looking back at a chart for studies.

Will male become involved with someone by March 31st, 2020?
26 January 2020
11:51pm

This is a third party question. It was a sincere question from a female.

I believe the person posted they were involved with someone on Jan 25th. I assume been involved longer.
7th would be this male, mars.

Mars has past aspect to venus in 11th house. Venus is exalted and conjuncted neptune. There could be some illusions tied here...romantic illusions.

So when made public male is involved and when question asked. The relationship being official would only have been 12 hours or less. It might explain the small orb in past aspect between mars and venus.

venus is exalted. This female is very much into how she appears and being a chick who went from ugly/normal to something amazing. A glow up I believe they call it.

What I find odd is venus is in mar's triplicity and exalted. But Mars is in no term, sign, triplicity that shows any interest from mars. Though this could not mean much and is not anything negative anyway. We aren't exactly asking how he feels about someone.

Mars venus has a passing sqaure aspect with only venus receiving mars. This makes it difficult for something to occur or at least brings delay.

Moon also recently changed from Aquarius to pisces. Showing there is a possibility that Moon (the emotions of male or the situation) is being put venus (new partner) on a pedestal. So this could show making it public.

Mars is in 8th from 7th house (owner of male)
That is slightly odd.
8th is tied to negative stuff...anguish. I am not sure the 8th has to do with him or what will happen once this information comes to light to the sitter asking.

mars next aspect is Mercury.
Mercury rules 7th's 5th house.
5th the house of love and all the stuff that happens during a relationship. Sex, romancing, dating, the whole thing.

Mars is in the detriment of mercury. I been reading a blog of an astrologer recommended from skyscript. The writer talks of how planet A in another planet's (B) detriment/fall can show planet A is harmful to Plant B or Planet A has some disappointments tied to Planet B.
Mars is in Mercury's term, though mars is in mercury's detriment. There could be something with romance and intimacy that will be disappointing or that mars may be harmful toward.

mars and venus are both in mercury's term which could show a bigger interest in sex since mercury rules 5th.

Moon's next aspect is Jupiter. Jupiter is in fall. One warning the writing of the blog I am talking about says...a beneficiall in fall can mean fools gold. It looks good on the outside but it's rotten inside.

Jupiter rules 9th and 11th.

Besides all this...this chart was accurate showing that the past aspect between mars and venus that is a small orb, very small orb. Shows just becoming involved. Moon changing into venus exalt shows putting this female on a pedestal.

So yes, but the future aspects are looking difficult to me. Moon's next aspect being jupiter in fall and jupiter rules 9th/11th. Then Mars' next aspect is mercury. But, mercury and mars does not complete aspect.

Thought I would share a learning experience....Tanit...what would you make out of the future aspect?
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hello - I have a stomach bug and can't comment much because I am not sure I comprehend this situation, but I just want to understand - the person asking the question is uninvolved in the chart? Are you giving Venus to a third party?

Tanit3333 wrote:Hello - I have a stomach bug and can't comment much because I am not sure I comprehend this situation, but I just want to understand - the person asking the question is uninvolved in the chart? Are you giving Venus to a third party?
I turned chart here.
So asker was not involved with male when asking question. It wasn't a curiosity question either.
I mean chart turned out accurate from what I could glean.

So 7th is the man being asked about (mars)
1st is turned 7th being a potential female (venus)

Question asked on 26th, but the male announced on social media on 25th that he is in relationship. Asker was unaware. So the past aspect between venus/mars was accurate. Showing he is/already involved with someone.

I am though curious about Moons next aspect being jupiter in fall. What can jupiter even represent. I don't think anything in chart is tied to sitter/asker...so wouldn't even conclude jupiter in fall is this person.

So my real question is.....how is jupiter involved and what could jupiter possibly represent?
Jupiter does rule 9th/11th.
jupiter is fortunate planet the greater benefic.
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hello - I have a stomach bug and can't comment much because I am not sure I comprehend this situation, but I just want to understand - the person asking the question is uninvolved in the chart? Are you giving Venus to a third party?
Hope you feel better. There has been a stomach bug going around in my region too.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Hope you feel better.
Thanks!

I am not a huge fan of turned charts so I might have to sit this one out but hopefully others might help. Thanks for sharing the chart.
How would you approach it? I could be doing it totally wrong.
Sharing this to learn from other since maybe there is a better way.

If I do not turn the chart.

Venus (for the inquired)
Asc conjuncts spica (fortunate star)
Venus in 5th house: house of pleasure, but this doesn't always bode well for longevity of the relationship.
Venus is in Mars triplicity which indicates fondness/like.
Mars is potential partner (7th ruler)
Venus and mars has a separating square between mars and Venus. A recent one.

Mars (potential partner)
Mars is in sagg and no dignity of venus.
mars separating square from Venus

Looking further he could have been involved with two women (moon is approaching jupiter.)
Jupiter could be female 2 (F2)
Mars could be female 1 7th ruler (F1)
(#'s is just to organize no other significance)

Venus looks to have a strong interest in Jupiter.
Venus is in Jupiter's sign and Venus in mars' triplicity. Showing me he was involved on some level with 2 women and considering who to take more serious.
Venus seems to like jupiter more than mars.
Venus has a past aspect with jupiter by 4 degrees. Venus past aspect with mars is under a degree.

Jupiter is in capricorn. This makes the planet in fall. Fortunate planets in fall can show a person who seems better, but really may not. Alternative jupiter being in a cadent house and in fall shows jupiter has not the greatest ability to act in this situation or unable to influence much.
With Venus/jupiter past aspect being before venus/mars could show timing of involvement. He might have been involved with a jupiter female (F2) first before becoming involved with mars (F1) or has a longer history with jupiter.
Venus/mars can show a sexually fueled relationship.
Venus/jupiter are both fortunate planets. Jupiter if it was well dignified could fuel/heighten venus' romantic side.

Moon's next aspect is jupiter. I see no interception possible here, aspect will complete.
Moon has a strongest interest in jupiter as well. Moon is in triplicity of mars.
Moon can show man's emotions or could show future events. He has feelings for two women possibly. He could continue to pursuing jupiter or at least yearn for whoever jupiter is.

Jupiter is in Moon's detriment (capricorn.) Jupiter whoever this female is (gf or someone else he was involved with) is not in venu's emotional favor or not good for it.
Moon aspects Jupiter in 10 degrees.

I'm not positive timing can be gleaned much from this chart nor am I completely confident in who is who. But after really studying the chart focusing on not turning it. Though quite positive there are two women he was involved with...one is the gf and the other one he may not be involved with anymore. I think jupiter being gf makes more sense since there is a future aspect with Jupiter, though jupiter is not amazing in this chart.

Either way shows he was already involved with someone and will probably continue to be involved with someone. If I am understanding chart correctly.

Though if we took Mars as the male inquired about and venus as potential partner for this male. It would still read the same as above just have to switch roles. Potential partner (venus) may have two male choices.

Still learning