fun exercise maybe!

i know you siderealists are a serious group and don't like to play games, lol... only one of us can look stupid and i am happy to be that one! for the record, i have shared this on the general astro forum as well for any and all interested in playing..

okay, this is a mystery chart!~ if you know the person, please skip saying who it is... even if you know the person - you will be intrigued by this little game i have created, hopefully......

okay, here is the deal... i am reading something right now, that you can either believe or not believe.... i will share the link after a few folks have made some comments on my question to you all here....

tell me about the type of relationships this person - male - would be involved in.. any description you can give on the nature of the relationship - i am interested in this as it might connect with the revelations that i am reading about at present... thanks and stay tuned for the article i am reading which gives specific details that you can take or leave... hopefully one or two of you will be crazy enough to engage in this with me.. thanks!

here is the tropical chart...

here is the sidereal chart...

navamsha chart -

Re: fun exercise maybe!

james_m wrote:tell me about the type of relationships this person - male - would be involved in.. any description you can give on the nature of the relationship - i am interested in this as it might connect with the revelations that i am reading about at present...
I'm pretty sure I recognize this chart and as requested will stay "mum"...
[content removed]
PS: James I should have waited since I did have a suspicion of whose chart it was, so I did have a head start. After I posted I went back and verified my hunch who's chart it was. I saved the posting but deleted it for now so as not to clue anyone else in that may not recognize the native. To much of a spoiler I thought.
Last edited by AJ on Sat May 11, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hi aj,

yes - that is basically a good overview astrologically and if you know the chart you may have had a head start here! you have a typo with rahu in the 6th... other then that, i see how you are reading all of this... thank you..

i am curious about rahu neecha in the navamsha.. there seems to be a lot of different interpretations on rahus placement in some of the signs and this is one of them.. i admire the indian astrologers for having different viewpoints on these ideas.. maybe it is as you say - shivas curse, but with the awareness that it doesn't have to prevent one for moving forward with their astrological studies and interpretations!

the data for the chart is rated aa by adb.. i will reveal everything in the next 2 days.. - also, i sent you a few pms from the pm you sent me a few days ago... cheers and thanks! james

james_m wrote:hi aj,

yes - that is basically a good overview astrologically and if you know the chart you may have had a head start here! you have a typo with rahu in the 6th... other then that, i see how you are reading all of this... thank you..
yes you are right... rahu in eighth, corrected now. thanks.

aj,

thanks for participating and offering up your astrological insights... i appreciate it.. below is what i shared in the general astro forum.. i am jumpiing between tropical and sidereal in my comments here... please excuse errors in my comments based on tropical comments i might have made here that haven't been modified for sidereal... thanks..

the chart belongs to richard nixon... in the article i read this past saturday-sunday, seymour hersh offers up a number of comments, backed up by conversations he had with others about nixon beating up his wife, although this was all kept out of the news for obvious reasons... https://www.cjr.org/special_report/seym ... erview.php

it is an interesting interview from about a year ago... folks can take it or leave it, but it motivated me to take a look at nixons chart... i feel the sidereal chart catchs the situation better, but maybe i am mistaken on this... saturn as ruler of the 7th and in the square to venus in aquarius, while saturn makes 10th house aspects in indian astrology, along with 3rd and 7th house aspects - seems to catch some of this... the planets are in mutual reception, but i am not sure how one would factor this in... moon as 12th house ruler in cap and in the 6th seems to fit as well...

here is the adb link to nixons chart..
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nixon,_Richard

here is the link to his wife pat nixons chart.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nixon,_Pat

here is pat nixons sidereal chart for a quick view.. immediately below is the navamsha chart...

interesting how both have mars-pluto aspects - pat the conjunction and richard the opposition... both also have them caught up with jupiter, although in some ways richard nixons combo is more problematical including mercury the ascendant ruler within it as well...

note the position of pats sun as ruler of the descendant - tropical, in a square to mars- pluto... this seems to sum up the suggestions in the article as well.. one has to look further in sidereal with the navamsha that has mars in the 7th - a bad sign essentially...

pat and richard both have moon in aquarius.. the most significant connection using the sidereal charts is the moon-venus conjunction in pats chart exactly square the saturn in richards chart, which again, is the ruler of the 7th.. that he was married to a very sweet women who was admired is picked up in the write up on her on the adb link i provided above - "Her goodwill and disposition earned so much admiration that the Gallup poll named her among the nation's most admired women in 1957, 1968, 1969, 1970 and 1971."

like i said - you can take or leave the comments by seymour hersh, but it would appear they were backed up by more then a few sources and it was something new to me... i wondered if i could see this in the charts, and i think i do.. this is not to say that they couldn't have also had a positive relationship in many ways, but it would be severely marred by this revelation as i see it...

on a related note - regarding the concept of besiegement , note the saturn-pluto duo boxing in the midheaven... this is a man who fell from a high position thanks to watergate and the corruption which included his and others illegal actions... the enclosure in trumps chart catches his venus and 12th house, so it is a different story... i thought i would toss that out for consideration too, seeing as trump is such a controversial figure...