Timing with horary

Hi all,

Foremost, please pardon a newbie question.

I understand that Moon is used for timing in horary and by checking out the aspects applied by moon, we are able to "predict" the time. 1 degree could mean 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year. My question is, are there any specific planets that can only be used with Moon to "predict" timing? Or, we can use any planets as long as they formed an aspects with moon?

I hope I don't sound confusing.. Thanks for any input in advance.
________
FORD PUMA
Last edited by honeybee on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not only moon! One of the significators that makes an applying aspect to the other is of concern.

The reason why I took the moon in your question is that :

Sun, being the significator of the guy (ruler of the 5th house) was in fact separating from the exact square of mars, which signified the querent.

Therefore it could not be used for timing.But I believe this can possibly be used to predict retroactively when the guy actually left her loved one.

So, what I was left with was the moon only.I thought it was appropriate to take the moon because it is also co-significator of the querent, her actions and the relationship.

I suggest that you take your time reading the excellent article by John Frawley at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/timing.html

Hope this helps.

Regarding "timing" questions: what if the two significators are in applying aspect but the Moon is void of course?

Do we read that as "nothing is going to happen"? Or what?
If the moon is void of course the horary chart regarding the query may not be valid in the first place (unless in some exceptions).But if the chart is radical then normally you should take the applying aspect between the significators for timing.