Pregnancy horary

Pregnancy is an example of a question where "Maybe" isn't really that helpful.

The placement of the Moon in this chart looks like a yes to me... but I'm concerned that Saturn in detriment in the 5th could mean no, or possibility of miscarriage.

It may seem bizarre to have a pregnancy question, given pregnancy tests are available over the counter, but the querent is not yet at the stage where pregnancy testing would work, so the horary is all she has to go by for the time being.

23:51 28/07/05

54n40 002w44

It should be 12 Taurus rising. I'm using Regiomontanus cusps, giving the 5th cusp at 29 Cancer.

I'd appreciate anyone else's thoughts on this.

She's at 15 Taurus, i.e. just inside the first house... as the 5th ruler, she shows the baby. Frawley says this is a clear picture of the baby inside the mother. But I'm unsure, as the 5th house is afflicted by Saturn in detriment, a strong Sun (which is usually an indicator of barrenness, not fertility), and peregrine retrograde Mercury. These planets are in the next sign from the cusp, but Saturn at 1 degree of Leo and the cusp at 29 Cancer makes me think that this is close enough to warrant a "no" answer.