I'm especially interested in this research as two of my siblings younger than I am have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. But in viewing the charts, the lower setting is too small to see, and the zoom choice puts the charts half off the screen.

It's interesting that the precision of this research mirrors the precision of a different type with the KP/Khullar systems. Are we entering a a new phase of astrology where we are investigating a structured scientific approach as opposed to the usual fluid intuitive approach? The slow moving planets should reflect this change or perhaps sub-divisions of time related to micro ages such as Terry MacKinnel is investigating.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

hi linchi,

i want to commend you on the excellent astro work you are doing! i like working with those 22.30 degree wheels for the 16th harmonic too, but since i converted to ubuntu and am running my solar fire thru wine, i haven't been able to use them.. i have to get my friend who is a computer wiz to set that up again for me...

what is the software you are using to generate the charts in your pdfs?

excellent work.. i read some of this pdf earlier today and admire what you are doing.. thank you for sharing! james

thanks linchi- for the info on the software you are using! i agree with you about harmonics.. i have always been fascinated with this avenue of astrology, beginning with what i have read from john addeys work, into david hamblins work and now by looking at the use of divisional charts in indian astrology... i like what you are doing and hope to be able to recreate the different 22.30 wheels that i was using previously and which you are using here in your many examples in the pdfs you share... cheers james