ that too.. works for all the taurus energy!

i guess one could think of the south node tied into the saturn/midheaven combo as a real karmic thing for good or bad.. imagine what it would be like to be born into the royal family.. frankly, i would imagine it would be a real pain in the ass myself, but that's me...

Re: prince harry and megan baby boy

james_m wrote:
i guess one could think of the south node tied into the saturn/midheaven combo as a real karmic thing for good or bad.. imagine what it would be like to be born into the royal family.. frankly, i would imagine it would be a real pain in the ass myself, but that's me...
It would be interesting to compare royal's birth charts to those of the more "base common and popular" charts who's parents project their unfulfilled dreams onto their child. Like the Dad who pushes their kid to succeed at all costs in a sport they are not suited to, or subject, The overbearing Mom, etc. You see where I'm going I think...

"Too little time, so many fire hydrants" growled the Salty Dog. :D

I haven't been following news on the royal family and this is new info to me. I would wonder with Venus in Aries oriental t square Jupiter and Mars (which is also square Neptune) in the 12th and Sun in Taurus on the ASC if they will be especially attractive and have a tendency to lead an unconventional, extravagant, maybe frivolous and wasteful lifestyle in spite of Sun trine Saturn's influence, especially in youth. Hopefully their parents will help curb any tendencies and their father will be especially significant to them and they would hold respect for them. However, Venus square Saturn might show some feelings of disapproval and rejection that they struggle with and they likely will have creativity that is stifled by their environment. With Saturn and Pluto on the MC it seems like especially later in life they will be in a position of leadership and are hopefully worthy of such a position. I would also wonder about more delicate health/body/mind with the ascendant ruler co ruling the 6th and debilitated in the 12th.

It would be interesting to try zodiacal releasing to see if one might predict if they become king.

Re: prince harry and megan baby boy

AJ wrote: It would be interesting to compare royal's birth charts to those of the more "base common and popular" charts who's parents project their unfulfilled dreams onto their child. Like the Dad who pushes their kid to succeed at all costs in a sport they are not suited to, or subject, The overbearing Mom, etc. You see where I'm going I think...
hi aj,

yes! how much of that unfulfilled energy of others is expressed in child rearing onto the child? the moon is the symbol that is said to capture the first few years of the childs life.. but expectations of parents onto a child would probably be captured in cross aspects involving saturn, like the saturn-venus in this chart perhaps.. i mostly think the parental burdens run thru saturn.. all burdens seem to run thru saturn, LOLOL! maybe it would be more acute in a chart where saturn is conjunct ketu - south node.. perhaps also, planets that are connected to the nodal axis will play into this question of parents projecting onto their children there unlived dreams..

hi tanit,

thanks for commenting... your comments are always insightful and interesting astrologically.. i wonder how you would interpret the chart in sidereal? the venus becomes exalted, and the mars - now ruler of the ascendant is in deteriment and co rules the ascendant and 8th... and of course this mars is caught up in an opposition to jupiter in the 8th as well.. perhaps it implies a degree of rebelliousness towards all that he has inherited at a later date? this is just speculation on my part and we will have to wait til much later...

however, overall i would suspect his relationship with his dad will be smoother then it will with his moon.. the moon seems disconnected in some ways to me and off on it's own..

Hello Forum.

The Saturn-Pluto-Nodes conjunction right on the MC-IC is quite something. Notice that Saturn and Pluto are both retrograde and stationary.

We have both parents archetypally represented in the most interesting and challenging way.

Will a responsibility reverberation be thrust upon them by fate?

As I've written before, Duchess Meghan has the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction on her DSC.

One immediate concern I have is with Saturn-Pluto square Venus.

Venus is in the 12th and rules the ASC and co-rules the 6th; Pluto rules the DSC...one wonders about a critical physical/health obstacle.

Notice that Tr. Saturn will meet up with Venus and Pluto again in the next several months.

Could one deduct a complication with the baby/infant that requires hospitalization?

We shall see.

Hello

it's interesting that the child was born on a day where sidereally the sun (aries) is exalted and the Moon (taurus) is exalted as well.
Venus also is exalted in pisces...so three exalted planets for a royalty.
It strengthens the moon as having venus exalted as dispositor.

Sun and Moon is symbols of the father and mother, so reflects the social grandeur of the parents.

Then the chart have some difficulties in this area as well imo

This is basis of in India they see this as one of the most auspicious days of the whole year when both Lights exalted. The child was born on monday with this.
The Indians celebrate this planetary setup on tuesday as then it is also the third lunar tithi (phase). So if it were a tuesday birth it would have been super...

It is called akshaya tritiya.
The Sun and the Moon are both exalted once a year on the same day for a two day period and when this falls on the 3rd lunar day of the waxing moon, it is considered very auspicious. It becomes a great for starting important things and getting results. It is one of the three days a year when you do not have to worry about what time you start something, as the whole period is....

hi dean b..

interesting astro observations.. thanks.. it remains to be seen, but i think your observations are valid... about the station of pluto and saturn, i suppose that too is valid if you have a wider window for what is termed stationary..

hi stefan,

those are really interesting observations and info as well.. i was unaware of it prior to your post here today.. the chart is different in tropical as opposed to sidereal.. i find it interesting how much of the meaning gotten off signs is altered significantly.. i don't have any specific thoughts on that, but in the case of julian assanges chart i felt the data off the sidereal chart works better..

Maybe the sidereal might be better to look at then. I was kind of surprised to see this chart for a royal. It seems a little difficult.
Venus is in the 12th and rules the ASC and co-rules the 6th; Pluto rules the DSC...one wonders about a critical physical/health obstacle.
I had considered this but his chart is not first differentia and he has Sun on the ascendant, which is probably Hyleg and Saturn beholds it by trine and it is in face term of Saturn, probably making is Alcoccoden. Saturn as Alcoccoden pretty strong would grant roughly 57 years. The chart does not have strong indication of an early death, which makes me wonder more so about delicate emotional or mental health, but one can survive and still have illness and injury, so it might be physical. There is not a strong indication of extreme mental health issues, though, such as in Rosemary Kennedy's chart, where she had a very difficult Saturn in the 6th combining with Mars (Saturn can show mental health problems in the 6th traditionally), which influenced the ascendant ruler.

Saturn in the 10th ruling the 10th normally makes me think more so of gaining power after the age of 40, especially with the nodes, which I have been told are more positive in the 40s. Most of us will probably not be around to see if that is true though.

It is interesting that the sidereal is so strong with the luminaries. In western I would see the Moon as especially not very strong and well directed because it is void of course and just entered Gemini, a sign where the Moon is a bit lost without some help and its dispositor is not great either. Bonatti says that a planet within 5 degrees of a sign is not in one or the other but a bit of both and normally makes me think of someone who takes on the nature of both signs a little bit and can show a changeful personality. A Gemini Moon in general is a bit shifty and not particularly constant like one would expect for a traditional royal. To me, they do not seem like they would fit in very well with traditional ways of thinking but it might also emphasize an emotional disconnect that could already be seen by Venus-Saturn. Both of the feminine planets that relate to the mother and relationships with women, etc. are not strong, as has been mentioned. It might be difficult for them to feel like they have a purpose and that they are happy too with peregrine luminaries but they are made angular. In general, a chart where Saturn is very strong, the benefics are debilitated, the ascendant ruler is peregrine and in detriment in the 12th, and the luminaries are peregrine seems like someone who does not have a strong sense of themselves and what they want out of life, but who has a lot of responsibility. Normally an ascendant ruler so poorly placed shows someone who lacks control of their own life but Sun on the ascendant aspecting Saturn seems to take over a bit there.

Dean B wrote:Hello Forum.

The Saturn-Pluto-Nodes conjunction right on the MC-IC is quite something. Notice that Saturn and Pluto are both retrograde and stationary.

We have both parents archetypally represented in the most interesting and challenging way.

Will a responsibility reverberation be thrust upon them by fate?

As I've written before, Duchess Meghan has the upcoming Saturn-Pluto conjunction on her DSC.

One immediate concern I have is with Saturn-Pluto square Venus.

Notice that Tr. Saturn will meet up with Venus and Pluto again in the next several months.

Could one deduct a complication with the baby/infant that requires hospitalization?

We shall see.
Yes, that may be a problem in the later future. But not now. From a health point of view, the most delicate place here is the position of the Sun. In this respect, the important year will be 2022/2023 when the Uranus sits on the Sun and Pluto makes a square on Mercury. This period will show how much the child will be sensitive in a health sense.

But you should not forget about Jupiter in the 8 house that often brings benefits here, in a positive sense of course... in terms of protection...

Chart

On 6th May, the day of birth, sunrise in Windsor is at 5:26 am and this is the same time used for determining the ascendant. I am sure that Taurus can not be the ascendant in this case.

Re: Chart

map wrote:On 6th May, the day of birth, sunrise in Windsor is at 5:26 am and this is the same time used for determining the ascendant. I am sure that Taurus can not be the ascendant in this case.
If not a tropical Taurus ascendant, what should it be?
Even my astrolabe gives a Taurus ascendant.