Wondering if I should take the 4 month course of 30 days

I set to sign up for acting classes, and there are two options. Each the same amount of classes but one twice a week for a month(jul) or one class a week from March till june.
The 30 days is great, but as this is regards to acting I'm want to network and make connections and thinking the 3 months is better, but I'm wondering if there is something in my charts that showing which will work out for me personally.
[/url]
I'm thinking the 3 month one as Mercury is in the 9th house as well as of the planets are on the right portion of the chart indicating more activity. I also see Aquarius in the 9th who natural home is the 11th I feel like this mean I will connect and fare better through network(air sign/communication). Since I see this as something I'd like to focus on career wise.. perhaps the MC in the 9th is a good sign as well.
The moon having left 5th house acting..heading into 6th and squaring Mercury I am worried about the 3 month course causing a little bit of a juggle for me with my main job since I have to travel out of state.

Mercury and Saturn do conj...i think the 3 month will help me more in terms of preparing for work and seeing the overall picture of the school and networking oppertunities.
AMT

astromythtarotbyjc wrote:I'm asking more if the 3 month is the right way to go.
could you go on astro.com and do this, then post chart? I'm only use to their charts.
So having difficulty seeing this one.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.