Thanks. T He's a male.

With venus in the 7th house sextiling Jupiter...especially in the 5th house, I don't think he has one person he is particularly interested, but is enjoying company of many women or several dates?
Last edited by astromythtarotbyjc on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMT

No actually not. I had written a chart analysis earlier but upon a closer look I decided that I should not post my delineation in a rush as I found some other contradictory testimonies.I wished to delete my entire post but since we cant delete posts, I just edited out the chart analysis

I found the other chart very difficult to read also and I think that is where the confusion on house placements originated. I even thought Mercury was in Pisces in the 7th for a second before I realized that was impossible.

It is difficult to give feedback on a chart without a question. Is the question regarding whether this person is seeing someone else? I do find it odd that almost everything is in aversion to the ascendant, which suggests that the querent does not have a good grasp or control of the situation. Is it possible you are misunderstanding his feelings towards you since he is a coworker and people who work together can become friends but does not necessarily mean romance? The fact that he is Saturn conjunct Pluto in the 5th might suggest he is someone who is not good at romance in general or does not want a serious relationship because he does not like to relinquish control in that way although he may enjoy having control over others.

One thing the article I referenced also mentions is looking at triplicity lords of the ascendant and Sun, Saturn and Jupiter are triplicity lords with Jupiter and aspecting Venus in the 7th.
Next we are to look at the primary lord of the triplicity of the Ascendant, which is
Saturn.32 Unlike Lilly, however, Bonatti tells us to look at not only the primary ruler,
but at all of the triplicity rulers. If either the lord of the 7th or the Moon were joining one
of these rulers especially if they were joining one of these 3 triplicity rulers and
separating from the lord of the Ascendant, then it was a clear testimony that the man
was in love with another other than the wife. Neither the lord of the 7th or the Moon is
joined to one of these 3 rulers (Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter). In fact, the lord of the 7th is
separating from 2 of these three rulers; i.e. Saturn and Jupiter. This would tend to say
that any previous relationship is finished in the past and over. And because the Lord of
the 7th is void of course, then as they tell us, he has no one!
Here the planet Venus in the 7th separates from the triplicity lord Jupiter, which Venus could be similar to the 7th lord as a co-ruler but it also tends to represent women in horary. It gives that light to a malefic (Mars) in the 4th house end of the matter. Overall, this chart seems heavily malefic, IMO, which suggests a difficult situation that is likely to bring pain and trouble for the querent. Even Jupiter is with SN and is in fall, so what would normally be a beneficial planet is rendered less positive and suggests pain and loss. The angles being fixed can also indicate lack of change in the current situation. It is hard to make heads or tails of everything without a question though. I don't normally assume Venus in the 7th in a male's chart is another woman unless that was something asked about. In cases where Venus is exalted in the 7th in a romance horary that can be positive for the querent because they may be admired by the quesited but if you are asking about other women then it takes on different context.

Serene wrote:No actually not. I had written a chart analysis earlier but upon a closer look I decided that I should not post my delineation in a rush as I found some other contradictory testimonies.I wished to delete my entire post but since we cant delete posts, I just edited out the chart analysis
Gotcha,

Thanks!
AMT

Tanit3333 wrote:I found the other chart very difficult to read also and I think that is where the confusion on house placements originated. I even thought Mercury was in Pisces in the 7th for a second before I realized that was impossible.

It is difficult to give feedback on a chart without a question. Is the question regarding whether this person is seeing someone else? I do find it odd that almost everything is in aversion to the ascendant, which suggests that the querent does not have a good grasp or control of the situation. Is it possible you are misunderstanding his feelings towards you since he is a coworker and people who work together can become friends but does not necessarily mean romance? The fact that he is Saturn conjunct Pluto in the 5th might suggest he is someone who is not good at romance in general or does not want a serious relationship because he does not like to relinquish control in that way although he may enjoy having control over others.

One thing the article I referenced also mentions is looking at triplicity lords of the ascendant and Sun, Saturn and Jupiter are triplicity lords with Jupiter and aspecting Venus in the 7th.
Next we are to look at the primary lord of the triplicity of the Ascendant, which is
Saturn.32 Unlike Lilly, however, Bonatti tells us to look at not only the primary ruler,
but at all of the triplicity rulers. If either the lord of the 7th or the Moon were joining one
of these rulers especially if they were joining one of these 3 triplicity rulers and
separating from the lord of the Ascendant, then it was a clear testimony that the man
was in love with another other than the wife. Neither the lord of the 7th or the Moon is
joined to one of these 3 rulers (Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter). In fact, the lord of the 7th is
separating from 2 of these three rulers; i.e. Saturn and Jupiter. This would tend to say
that any previous relationship is finished in the past and over. And because the Lord of
Here the planet Venus in the 7th separates from the triplicity lord Jupiter, which Venus could be similar to the 7th lord as a co-ruler but it also tends to represent women in horary. It gives that light to a malefic (Mars) in the 4th house end of the matter. Overall, this chart seems heavily malefic, IMO, which suggests a difficult situation that is likely to bring pain and trouble for the querent. Even Jupiter is with SN and is in fall, so what would normally be a beneficial planet is rendered less positive and suggests pain and loss. The angles being fixed can also indicate lack of change in the current situation. It is hard to make heads or tails of everything without a question though. I don't normally assume Venus in the 7th in a male's chart is another woman unless that was something asked about. In cases where Venus is exalted in the 7th in a romance horary that can be positive for the querent because they may be admired by the quesited but if you are asking about other women then it takes on different context.

I did end up asking him if he was seeing other people and he said no(that was the question)....but we are fighting about other things, and you are 100% about his not wanting to lose control.

I'm having such a hard time understand triplicities..I understand the planets assigned and why they are assigned but i was looking at skycript's examples of triplicity but were for natal charts and not horary. Are there samples charts that show triplicities on here?

Thanks all for the help! I'll use astro from now on to post charts.
AMT

astromythtarotbyjc wrote:
Tanit3333 wrote:I found the other chart very difficult to read also and I think that is where the confusion on house placements originated. I even thought Mercury was in Pisces in the 7th for a second before I realized that was impossible.

I did end up asking him if he was seeing other people and he said no(that was the question)....but we are fighting about other things, and you are 100% about his not wanting to lose control.

I'm having such a hard time understand triplicities..I understand the planets assigned and why they are assigned but i was looking at skycript's examples of triplicity but were for natal charts and not horary. Are there samples charts that show triplicities on here?

Thanks all for the help! I'll use astro from now on to post charts.
Thank you much for the update!!

This helps much with learning!!

so venus did co-rule him. Maybe the mars showing you confronting him about the possibility of other women.
venus (other woman) square mars (a confrontation)
Just some alternative thoughts.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.