Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Richard Huckle stabbed 13th October 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleur

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Richard Huckle stabbed 13th October 2019 Reply with quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Huckle

Born 14th May 1986, Ashford, Kent. Noon chart, birth time not known.

Transiting Pluto was exactly conjunct his natal Mars, and the full Moon of Sunday 13th October in 20 degrees Aries/Libra was a proximate trigger.

Last edited by Fleur on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Transits to mARS Reply with quote

I am sorry to this even though I do not know who he is. What is his condition? Transits by pluto to natal mars can be deadly On July 4,2019, I was scheduled to meet all time friend up in michigan. I found out later that he died of a massive stroke. Natal mars was in aries at 20 degrees--it was being aspected by transiting pluto. AMY
james_m

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i have mars at 19 cap 47 and i am still standing... it must be something else...

lets get interstellar... pluto to uranus is 45 in his natal... transit uranus is now opposite his pluto and 135 his natal uranus... shocking is definitely a part of it.. i see venus on the pluto as well by transit..

solar 8th house saturn... saturn is being transited by pluto 45 degree as well..

okay, found it... venus-uranus opp in his natal chart and venus-uranus opp in the transit charts... something about a love affair or something quirky venus is behind this?? reading wiki link now, i see this is it...
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Pluto mars Reply with quote

James. The truth is that my friend did have other things going on. Transiting Uranus was conjunct natal Mercury, transiting mars square natal sun and in the past month or 2, transiting Uranus was conjunct natal sun. I did my friend mike’s chart years ago and I remember he had late libra rising with Uranus in Gemini in his 8th house, which I think was positively aspected to Natal sun and Saturn. However, Mike is a guy who should have died years ago. In the spring of 1981, he was shot in the chest in a robbery attempt and in the late 1990’s, he was hit by a truck walking to his office. Amy
james_m

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks amy... in any astrology that anyone does, there are always a number of factors at work... for me, i like to know how all the factors interlock, as 1 factor on it's own - pluto transit to mars - isn't enough for it to pan out the same way for everyone.. well, that is what i knew beforehand and what i got from looking at this chart that fleur shared with us..
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 pm    Post subject: Transits to mARS Reply with quote

James now that I know who this guy was-I don't feel sorry for him! My friend Mike who died was a good person and worked very successfully for years as a supervisor with child protective services AMY
Fadi Mazboudi

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mars/Pluto combinations are very violent.
Fleur

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fadi Mazboudi wrote:
Mars/Pluto combinations are very violent.

Horrible way for anyone to die. The details have just been published. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7896133/Britains-worst-paedophile-Richard-Huckle-strangled-death-guitar-string.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: