USA Impacts 2020 - Venus Retrograde, Mars Conj. n. Moon

We're in for a real $h!tshow this year. Venus RX stations EXACTLY ON US's natal Mars and steamrolls Uranus in Gemini going backward. Around the time of Venus's station transiting Mars would have gone over US's natal Moon. Later this year Mars in Aries will station RX and opposite US's n. Saturn within 1 degree of perfection, and square n. Sun, Venus. and Jupiter.

On ZR releasing from Fortune US is in Aqu-Pis L1-L2 but switches to Ari L2 in the May-June period, coinciding with this Venus RX. This leads me to believe US will reverse its stance on peace relations with Iran (Venus going retrograde over Mars-Uranus conj in the 7th) and the idea of war will reemerge. Because the 7th house rules commerce, markets, and relations with other nations, we will also see worsening relations with our primary trade dealings, including those with China at the forefront.

I am also fearing this Mars transit over US's Moon in May may be an attack, perhaps a cyber attack, being in Aquarius but really not sure considering Mars' nature. US at this time will be under the following effect - Aqu - Pisc - Scor - Sag. Both Aquarius and Mars are timelord at different intervals practically all but guaranteeing an event. With Moon ruling US's 8th place and Fortune..................

I'm very worried.

StellarTiggy - I moved this to the mundane/world events astrology forum since it isn't a natal birth chart discussion topic.

The first thing you are likely to hear is that there are different charts for the US, so you want to post the one you prefer to talk about.