Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Best Time to Purchase Property
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuriy

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how in 2021-22 Saturn transiting Aquarius might effect house market in the US. With predicted recession for those years I'll get second Saturn return with my natal Saturn at 22 Aquarius in 4th house, some tough aspects but also trine to my Libra AC and Moon at DC.
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The years were based on some economist predictions I read about, not astrology. Those are Saturn profection years for me, so buckets of fun, I am sure.

Saturn in Cap conjunct Pluto has been a pain in the rear for me but more so with health issues and injury. It is opp my ascendant currently.
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tan. Interesting to see another View of it. Horary is very powerful and so are the Technical Skills that go with it.

For a clear cut -VE I'd say that the opposition between Saturn and Pluto, or the inconjunction would be clearer -VEs, but I think I am happy that Saturn in Capricorn is sort of a Mega Lesson Teacher and Pluto should multiple that by 10x.

We should note that Jupiter has run in "parallel to it this year in a 30° aspect. So again the potential -VE has been masked I feel.

So we All should be heading for a Big Lesson. I was just listening to the BBC about Germany's Recession. Their problems.

Like I've said elsewhere I think Jupiter's buoyancy is masking things and it is making a square to r.Neptune just now, a sextile to r.Pluto and a 135° to r.Uranus. And remember Jupiter is in Sagittarius now too.

That'd be interesting to score and i'd be a pretty High +VE score. When all else fails I do you sue a scoring system with Pluto about 50, Neptune 30 and Uranus 35. Saturn and Jupiter about 20. Mars 10 etc ....

So Jupiter is scoring a massive estimated +150 to +200 !! For me anything over 50 is Big.

H
Quella

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,Tanit3333

China's real estate prices rose by nearly 50% in the two years from 2016 to 2017. In 2019, prices also fell by about 15% compared with last year. However, there was no sharp drop. At the same time, because of the tension between China and the United States in trade relations, although the prices of real estate declined, the prices of vegetables, fruits and meat increased by 20-50%. 。 Inflation will continue to rise in the future, so I don't think it's likely that house prices will fall sharply. Especially in developed cities with convenient transportation.

Then there is the question of where to buy a house. In China, people will have difficulties in choosing the central location of developed cities if they have enough funds. It is also possible to consider the developing areas with limited budget and more convenient transportation in the future.

In China, the real estate market will be divided into off-season and peak season. Spring and autumn are the peak season, summer and winter are the off-season. If you start real estate in summer and winter, the price will be cheaper than in spring and autumn. If the same situation exists in the United States, then I suggest you watch more during the peak season. Houses, know what the market price is, and how long it will take for a house to close, so that it can be purchased at a more appropriate price in the off-season. In China, the work of a real estate broker is very hard.they often need to take a professional buyer to see more than a dozen houses in the same area in the morning, because it is very helpful to compare and see more houses. There will also be a lot of people in China buying houses for investment, and many people will have many apartments. From the perspective of replacement, they will work and work slowly from the remote suburbs to buy more convenient places to live in the city.

So to sum up the above, my suggestion is to make up as much down payment as possible and buy a better house. In this way, even if they do not live in the future, rental will be more convenient, and appreciation will be more stable. Finally, when choosing the purchase area, the purchase of the community, and the specific purchase of which set, and when the price is appropriate, can use horary astrology to analyze in detail. In addition, whether the loan is easy or not depends on this need. The state of the owners of the 8th is not very good, so when i buying a house for loan, it took a long time to make a loan to succeed.

Finally, I wish you good luck and buy a house that you are satisfied with as soon as possible.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So to sum up the above, my suggestion is to make up as much down payment as possible and buy a better house. In this way, even if they do not live in the future, rental will be more convenient, and appreciation will be more stable. Finally, when choosing the purchase area, the purchase of the community, and the specific purchase of which set, and when the price is appropriate, can use horary astrology to analyze in detail. In addition, whether the loan is easy or not depends on this need. The state of the owners of the 8th is not very good, so when i buying a house for loan, it took a long time to make a loan to succeed.

Hi Quella - Thanks for your knowledge. I agree with you that housing is not looking like it is going to change dramatically. In my area, legislation is working on forcing rental increase caps and this is probably going to lead to less housing being built by investors (from the real estate articles I have read anyway). We have a housing crisis in my area and this is likely going to not change in the near future. Anyone who commutes in my area understands that people will buy as close to work as possible because the commute is one of the worst in the country.

Horary has consistently shown a lack of change in housing for me. In one home it did suggest it would go down in price but that the home is at risk for flooding. I then looked up the location of the home and it is right next to a river that has flooded in the past. I was surprised that horary notified me of the river before I had even noticed myself. Horary is pretty amazing. Neptune was in the 4th opp the ascendant ruler Mars, and it was interesting how it aspected Uranus and Jupiter (in the 2nd), which Deb has said in her houses information suggests loss of property from natural disasters!

I just received a promotion and a second job and am a bit torn in commuting a long distance by train to buy a cheaper home or buying a more expensive home locally at this point. Housing purchases are tough. I am still hoping to buy in late Oct or November, which is the only time I will have to move.
Quella

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, Tanit33333,

thank you for sharing the horary, it`s pretty interesting, hahaha, this gave me a lot of inspiration, I used to practice analysis of the birth chart more, The main way of divination is use of tarot, I will study and practice horary with people here.

About in commuting a long distance by train to buy a cheaper home,I'm a bit concern for this, I don't know if you had this experience before, I was optimistic that commuting by subway for an hour or so is acceptable, (also can arrange some study or work on the way), I had a good job of income opportunities, need one and a half hours to commute, I went back and forth the work address try ahead of time, back and forth need nearly three hours of time, although only in a hurry, but felt this process does not have a good rest, is not easy to focus, so I gave up the job, I suggest you can have free time, You can actually go back and forth a few times and get a feel for it, and it can give you some guidance about where you're going to move in the future, and if you're in good health, and you're in good spirits, and your family doesn't need a lot of care, then I think maybe you can stick with a long commute for a while.

One can buy cheaper than the market price of the real estate of way don't know whether you have considered, is the foreclosure house, the price will be lower than the market price of 15% - 20%, generally people themselves live may not choose this, worried that there will be a lot of trouble, if enough time, and cash-rich investors would consider foreclosure house, you also need to for the field experience, can choose the suitable price and the risk is lower house.

I used to be interested in this field, so I also went to konw the company that helped auction house to do risk investigation and foreclosure. There are still a lot of opportunities to choose the house, there will be foreigners to buy, but you must be careful when buying foreclosure house, and use horary when necessary!
Yuriy

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was speculating about the subject recently, if let say economist's prediction about recession looming at the end of 2020 is true then could be good Idea to sell my property next year before kids in neighborhood go to school (most people buy houses in our area because of good public schools).
And rent some property after until property start dropping in prices and then in 2021 we could with that profit afford to buy better house in cheaper neighborhood or so.
But that's the risky business, what if recession gonna be mild and houses not drop much?
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tan,

Ok So the Economic Bad News is coming Thick and Fast in Europe and the USA.

Venus times her descent into Scorpio perfectly for next week, and I'm wonder if a Traditionalist would like to score that for me. Crossing the 27° line from the get go next week.

What sort of changes would you expect ?

Just now when people are scrapping around to feel Cosy, wading thru the Dark Wet Tunnels of Scorpio isn't what they need.

The Chinese are in Town 10th-11th Oct, and Jupiter completes the Translation of Neptune's energy to r.Uranus on the 14th Oct, and to Pluto on the 16th Oct.

So that is the Last Hope ! But it won't be much ...

Again I'd be interested to hear and learn how Translations work in practice.

How do you work thru' them ?

H

PS We Luv you ! You know what you are doing !
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello - since some people were asking for updates... I saw a significant trend in life events moving my way as we approached November, which is a profection year change for me from a Mars ruled year to a Jupiter one. I often see major energy changes around this time of year. It seemed like almost everything I set my mind on was working out with extra effort, but that can also be seen a bit with transits, such as transit Jupiter interacting with my fire planets. Saturn is in my 7th, showing me think more about longterm goals lately. Mars-Mars opps often get me moving as well and Saturn is T squaring this currently. Most people I know with natal Mars-Saturn square tend to get what they want with extra effort and that seems to be the case for me right now with this transit being emphasized.

I applied for a loan and was approved for the amount I wanted and a decent interest rate and down payment during a Sag Moon, which is my natal Moon placement. It was not during a waning Moon as Deb suggests in her recommendation on when to buy, but in relation to my natal, the Moon is waning and the Moon was with Jupiter. I am working with a realtor on finding a house. I used horary to choose her. My first choice was an acquaintance and suggested money loss so I went with someone else, who is probably very Capricorn in nature because that is emphasized - I like that because they are practical, organized, honest and hardworking. The houses I have been looking at are a little more affordable than they were a year or two ago but buying is still a little competitive in the area (definitely not what it was a few years ago, though). I have until the end of Feb to use my loan. I wasn't superstitious about Mercury retro just because almost every life event I have ever started has been during a Mercury retro period and also I had begun the application the beginning of Oct but re-filled it out with new info, so Mercury retro makes some sense.

I guess in profections, profected Saturn is trine Sun, profected Moon is conjunct Venus and profected Jupiter is conjunct Moon. There are some tough aspects from Mars emphasized similar to transits, such as profected Mars square Moon. This might emphasize a feeling of needing to move though.

Here is my natal with transits for when the app was finalized and approved:

alex62

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a pity that no natal was put earlier. The real estate purchase process began in May 2019 and ends in April 2020 at the latest.
Within this period the whole story is solved.

Recommendation.
Keep a close watch on the formal - legal side to keep everything clean. Loan term up to 29 years
Possible problems should be counted on 2027/28. Then the changing situation on the field of home or with this property you'll buy now...
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

it is a pity that no natal was put earlier. The real estate purchase process began in May 2019 and ends in April 2020 at the latest.
Within this period the whole story is solved.

Hi Alex - what astrological influences are you seeing that suggest this to you? I would say my real estate process began in early Oct. I have been browsing homes without much intent for several years though. Since my home loan purchase is again until late Feb, that is the cutoff. I would be very unlikely to reapply, so through April would be unlikely. I think as far as timing, the profection of Mars lording my chart currently and entering my natal 4th in early Oct is probably the best as far as significant prediction but my initial post wasn't on when so much as when was the best time to purchase.

Quote:
Recommendation.
Keep a close watch on the formal - legal side to keep everything clean. Loan term up to 29 years
Possible problems should be counted on 2027/28. Then the changing situation on the field of home or with this property you'll buy now...

Since we are discussing astrology not asking for readings, I would again focus on what astrological influences you would use to look at such things. Are you relating this to a Saturn return of the purchase? I doubt I will live in this area for 30 years, but I suppose it is possible. So far I have refused to meet with the bank or realtors in person and have requested all correspondence in writing.
alex62

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tanit

Theoretical discussion is not the same as having a specific horoscope in front of you. It's very difficult to separate these two things.

Of course, 4 house are important for the home field or real estate . But it can also be 8 or 5 th house.

in your particular case it's 4 th house and 8 th house but also 6 and 7 and 9 house

in translation, this means that a potential partner can be involved in the whole story ... In any way
also this purchase of the property will entail other changes such as a change in the everyday life (6 houses) and eventual going somewhere due to 9 house

It's all about Uranus on your mercury. Because Mercury is connected to Jupiter and Saturn (6,7,8,9,)

April 2020 matters because then the home field is no longer a priority for you. it means that everything is resolved by then

Of course, Uranus is associated with sudden decisions and more stressful periods, but also with periods when we make important decisions in life. Also Uranus presents formal legal issues

to compare a similar change with regard to the home field and everyday life or to leave somewhere in 1996 - 97

2027-2028 is comparable to the 1985-1986 events related to the home field

What has changed in the years mentioned?
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

to compare a similar change with regard to the home field and everyday life or to leave somewhere in 1996 - 97

2027-2028 is comparable to the 1985-1986 events related to the home field

Uranus has been transit my Mercury a while (since May 2018, or mid 2017 depending on your orb) but I graduated from a master's program with a perfect GPA in May 2019 (began in 2017) and am in the process of being accepted to a PhD program that was my idea and the college is working of formatting (it will begin in about 6 months, which is within the transit). I was also hired in a prestigious research lab as of Oct. I don't really see this relating to home purchases but I am open to ideas on the subject. Mercury is my 4th house lord in certain house systems so maybe that is why you are using it? I could see Uranus there emphasizing change of residence but not necessarily a good time to do so, since Uranus can show instability. Sometimes it can show making brilliant decisions too though.

Transit Uranus angular in the 7th can disrupt the home and I become homeless in 1994. The teen years mentioned when Uranus squared my Mercury and conjunct my PoF in the 8th were significant though - my family went from homeless to buying a house in 1997. This is also around the time I was applying to colleges to study science too though.

The 80s time period (not sure what you are referencing for Uranus here) were not significant for the home but I had a life-threatening illness and almost died of pneumonia that year in the winter when I was 6 (which the transits show pretty well with Saturn especially). We were made homeless when I was 9, which would have been closer to 1988. Uranus was within orb of a trine to Mercury in 1988.
alex62

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the feedback ...

Transit to the event level, is generally within one degree. All beyond one degree, is the psychological level.

it's a wonderful symbolism of buying your parents real estate in 1997

I forgot to mention that the 10 th house was also activated, and is related to PhD program now, and also related to applying to colleges in 1997. That's the aspect on Jupiter.

Your Uranus, because of the opposition to the Sun, carries very important events in your life but also because of this aspect your material situation can have high amplitudes in plus and minus.
And this is the reason for being homeless in 1994, because then the material situation was important. Probably a job loss, and that indirectly spilled over into homelessness...

85/86 I didn't mean Uranus. Then Pluto activated the natal mercury. Probably then the reasons for homlesness arose. The event itself is probably when all the formally legal elements have been fulfilled, (Uranus 120 Mercury ). This would not have happened without the previous aspect of Pluto. Because aspects like you had in 1985 and 1986 are otherwise classic aspects for that kind of event.
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, alex62. It is true that each chart is a unique situation. I agree that Uranus is significant in my chart and it also opposes my 2nd house lord Sun. I think as far as homelessness as a child, this was due to my father and his choices and in traditional in a day chart the Sun is a pretty good indicator of the father and what he passes on. He was a Gemini Sun conjunct Uranus himself as well. My fixed signs for finance are in contrast with that energy, so there is an even greater tug of war. Jupiter does sit in my 2nd and is not too bad though (I would like to think it is a protective influence where things work out in the end).

I am thinking 1997 as a comparison isn't a great indicator to buy though, since my family ended up with a mortgage they could not afford and they still feel saddled with that house, which is falling down around them. To be honest, I have lately been reconsidering buying and might not move forward with it unless I see that is makes more financial sense to do so.

Quote:
85/86 I didn't mean Uranus. Then Pluto activated the natal mercury. Probably then the reasons for homlesness arose. The event itself is probably when all the formally legal elements have been fulfilled, (Uranus 120 Mercury ). This would not have happened without the previous aspect of Pluto. Because aspects like you had in 1985 and 1986 are otherwise classic aspects for that kind of event.

There is nothing I am aware of here that lead to homelessness three years later but I was 6 years old and do not remember decisions I had no control over. We were renting a home and were poor because my parents did not work, so I don't think it had anything to do with legal reasons. My family was on welfare and could not afford to purchase the home we were renting, and in 1988 we had to move when the seller sold the house but my parents could not afford to move anywhere. It was more so just poverty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: