Transits to mARS

I am sorry to this even though I do not know who he is. What is his condition? Transits by pluto to natal mars can be deadly On July 4,2019, I was scheduled to meet all time friend up in michigan. I found out later that he died of a massive stroke. Natal mars was in aries at 20 degrees--it was being aspected by transiting pluto. AMY

hey! i have mars at 19 cap 47 and i am still standing... it must be something else...

lets get interstellar... pluto to uranus is 45 in his natal... transit uranus is now opposite his pluto and 135 his natal uranus... shocking is definitely a part of it.. i see venus on the pluto as well by transit..

solar 8th house saturn... saturn is being transited by pluto 45 degree as well..

okay, found it... venus-uranus opp in his natal chart and venus-uranus opp in the transit charts... something about a love affair or something quirky venus is behind this?? reading wiki link now, i see this is it...

Pluto mars

James. The truth is that my friend did have other things going on. Transiting Uranus was conjunct natal Mercury, transiting mars square natal sun and in the past month or 2, transiting Uranus was conjunct natal sun. I did my friend mike’s chart years ago and I remember he had late libra rising with Uranus in Gemini in his 8th house, which I think was positively aspected to Natal sun and Saturn. However, Mike is a guy who should have died years ago. In the spring of 1981, he was shot in the chest in a robbery attempt and in the late 1990’s, he was hit by a truck walking to his office. Amy

thanks amy... in any astrology that anyone does, there are always a number of factors at work... for me, i like to know how all the factors interlock, as 1 factor on it's own - pluto transit to mars - isn't enough for it to pan out the same way for everyone.. well, that is what i knew beforehand and what i got from looking at this chart that fleur shared with us..