Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Am I at the end?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jac

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:10 am    Post subject: Am I at the end? Reply with quote

Everything is on the skids; will I be saved by shrubbery, or veer off the cliff?
Thank you.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZDbxG7ZmNIXf4nCSV5ACBShzhbFKX3qLUO7
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject: at the end Reply with quote

I can't see why you think you are at the end? You are younger than me--do you have health problems or what? amy
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb does not condone free readings and I would think it is best to seek a professional but I personally would look at profections, transits and progressions first for a big picture on when your situation might improve. You could also seek a horary reader, such as Wade Caves (I personally recommend him). Unfortunately, astrologers are not magicians though and cannot fix anything, they can only tell what they see.

I started to repeat myself but then remembered you asking about some problems before in this thread:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10321&highlight=

Obviously, now you are in the 1st house Capricorn profection followed by an Aquarius one next year. This is emphasizing transit Saturn/Pluto in your 1st and the lunar eclipse that just happened there and hasn't probably been fun for most of us impacted, unfortunately. I hope things improve for you very soon.
jac

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tanit. I wrapped my head around this so many times I can't see straight. I'm aware what astrology does & doesn't do, I'm not a particularly adept, but I have been at it for decades. I've heard it said reading your own is the hardest and this is certainly true in my case.

My copy of Hand's Transits and Progressions is falling apart. :)

I'd love to hire an pro, but Pluto and Saturn are giving me no quarter (pun intended).

Thanks for posting that link, I have been through such an enormous amount of crap this year, it got wiped out of my memory. Will go back to read and reread as both you and James gave me a lot of valuable advice.

THANK YOU!
alex62

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, an unfavorable period will not end soon.

2018, and 2019 are financially unfavorable, especially if you have a loan.
As things are connected in life, since this year, there are circumstances that threaten the home field changes.

material or business situation can be compared with 2009/2010 or 1980.

Future changes in the home field can be compared with 1993

But that is not all. There is an emotional situation similar to 2005/06, the final change of everyday life like 1982

So from 2018 until the end of 2022 will change your complete situation as it is now. First financial then home situation then emotional and ultimately complete your everyday life. of course the events will be interwoven in this and the next three years...

I wish you good luck to deal with the coming period
jac

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Alex.

Thank you checking out my chart.

The reference periods you mentioned in the past were a vast improvement over my current time period. All of them.

Your time and attention are greatly appreciated, as your good wishes.
But if the past references are indicator of the present and future, things should be looking up.

Though I wish this were the case, how this could happen eludes me.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing to look at are the fidaria lords for time indicators. You are in a Sun one now and your Sun is poorly placed in the 2nd in detriment. Fire planets (Sun or Mars) in the 2nd disperse income unless the the chart has mitigating factors, such as in Oprah's chart (she has Sun cazimi Venus and a Jupiter trine, plus its lord Saturn receiving it). There are websites online where you can search the date ranges.

Here are the general years but they have sublords.
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/firdar.html
jac

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Tanit- I never even heard of this!

I'm getting an education, THANK YOU!

Business has been so erratic; June so-so, but July? An absolute dog!

I'm absolutely looking into this. I work for myself, because it's the only way for me, but its been tough. I'm hoping Sadalsuud comes through for me as he has so many times before. I'm just not good enough to tell.

Thanks again!
jac

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit, this site : https://firdaria.com/calculator.php

puts me at Merc/Moon, soon to go to Merc/Sat.. I was born before sunrise.

Is this a good site in your opinion?
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That site uses an alternate method that some people use where there are different periods for the nodes. You can try it with and without that change and look at the dates to see if they make better sense. They have an option to use it or not. Other than that it shouldn't matter which site you use. They all pretty much use the same calculations.

I must have input the wrong birth year because that other chart is a little blurry. If you are a night chart and 60 years old, that would put you in a Venus period with a sublord of Sun until 2021. Then it is Mercury, which isn't too bad in your chart. It might be the sublord that is being emphasized especially but your Venus is still in the 2nd and a little bit afflicted.

The conventional method of primary lords:
Sun - 10 years
Venus - 8 years
Mercury - 13 years
Moon - 9 years
Saturn - 11 years
Jupiter - 12 years
Mars - 7 years
North Node - 3 years
South Node - 2 years

Start with Moon = 9+11+12+7+3+2+10+8 =62 years, then the Mercury year starts. (With the alternate method it changes the node years). 2021 seems better for profections too so I vote for that year looking better.
AJ

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I at the end? Reply with quote

jac wrote:
Everything is on the skids; will I be saved by shrubbery, or veer off the cliff?
Thank you.
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZDbxG7ZmNIXf4nCSV5ACBShzhbFKX3qLUO7

Hi jac: Since you are trying to analyze your own situation here is a perspective from Indian astrology (sidereal).
You are currently in the subperiod of Ketu in the main period of Saturn since late May of this year through early July of 2020.
Your tertiary progressed Saturn is also on the 2nd Equal Bhava Madhya limiting your second house of wealth, status and family.
The current affliction of transiting Ketu to transiting Saturn by conjunction affects you deeper than most due to the coincidence of the Sa/Ke dasha (progression). After the last conjunction of Sa/Ke on 9.28.19, your situation will improve. After the first week of October, you will feel greater relief but you are not "out of the woods" quite yet, see note below. The following sub-period of Venus after July of 2020 will be much better except that there may be disputes in relationships.

Note that subperiods of Ketu are almost always stressful. Natal Ketu is in your fourth house and puts stress in matters of one’s status, professional issues, mental and domestic peace. Efforts, in general, and acquiring immovable properties get blocked. Employment or a change in professional ventures do not fructify.
Best regards and blessings.
Stefan

Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good take from AJ based in Indian astrology regarding your current cycles
in the chart. The world is suffering now from the saturn node conjunction in the sky. Especially true for all people running planetary periods of saturn and south node (ketu), as you seems to do according to AJ.
As Aj says ketu is in the 4th house in your chart, especially hard on an emotional level....so keep going..this phase will end.
jac

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJ, Stefan; Thank you all most gracious for your wonderful help, much appreciated! Good to know light is coming from somewhere- yes, most stressful.

Tanit, I'll have to sit down and try to understand the firdaria. So much "new" (new to me, but ancient otherwise!) for me to learn. Thank you! ;)

Last edited by jac on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Especially true for all people running planetary periods of saturn and south node (ketu), as you seems to do according to AJ.

This was already mentioned in profections also for western astrology. He is in a Capricorn profection year. He posted this right after the lunar eclipse on that planetary configuration in his 1st in transit, as I already mentioned, hence his cry out and feeling tired of it all (which is understandable).
AJ

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:

This was already mentioned in profections also for western astrology. He is in a Capricorn profection year. He posted this right after the lunar eclipse on that planetary configuration in his 1st in transit, as I already mentioned, hence his cry out and feeling tired of it all (which is understandable).

Yes, that is true but yet Indian astrology has presented the heart of the matter in the most lucid manner so far in the thread. I am biased as my selective perception prefers my own method Wink western or sidereal, both systems yield tangible results.
Tanit, I thank you for all of your selfless sagacity you share on this forum and taking on the additional burden of being a moderator as well.
Be Well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: