Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I get a job interview and if so a job offer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fairiesun

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Will I get a job interview and if so a job offer? Reply with quote

Hello Very Happy ,

I am a new to the forum and am trying to learn how to interpret horary charts. With that being said, I welcome all comments, as I would like to learn as much as possible.

The chart I casted is for me and the question is: Will I get a job interview and if so would it result in a job offer?

https://ibb.co/jzfFVn6

The question was asked on 16 August 2019 at 8:40 P.M. in Alexandria, VA.

ASC: 10 deg 18' Pis MC: 19 deg 01' Sag
Sun: 23 deg 51' Leo (6H) Moon: 10 deg 18' Pis (1H)
Mercury: 7 deg 5' Leo (6H) Venus: 24 deg 37' Leo (6H)
Mars: 29 deg 14' Leo (6H) Jupiter: 14 deg 33' Sag (9H/10H)
Saturn: 14 deg 44 Cap (11H) Uranus: 6 deg 36' Tau (2H)
Neptune: 17 deg 57' Pis (1H) Pluto: 21 deg 08' Cap (11H)
Node: 17 deg 11' Can (5H) Part of Fortune: 23 deg 51' Leo (6H)

As both the querent and quesite are ruled by Jupiter. I decided that the querent (me) is the Moon and the quest (job) is Jupiter. I decided on that based on the fact that I am natally Pisces ASC and the job is a legal position that is also out of state. The other job applicants are Mercury 6th house.

The querent is in the first house conjunct ASC sextile Saturn ( 4 deg app) and Uranus (4 deg sep), conjunct Neptune (8 deg app) and square quesite (4 deg app). The quesite (job) is in the 9th house conjunct MC (4 deg sep), trine Mercury (7 deg app). Moon is not VOC.

Here are my questions for all of the knowledgeable horary practitioners.

1) What do you do when the querent and quesite have the same rulers?

2) From my basic understanding squares are either a "no" answer or a "yes" with difficulties and delays. Is this correct?

3) What does it mean when two aspects are perfecting at the same time? i.e. moon square Jupiter and moon sextile Saturn.

4) Does the aspect between the job and me, prohibit the perfection of the job and the other job applicants?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with Very Happy
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fairiesun,

Quote:
1) What do you do when the querent and quesite have the same rulers?

2) From my basic understanding squares are either a "no" answer or a "yes" with difficulties and delays. Is this correct?

3) What does it mean when two aspects are perfecting at the same time? i.e. moon square Jupiter and moon sextile Saturn.

4) Does the aspect between the job and me, prohibit the perfection of the job and the other job applicants?

1. You can look at the relationship between the Moon and the planet that rules both the querent and quesited. There may sometimes be other planets in the house of the quesited as well. If the quesited is in the house of the querent this can be positive too.

2. Bonatti said that squares are difficult and require more effort, but can lead to perfection with reception. Moon is received by dignified Jupiter. Generally, it is easier if the 10th lord is in the 1st rather than the Moon but I would think the Moon in the 1st applying to the 10th ruler is almost as good. Moon is in a fruitful sign and in sect although decreasing in light. There are some mixed indicators but overall it seems a bit promising. One thing I am a bit iffy on is whether or not Jupiter is cadent or angular. It is on the cusp of the 5 degree orb most people give. Some people give 1 degree orb though. A cadent planet is less powerful generally.

3. The Moon will aspect Jupiter before Saturn but any planet within orb will influence the matter. You would look at the aspect, planetary nature and what Saturn rules in the chart to make sense of its influence on the Moon. In job horaries, one common signification of the 11th house deals with salary (2nd from the 10th is income from work), but since it is your horary you might understand its meaning more than us.

4. I don't know if I understand your question. Generally, some people look at the 7th house/lord as competition but the unfortunate houses can rule hidden difficult influences that are not known to you (especially the 6th, 8th and 12th house/lord). If you assign Saturn as competition then Moon does aspect Jupiter first.

Good luck on coming to an answer for your chart and in your job search. I personally tend to get easy job offers with Jupiterian influences.
Fairiesun

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, that is helpful.

You mentioned some mixed indicators, which ones would those be? I have been unemployed for over a year, so having a huge unemployment gap is hampering me even when I met all of the job criteria Sad

I do agree with you about not being sure if Jupiter is in 9th or 10th house as I have seen people say it both ways.

As for the fourth question, basically when I look at the chart the aspect of moon (me) square Jupiter (job) will perfect before mercury (other applicants) trine Jupiter (job) and was wondering if this would be an example of prohibition of the mercury Jupiter trine.

Also, I noticed that the antiscia of Saturn is on Jupiter. From my understanding of antiscia is that it is Saturn casting a shadow on Jupiter, but don’t really know what that means.
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You mentioned some mixed indicators, which ones would those be? I have been unemployed for over a year, so having a huge unemployment gap is hampering me even when I met all of the job criteria

As I said, the square aspect as well as the influence of Saturn (a malefic). It isn't prohibitory but it does not receive the Moon and touches it, which is generally not fantastic. The Moon is also decreasing in light and peregrine but it does function well in signs of Jupiter.

Here is a helpful link on perfection of aspects:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html

Again, Bonatti says squares can lead to perfection with reception but only with great effort by the querent.

Personally, I don't find questions like this yes/no type as very helpful. In cases where I discussed with or saught readings from astrologers who answered yes/no questions, they gave lack of aspect, squares and opps as a "no" to the question (with or without reception). In job horaries I generally care more about the opportunity and quality of a job and this job is represented well. You have only to wait for a phone call or lack of one to know the outcome of a job offer. If I am offered a job I often look at whether or not I take the job is going to be a good move for me, but I don't see the necessity of divination for a question like this.

Good luck on finding the right job. Unemployment is not something I would wish on anyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: