Saturn or Sun in 7th house

Hello all :-)
I post it here because I feel confortable only with horary astrology. At the moment I only practice with my friend's important questions and I see that I feel more open-minded when she does not give me any background information about her situation before I "read" the chart.
Have it ever happened to you? How do you overcome it?
And if there's Saturn in 7th house?
And a Sun that burns the 7th house?
It would help me to read about your personal experience.

Thank you

Hi Hela - as long as the querent has thought their question through well and asks you an important question that is relatively straightforward (not convoluted), the chart should generally be interpretable. There may be some symbology shown you would not understand without background info, though. If Saturn is in the 7th, it can show that the astrologer makes poor judgment. In my 10 plus years of horary, it seems most common in the charts of questions asked by novices where the question and way of interpreting the chart has not been thought out well before asking the question.

Sun can sometimes just describe a person (Lilly's significantions for the Sun might help http://www.skyscript.co.uk/sun_att.html ). I have never heard of Sun in the 7th being a problem for the astrologer but it is common in romance charts. Sun in the 7th can show that the querent places a lot of importance on relationships, similar to natal. Sometimes the Sun can show areas of life that are of particular importance and make us feel more alive. It can also show placing too much of self worth and identity on another person, where someone experiences life by how the other experiences it too. If Sun is conjunct another planet in the 7th, that seems to commonly show the quesited is already in a significant relationship that the querent may not be aware of (Sun combusting a planet hides it so the querent cannot "see" it). If it were a question on criminals it could also show a thief that gets away with something if there is a planet combust in the 7th, such as Mercury being a quick and smart thief.

Here is Lilly's wording of Saturn in the 7th (and in general an afflicted 7th, which I would not call Sun afflicting- it is usually seen as beneficial if not even a benefic by some authors):
In Questions of Marriage, an unfortunate Planet in the seventh threatens ill agreement in marriage, unless
the same Planet be a Significator at the birth.
You must also be wary, when in any question propounded you find the Cusp of the 7th house
afflicted, or the Lord of that house Retrograde, or impedited, and the matter at that time not
concerning the seventh house, but belonging to any other house, it’s an argument the judgement of
the Astrologer will give small content, or any thing please the Querent; for the seventh house
generally hath signification of the Artist.
Saturn in the seventh either corrupts the judgement of the Astrologer, or is a Sign the matter
propounded will come from one misfortune to another.
The Lord of the seventh unfortunate, or in his fall, or Terms of the Infortunes, the Artist shall
scarce give a solid judgement.

Also:
The position of Mars or Saturn in the tenth, and they peregrine or unfortunate, or the south node in that house, the Artist hardly gets credit by that Question.
There was a horary with Mars in Taurus conjunct Caput Algol in the 10th recently that comes to mind for this one, so it could be worth mentioning.

Hello Tanit,
thank you, it delights me. I'm sure I'll understand far better as long as I practice and continue reading/studying Lilly books.

I was also looking for Algol charts/interpretations too, so it falls perfect.

Thank you again