Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

iran seizes british tanker in gulf (Tropical & Sidereal)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: iran seizes british tanker in gulf (Tropical & Sidereal) Reply with quote

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13980428000685

i am trying to figure out how to convert UTC to iran local time... iran local time is 4 hours 30 minutes off greenwich time... apparently this event happened close to 1600 UTC... below is a chart for what i think is the equivalent of 1600 UTC in iran local time... i am using 830pm, but it might be wrong... feedback anyone? the chart certainly looks correct! i will comment more when i ascertain i have the 1600 UTC converted correctly. thanks...

below the chart is via sidereal zodiac.

in the ""every picture tells a story"" dept...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_yNq7rWwAAreK6.jpg
WooWoo

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was concentrating on Mars trine with r.Jupiter,

but then I noticed that after that ended late on this Thursday coming 25th July UKT logically then Mars would run up against r.Saturn and then r.Pluto.

Certainly over the last few months those aspects have triggered aggression between Iran and the USA.

And that runs from then till the 27th July, and 6th August respectively.

Mars in Leo verses r.Saturn in Capricorn, and r.Pluto in Capricorn ?

Yikkes !

r.Neptune is also involved to cloud Mars judgement until the 31st July that is.

So who is surfing on Mars just now ?

H
james_m

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is an article from craig murray today that discusses the legality of it all... i think it is important for clarity on this topic, as the potential to make war in the world today seems greater then usual - my read..

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/07/tanker-seizures-and-the-threat-to-the-global-economy-from-resurgent-imperialism/

craig murray "was for three years the Head of the Maritime Section of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. I was Alternate Head of the UK Delegation to the UN Preparatory Commission on the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. I both negotiated, and drafted parts of, the Protocol that enabled the Convention to come into force. I was the Head of the FCO Section of the Embargo Surveillance Centre and responsible for giving real time political and legal clearance, 24 hours a day, for naval boarding operations in the Gulf to enforce a UN mandated embargo. There are very few people alive who combine both his practical experience and theoretical knowledge of precisely the subject here discussed."
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: world events Reply with quote

James I recently had a mini reading with Richard Nolle--he has a web site, I am sure you must follow it.
ANyway, I am not sure if I agree with what he said about me,but here is the interesting part:
I asked him about the possibility of war and he said that He thinks there is a possiblity of war in 2020 during a mercury/mars cycle. He also said that Trump's mars line goes thru North Korea. That tells me that North Korea is a strong candidate for a war. Oil coming from the middle east is NOT as important to the US as it was in the 1970's or 1980's. With all these things going on with Iran, the price of oil has not shot up as expected. AMY
james_m

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks amy,

i am familiar with richard nolle, but i don't follow him or his site... i wonder what he means by the 'mercury-mars cycle?? share a link if you have one on that...

here is trumps chart relocated to the capital of north korea..

someone was mentioning boris johnsons mars line running thru iran.. here is what this is supposed to look like.. boris relo to tehran..

frankly, pakistan is a better fit, but what are the chances of that?!!

i have a problem with using a leaders chart in this way.. it is almost like someone thinks they can automatically find the place where the person is going to be the most agro - aggressive... one of the problems is i never read about how the astrologer views mars in the persons natal chart to begin with... does it function in a healthy good way, or is it a problem in the natal chart to begin with??

so, how do i feel about trump or johnsons natal mars, ought be the first consideration.. say what you want about trump, he is very upfront and uncomplicated in expressing himself and his martial nature.. i see this as mostly positive.. he has to be the center of attention - mars in leo on the ascendant, and he is very much self centered and into himself, thinking of himself like some type of royalty not to be challenged... and when he is challenged he responds immediately - very mars in a fire sign on the ascendant.. this is not a mars in scorpio or a water sign, but all out in the open and spontaneous... so, in this regard i don't agree with the idea that relocating trumps chart to where mars hits an angle on the globe is going to be an automatic problem...

as for boris, his mars is in gemini 9th house- tropical z.. it looks more like a problem if you view it in sidereal - mars in taurus and in the 9th to his virgo ascendant... how does boris express his mars? i think mars in gemini is more tricky... tough talk, but probably all talk, lol... his moon in scorpio is more of a problem as i see it.. i tend to view sun in air with moon in water as a person who is often out of touch with their emotions.. i suspect he doesn't have a good handle on his emotions, or understand this aspect of human nature all that well.. and unless he has done some work on himself, he probably doesn't have a great deal of insight into himself... this would be supported somewhat by saturn in pisces as well..

thanks for the astro thought exercise amy.. if you find some info on nolles mercury-mars cycle, please do share it... cheers james
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boris's dad stanley chimes in on the ships seized / detained by the respective countries...
https://www.businessinsider.sg/boris-johnson-dad-stanley-loves-iran-crisis-is-easy-peasy-2019-7/

indian astrology associates the 9th house with the father.. it is fairly pronounced in boris's chart..
AJ

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
boris's dad stanley chimes in on the ships seized / detained by the respective countries...
https://www.businessinsider.sg/boris-johnson-dad-stanley-loves-iran-crisis-is-easy-peasy-2019-7/

indian astrology associates the 9th house with the father.. it is fairly pronounced in boris's chart..

Interesting side note. From Astrodata bank bio... "On his father's side, Johnson is a great-grandson of Ali Kemal Bey, a liberal Turkish journalist and the Interior Minister in the government of Damat Ferid Pasha, Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire, who was killed during the Turkish War of Independence in 1922."
Actually, he was lynch mobbed to death. BJ's father and family would have been deeply impacted by this horrific event. Might color BJ's outlook as being deep in the paternal DNA as it were.
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks aj.. that is very interesting and i was unaware of that...

here is a wikipedia and bbs page on boris's great grandfather and family connections..

would you associate these interesting connections to venus in gemini in the sidereal chart?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Kemal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/boris-johnson/how-we-did-it_1.shtml
AJ

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
thanks aj.. that is very interesting and i was unaware of that...
here is a wikipedia and bbs page on boris's great grandfather and family connections..
would you associate these interesting connections to venus in gemini in the sidereal chart?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Kemal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/boris-johnson/how-we-did-it_1.shtml

Great links James. The BBC Who do you think you are is very interesting. Need to bookmark it for later "Winter reading." Lots of other interesting bios.
To your question. Sure I think you can make a case for Venus as ruler of the second house of family and status combust by the Sun for bringing this history close to BJ's inner core/identity. The Sun rules the twelfth which is a moksha house. The Sun will consume all this and envelope it into how it projects its energy in the chart.
I think it comes out stronger for his ability to turn disaster into an advantage by presenting an impish character that the press and the people love. [Both Me and Ve combust; Ra contributes as well] He's very shrewd in that way. Note how he always musses his hair before TV interviews and dresses in a rather ludicrous way when not in the chambers of power. Deflection is one of his key tactics.
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: richard Nolle and his predictions Reply with quote

wwww.astropro.com/features.html explains the mercury max, super moon, etc
He also has a monthly and sometimes weekly forecast amy
james_m

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks aj! and for your insights and perspective on boris too... fascinating comments... i need to start a boris johnson thread on the sidereal forum, as i want to go into it more, but i was thinking a few things....

1 - the difference between western astrology and indian astrology with regard to the father - 10/4, verses 9th house... i have tended to flip on this when thinking of western astrology.. at one point i wanted to make the 10th or 4th house one of the parents, but base it on the gender of the child... generally though it seems the father is connected to the 10th in western astrology, while the 4th is connected to the mother.. in my own chart i feel it is the reverse of this... but thinking of the 9th is more of a new thought exercise for me..

2 - does indian astrology focus on triplicity rulers? the reason i ask is for some reason my mind seems to want to associate saturn with the father and the fathers lineage.. i know that in western astrology there is an association with the sun and saturn and the role of the father to an extend... the air signs have an association with mercury-saturn and venus using the triplicity rulers of air...

in boris's krishnamurti ayanamsa navamsha, saturn is in capricorn in the 8th, while in his natal it is in aquarius in the 6th.. it seems to be this is the only planet in either D1 or D9 chart that has some strength, although it is marred by house position... in many respects when one factors in the D9- navamsha chart, boris looks more like a dud, then a dude, to play on the media slogan he was hoping to sell from a few days ago..

but, getting back to the topic of which parent is associated with which house- planet - etc. - it seems like this could be viewed from a number of different angles... venus as ruler of the 9th sidereal is one obvious choice as relating to his paternal ancestry...

does anyone play the shifting house game with regard to great grandparents? the 9th of the 9th is the 5th - that would be the grandfather... the 9th of the 5th is the 1st - that would connect to the great grandfather... does anyone does this sort of thing in indian astrology?

amy,

thanks! however here is what i get when i put in that link - Not Authorized to View This Page [CFN #0004]

perhaps you have access to it, because you paid for it? if you are able to copy and paste and don't infringe on nolles business, i would be curious to read what he has to say... thanks!

here is one link to mercury max that i am able to read.. i suspect the mercury-mars cycle is connected to this..
http://www.astropro.com/features/articles/max/mercury.html

here is a more general outlook for richard nolle that others might find interesting..
http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2019-07.html
TT

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delete
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:24 pm    Post subject: mercury max cycle Reply with quote

James and All I have a printed copy of Richard Nolle's forecast for 2019.
He describes the mercury max cycle as when mercury reaches its maximum elongation east of the sun, during its evening star phase.
Next one: august 9,2019
Last in 2019: November 28,2019.
The last solar eclipse is december 26, 2019, is closely conjunct jupiter but it travels over sensitive areas like Saudi Arabia, SOUTHERN INDIA.
basically, he saids similar patterns in the past have accompanied the rise and fall of civilizations If he comes out with a similar printed verison for 2020, I will probably buy it AMY
james_m

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks amy,

the dates coincide with mercury coming out of its stationary position-7 days after essentially... mercury is rising ahead of sun... its on an approx 88 day cycle..

if you have astro software that you can look at the cycle via heliocentric data, it is fun to examine and consider...

i have a very cool book that was put out by neil f. michelsen called 'tables of planetary phenomena - 2nd printing 1995... in it, one can read a lot of hard data on planetary cycles, stations and etc for a number of centuries including the ones we are living in at present..

approx nov14th 2020 is the next time mars will be in what nolle calls a superior mars cycle.. maybe he pushes it out a week after, as that is what he did with the mercury cycle - add 7 days to when mercury is stationary direct... mercury will be stationary direct on nov 3rd 2020 - so essentially the superior cycles of mercury and mars will be close to the same important cycle next november 2020 - late november 21st or 22nd and on... the idea being that the planet is most powerful when it has come out of its retrograde phase and is rising ahead of the sun and out of the beams... well - i am just tossing out all the common astro lingo that many are familiar with and i think it is all this rolled into one essentially..

thanks!
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: war and tankers Reply with quote

Thanks James Those cycles in November 2020 fit into my idea that there will not be an armed conflict until just after the election.
That being said, I am not sure that the conflict will be in the middle east. It could be in asia--China and north korea. Watch what is going on in HOng Kong--that has the potential to be a so-called "black Swan" event-something nobody predicted but is very life c hanging. AMY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: