Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

interference - Should I take this as a yes or no?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the first area where I learned how to read romance horaries. The "will he marry me?" question has a nasty Saturn and a besieged Moon, applying to Mars opp from the 8th with fire signs, so it isn't surprising the quesited became physically violent. I saw a quesited become violent before also and they were 7th lord Mars in detriment in the 7th conjunct the 1st lord. I warned the querent and she didn't listen in that case as well and it was the exact same question.
EleanorLouise

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
That is the first area where I learned how to read romance horaries. The "will he marry me?" question has a nasty Saturn and a besieged Moon, applying to Mars opp from the 8th with fire signs, so it isn't surprising the quesited became physically violent. I saw a quesited become violent before also and they were 7th lord Mars in detriment in the 7th conjunct the 1st lord. I warned the querent and she didn't listen in that case as well and it was the exact same question.

So mars was describing a harsh character who using "bronze" over brains to deal with issue. (punch and ask questions later)

I can see why moon+venus here could indicate a possible relationship being developed. Just the angles are probably showing it staying in the "developing" phase for time period until saturn and mars is dealt with for her to even possibly take the person as someone to be serious about. Plus venus in house of joy and a natural representative of romantic affairs. So can see it from that other viewpoint better.

The one about a man messing with a married man and if she would leave her husband to be with him. I found very interesting. I have to read it over a few times though to process it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: