Will I get support from my boss to get the job?

To complement my thread about being fired, I've drawn up a horary for the jobs I applied to. If you saw the prior thread, I'm not happy where I am and have been mistreated. I applied to several roles, but really want only one of those jobs, really, really bad. If I am considered for it then they will need to reach out to my boss, who has been ignoring my emails. He hasn't given me any indication that he would support me. So, I asked the universe.

I'm not entirely sure if this chart is radical but it does match signification with Venus in the 10th. MC ruled by Saturn and Moon applies to Saturn. I'd say this is a yes, he will support me. Saturn receives me in Aquarius, too.

Your thoughts?

*Tanit might need your help again with the chart, dear.
https://imgur.com/zzfcenM

I’ll comment, but have to redraw chart since not great with this chart layout.

I would think, just a thought until I look at chart, that you will want to mainly focus on 10th lord as your boss and see how that planet is and how it is toward you which you be 1st.

Thought at glance of just the planets..Saturn your boss conjunction Pluto. I only use outer planets in tight conjunctions with a planet or sometime conjunction with angle.
Pluto I found to indicate toxic people. They always try to act like they are helping you, but they trigger us. So you might find his method of aiding you not that helpful.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Stellar- I would recommend trying Lilly's rules on career matters. In it he mentions how to look out for whether someone aids or inhibits a job. I have already posted them in my thread on a potential promotion:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10735

Normally I would think the boss is 10th but Lilly talks about malefics aspecting the 10th lord. Here Mars does but it also receives Saturn and is dignified. Lilly says that in such cases the matter can occur but with much difficulty. I would personally give Mars to the boss here. Saturn collected the light of Mars and is now collecting the light of the Moon. As always, Saturn is a malefic and tends to represent difficult situations that occur with effort, delay, and some disappointment, etc. Obviously the Moon being brought to two malefic influences suggests the matter would not be easy but it could still lead to a "yes" to your question with effort on your part. The Moon with the south node according to Bonatti is very unfavorable though. It is an eclipse point and weakens the Moon considerably.

I reposted your chart because I also find that website you use for images difficult to read.

In both of your career charts Venus is square Uranus and in Aquarius, here Uranus is in the 12th house of self undoing. Venus is also in a day chart. It could be that you need to work on some professionalism in the work place. I normally think of some socially bizarre and alienating behavior with this type of significator.
Last edited by Tanit3333 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stellar - your question was one about both a work matter and a boss. Bosses are typically shown as Mars and Lilly says that malefics that are dignified that aspect the 10th lord can still lead to perfection of the matter just with problems. I don't regard the 7th lord as competition always but this is your chart. Mars was actually highlighted in the last chart too and probably represents your boss there as well.

He might be, I agree. Especially with the whole ignoring and spiteful behavior... but Saturn is the planet responsible for neglect. Hard to say, but I see validity on both sides. At least its now clear how unhealthy that situation is.

As far as competition goes though, if a career matter is represented as Saturn itself that already says a lot about the job being difficult to attain and could suggest competition by itself.