Mars soon to cross the 27° line towards Capricorn. Heading towards the 4°07' Eclipse

Mars will oppose China's n.Uranus then and square transiting Uranus too.

All Eyes on Mars then.

Pluto moving towards the 24°04' Eclipse too.

Venus already into Aries.

And the interesting one Mercury to turn retro early next Week. Is Mercury in Pisces spreading the Virus ?

Saturn moving towards sensitive points in the Fed's Chart, and China's too.

Shanghai Exchange's North Node to visited by t.Saturn soon.

Verses Jupiter sextile Neptune and a possible Translation of Light to Pluto.

Lots going on but the latter is a pretty strong +VE.

H

Interesting to follow what Trump is taking Heat from !! Mainly for overstretching himself in terms of his Influence.

Mars steams on towards Capricorn. Loads of Eclipse Points to be reactivated and Issues to reappear.

Mercury is preparing to SR.

Saturn moves towards problematic some of China's most problematic Points.

Oooh ! Err !!

H

Ok so "At Last" we are entering a more interesting time for the Short Seller.

1/ Mercury now retro and quickly combusts, and then the Full Moon comes at the end of the retro phase.

2/ Mars now into CP and closing in on the first Eclipse Point Reactivation, and opposition to China's all important n.Uranus.

3/ Saturn too moving towards sensitive Chinese Points. Uranus too adding powerful forces although some are +VE.

4/ Jupiter can't be ruled out though.

H

A lot of stuff heading China's way now. Shorter term the Mercury combustion comes shooting into the Frame next week.

Mars reactivating the 4°07'Eclipse then opposing the n.Uranus at 4°59' CN.

It looks pretty well Endless for China now. The Node crossing the Ruling Planet n.Uranus. That will be something to behold !

Poor Old China.

H

So we are heading onto an "Interesting" week but for me the question is whether to book any Short seller profits on the Wednesday or to hang tough for a longer term play ?

So far I have done the latter on two 50% VIX jumps. I'm eyeing the US Elections more.

Although I feel things are stalling I don't see any hugely -VE energies. I'm also trying to "get over" being jilted by the Stars late last year and early this one.

I've got to be wary of Jupiter moving towards Pluto. Potentially this is another translation of Light that may well be Central Bank QE action again.

Don't know ! But I'd suspect that.

H

For the Short Seller things look juicy with the combustion to come late this Tuesday, and Mars to cross the Nodes.

Further, the Node is approaching China's n.Uranus and Saturn the Ascendant of both China and Shanghai Exchange.

Also I've wondered what Jupiter conjunction Pluto means ?

But the Combustion is supported by Mars in sextile so that could be a Dud.

ENJOY !

H

OK so 15hrs UKT we've seen a massive dump and a slight rally after the US opened.

If Mars wasn't forming a sextile to the Combustion Point I'd say the Panic will continue.

As it it is then I don't know. I think the Selling is an Overreaction, but if r.Mercury in Pisces is in the Minds of Traders then hard to Rally back.

This is where a knowledge of Support Levels or Pivots is key, so you can gauge where the Market is.

It, the SP 500, could fall further by another 2 or 3%, but will it Rally back ?

There are plenty of -VEs coming and for China. But I think we've seen an Overreaction to Korea.

I think that is a unique and a bizarre situation. I don't think it will be repeated.

H

OK So a bit of Repeat here.

1/ Late tomorrow into Wednesday 26th we have Mars crossing the South Node, then Mercury combusts.

Mars sextiles the combustion making it an Unknowable.

The excitement is over by 1am 26th Feb UKT.

We can stumble lower tomorrow say by another 2% but that'd be a buy signal for me.

2/ However, what comes in the next few weeks or in March still looks bumpy but China Centric, and I think the Virus threat is over.

I think Korea was a stupid one off. Italy possibly too. Anyway that related to t.Mars crossing 4°07' Eclipse Point and opposing China's n.Uranus.

But n.Uranus now becomes something to watch VERY CAREFULLY. That Eclipse was strong enough and will be active for a good few years now.

I might make a list of the Reactivation Dates. The Sun and Mars mainly.

And The Node which is coming too soon too.

So lets see what Tuesday 25th Feb brings ?

H

PS Helpful stuff here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4G8zxiVep0

So we had a Bounce but then another Test of 3,214 !!

The ONLY question is what will Mars bring to the Combustion tonight just after Midnight.

I think it will Nullify it. Got to be Honest with this.

Then I think the Panic will ease, and that'll mean Asian Markets rally I'd imagine.

See how this all happened when Trump was away ?

H

Ok So Key Support Levels falling as we drop down towards 3,150.

I'd say Asia will Rally after a Wobbly start tonight.

And Panic will be Over tomorrow in Europe and the USA.

But I doubt we'll Shoot back Up although some are saying we will.

H

Um ?

1/ I do feel we'll get some Calm now and into next Week !! Except 6/ might screw things up this week. Mein Gott could we really fall further ?

2/ Further off, the Node is approaching China's all important n.Uranus and crosses it around the 11th March.

AND THIS IS CHINA's Date with Destiny. And it won't be Pretty.

3/ The Nodes press on and cross the 4°07' Eclipse Point Sunday the 22nd March. So some luck there as the weekend will absorb some of the stress.

4/ t.Venus is heading towards t.Uranus and they cross very late on the 8th March. That's a Sunday too.

More luck as I'm hoping for a Bounce now.

5/ Saturn just crossed the US's n.Pluto, and the Nodes cross their n.Jupiter at 5°58' CN and then n.Venus at 3°05' CN, with the mid point around 4°30' CN.

6/ So the US's Optimism generated by n.Jupiter gets hit on this Friday the 28th Feb.

Owch .... Tough Times. I'll need to find a Video for the Battle of the Atlantic.

And now I see that China's n.Uranus is lying very close to the US's Jupiter Venus midpoint. And the Eclipse Point too.

Um ? NOT GOOD for my Bounce. Hard to see any S&P Rally this week.

H