is this relationship over?

As I'm just starting to fumble with horary and my knowledge is really limitied and elementary.. I'd appreciate some help in interpretating this chart. The querent would like to know if this relationship is over and when will she hear from him again. She is my close friend and I'm confused by the chart.. as she has confided in me her relationship woes and I do know the guy casually as well. I'm quite emotionally involved in their situation and I don't really have any positive outlook towards their romance development. I thought the guy is an emotional player and I even advised my friend not to pin any hopes on this as the guy has pulled a disappearance act since last Christmas. And they only meet up once in April. To me, a 3rd party point of view, his actions are tell-tale signs of him being involved with someone else too and his heart is not with my pal. But the chart "seems" to have tell me otherwise. :???: Can anyone help to take a look at this and share your points? Thanks greatly.
________
Oxygen Vaporizer
Last edited by honeybee on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry, forgot to attached the chart's url... here it is..

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... es=100&va=
I'll try to interpret but please pardon me with my beginner's attempt and pls correct me as I believe I will be 90% wrong.

I'm glad I've just learned from Yuzuru about the degrees of rising sign to denote if this is a radical chart. As the rising is 5, though early but its still radical. And she is Mars(Aries) in 1st house, a strong position in its own sign. The guy is venus in 5th house of romance. It shows that my friend has an upperhand in this situation now as Mars is ruling Venus. Venus being in 5th house of romance, shows that his feelings for her is still pretty strong and he does have genuine feelings for her? :???:
________
VAPIR NO2

As they have not officially declared a break up but they aren't in any contacts.. nor they are being seen as in a relationship.. is it more appropriate to use 11th house or still 7th house for the guy?

I'm aware that "moon" is used to indicate timing but I've not reached that stage of learning to understand it yet.

Apologies if I made a very bad attempt in this but I'm learning as I go.. throwing charts here and there and try to learn from reading the charts..
As I'm throwing the chart out here, I'm doing a search on all the aspects in that chart and learn more about them..

Appreciate any inputs and advise given..
________
New jersey medical marijuana dispensary

The seventh house is still the appropriate house to use. The two significators are in aspect by trine. However, it is a separating aspect. Venus (his significator) is separating from Mars (her significator) by 28 minutes, suggesting that he is moving on. Some astrologers consider that it is not separating until the separating planet is in the next degree. Lilly says that it begins to separate when the separating planet is 6 minutes past exact. I generally consider it to be separating once the aspect becomes exact while noting that the influence of the aspect is still there.
Mars does not rule Venus in this chart. Mars is in its own rulership as you noted and Venus is in Leo, disposited by the Sun. The only reception is a mutual reception between the two planets by face, too weak to be of much use.

Sue

Re: is this relationship over?

honeybee wrote: She is my close friend and I'm confused by the chart.. as she has confided in me her relationship woes and I do know the guy casually as well.
Because of this, she is represented with 11th house(friend), so she is Sa at 0Leo16, and he is 7th from 11th, therefore Su at 26Can06...

Thanks for both of your help. I learned something new again. :) thanks. I've some newbie questions if you have some time for them...

1. I've read on some of the posts when two planets are aspecting each other, the planet which is in the strongest position rules the other. Is my understanding of this concept right?
2. What about the collection of light that involves Moon? Does it play any role in this?
3. Is there any indication that they will meet again or talk again for any closures?
4. Can you kindly elaborate what does it mean by mutual reception by face? Do you mean there is only a physical attraction between both?
________
M1

Is this relationship over

If you use the 7th house as his significator, then I would say the relationship is not over because the Moon is involved in a Grand Trine with the significators: Mars in Aries and Venus in Leo. Now granted, I've only done a very cursory examination of the chart, but that's how I would read it.

However, if you use her 11th house to signify him as her friend, then you get a completely different result: i.e., now he's ruled by Saturn and there's no aspects between Saturn in 0 Leo and Mars, except for the Moon applying to a Trine with Mars.

Same result if you use the 5th house to signify him as a love interest. His ruler then is the Sun, which makes no applying aspect to Mars.

I generally use the 7th only to signify a live-in relationship or a marriage or a question about marriage.

But let us know what happens because it would be interesting to know what significator would work best in these types of questions. (I have good success using the 5th to signify a love interest or romance.)

And no, I don't read cards. I find horary astrology to be the most accurate of all divination techniques!

Thanks and as I'm a newbie, please pardon me if my questions are ignorant..

When you said there isn't any aspects between sun, saturn and mars.. does it mean a square is not considered as one in horary?

Further more, there are two grand trines in the 9th, 1st and 5th house. I've read somewhere that trine brings a good relationship to the people involved, working for a common good in any matter emphasized. Any task will be easier, and there will be much luck bringing success.

I'm a tarot reader and has a deck of voyager cards. By your login name, I thought you read cards too. I've to agree horary is a very practical tool and technique but it indeed requires lots of time and learning.
________
Glass Bubblers
Last edited by honeybee on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.