Third party question - Will they break up

There is a woman I know.
I wouldn't categories her as a friend because we do talk at times and discuss different topics of interest. I don't know anyone in her life except herself and vice versa. So I assigned her 7th.

Question is will female name and male name break up in the month of september 2019 but the real reason behind question is below so could possibly even say the question is slightly different
I'm asking this out of curiosity and practice. She's kinda showing the pattern that she may break up with this guy soon or at least just stop getting involved with him (ghosting.) This is a new relationship.

Her pre-sign is that she usually gets freak out and start showing like mistrust toward the person.
Mercury is this woman.
Mercury sits in 3rd house, under sign of exalt. Near degree it is strongest in exalt sign.
Mercury is 2 degrees from sun which is a debility.
She is moving away from sun.

sagg/jupiter is this woman's boyfriend (the guy already asked her to be his "girl") he is in own sign, direct. Though in 6th house.

Mercury (cadent) and jupiter cadent) This is like fixed.
There is a sqaure aspect between them, But there moon interferes with the aspect.
I would assume since there is an aspect they will continue to pursue each other and not change status quo which a cadent house seems fitting
With him in her 6th house may not show that she seems him in the greatest light knowing cadent meanings. She may feel something is lowly about him in status. He's also in his 12th house which shows him hiding his true feelings or staying reserve since I seen planets in own 12th house indicate a reserved nature (usually out of fear)
They are in each other's detriment.

There is an aspect forming between jupiter and moon, but moon will complete aspect with 2 planets before reaching jupiter.
Since moon is the fastest planet and will complete aspect with jupiter before mercury can.. Moon will be connecting mercury with Jupiter since moon's last aspect will be with mercury before completing it with jupiter.

I wouldn't say this is a yes for a break up.
Answer is NO

[/b]For most part this is pretty fitting to the situation. I don't see any major discrepancies, base on what I know of the situation.
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Re: Third party question - Will they break up

Hi Eleanor!
EleanorLouise wrote: I wouldn't categories her as a friend because we do talk at times and discuss different topics of interest. I don't know anyone in her life except herself and vice versa. So I assigned her 7th.
Although I believe all charts can be read, especially in this case where the ASC is not late, I think there are limits to Horary Astrology.

You don't consider her as a friend. You're not interested in her boyfriend (I'm supposing this). And she is not your client or even asked you this Horary (am I right?).
If all that I said it's true, I wonder if this Horary chart can be read.

See that Saturn is rising. When this happens, usually it shows that the outcome will either be delayed or unfavorable for the querent, it's a sign of delays, obstacles and frustration.
Here, I think Saturn represents you.

I won't say that a question like that couldn't or shouldn't be done, but an ideal horary question should be personal to you and the people you are questioning about should affect you directly.

Maybe someone else here disagrees with my thought.
As an apprentice and curious, I am interested in the outcome, anyway. :'

Re: Third party question - Will they break up

Miss Watson wrote:Hi Eleanor!
EleanorLouise wrote: I wouldn't categories her as a friend because we do talk at times and discuss different topics of interest. I don't know anyone in her life except herself and vice versa. So I assigned her 7th.
Although I believe all charts can be read, especially in this case where the ASC is not late, I think there are limits to Horary Astrology.

You don't consider her as a friend. You're not interested in her boyfriend (I'm supposing this). And she is not your client or even asked you this Horary (am I right?).
If all that I said it's true, I wonder if this Horary chart can be read.

See that Saturn is rising. When this happens, usually it shows that the outcome will either be delayed or unfavorable for the querent, it's a sign of delays, obstacles and frustration.
Here, I think Saturn represents you.

I won't say that a question like that couldn't or shouldn't be done, but an ideal horary question should be personal to you and the people you are questioning about should affect you directly.

Maybe someone else here disagrees with my thought.
As an apprentice and curious, I am interested in the outcome, anyway. :'
Never met this man, so chance for me to even have some level of interest are not there. Have done readings for her about her love life. That is the extent of my interference in her love life. I'm the one saying "Give it a try, time will show where this is heading."

The planets are acting kinda odd to me since I've never seen them play out this way before in the zodiac. I only pull 3 or less a year.
just have to wait and see. I'm hoping she doesn't end it.

I agree with Miss Watson except that questions out of idle curiosity can sometimes still be accurate. I just don't think they should be asked to begin with.

Saturn is also retro in the 1st house (your house, as the person asking the question), which for an astrologer can show you make improper judgment and I was told by Wade Caves that in cases of moral judgments, he basically said it implied acting improperly.

Tanit3333 wrote:I agree with Miss Watson except that questions out of idle curiosity can sometimes still be accurate. I just don't think they should be asked to begin with.

Saturn is also retro in the 1st house (your house, as the person asking the question), which for an astrologer can show you make improper judgment and I was told by Wade Caves that in cases of moral judgments, he basically said it implied acting improperly.
So chart is showing I will have improper judgement
With saturn in 1st house.

Saturn in the house of the astrologer is a consideration against judgment. It is believed it can show incorrect judgment or error in the interpretation. Saturn retro in the 1st in general is also unfortunate and Lilly said it "destroyed the question."

I am not as black and white about Saturn in charts. I do believe error is the number one interpretation of it in charts I have seen but it can depend on the subject matter and background and can still lead to at least a semi positive outcome in charts but there is always a reason for it and it should be a focal point in trying to determine what it is saying because it is highly unlikely to be insignificant.

I think in this case it could indicate an incorrect judgment or bias, but I would also worry that it signifies that your question was invading someone's personal life without good reason. I can understand asking about someone you are close to and worried about, but simple speculation/entertainment is not what divination is meant for (in my opinion).

Tanit3333 wrote:
learned something about saturn with this draw.
What is learned about Saturn here and what do you think it means in this chart? I still haven't seen it addressed in your interpretation.
I had to re-read your question lol been up for 14 hours so far.

Since my original judgement was correct, i will come back tomorrow to give a hindsight of what i think of saturn and give more indepth feedback.

I am glad that your yes/no outcome was correct. I confess I did not read your chart but only responded to the discussion on Saturn rx, since I have never seen it be insignificant in the 1st house.