sri lanka - easter sunday terrorist attack on christians

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sri-lanka ... -1.5106289

290 people dead.. this is another horrific terrorist attack... in the chart mars is rising, there is mutual reception between mercury in the 11th house area and mars in the ascendant... the idea of 11th house - a collective group - being responsible for this event, or being singled out for this event, seems to fit... saturn is strong in the 8th as ruler of the 8th..

perhaps the sri lanka chart for 0 am feb 4 1948 with solar arc directions on the outer biwheel are an even better view into this... in the natal chart, saturn-pluto conjunction from 1948 is on the midheaven, while sun is in opposition... in the solar arc directions - mercury is now exactly square the pluto-sun opposition and as ruler of the 8th, it is a malefic... sa mars is on the ascendant and powerful in scorpio..

the transiting saturn-south node is right on the solar arc ascendant at 21 capricorn... perhaps that is the most telling connection here using solar arc directions...

marjorie orr is suggesting the total lunar eclipse from january 2019 has bearing on this event... i suspect the upcoming total solar eclipse in july has more bearing.. biwheel below is sri lanka 1948 chart, with solar eclipse on the outer wheel.. the obvious tie is is transiting saturn-pluto conjunction on nodal axis on the 1948 ascendant, while transit mars sits on nodal axis in 1948 chart as well..

Last edited by james_m on Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi james
It seems the charts tally but the wrong dates are displayed, my thoughts are that Mars was out of bounds Mars/Ascendant are contra-antiscion the Saturn Pluto, south node POF stellium.
Also Aldebaran /Antares activated by the Antiscions Ascendant/descendant axis.These stars have a historic link to Christianity/Islam.
Mars /Ascendant is midpoint the Sun conjunct Uranus & NN,The Aldebaran Antares stars were also active in the Manchester Arena terrorist attack with Mars on the descendant again in gemini & out of bounds

thanks you 2... correct.. i have been busy the past few days and again today.. the chart at the top has been corrected.. very little changes.. my comments still stand..

zosma,

thanks for your additional comments... it is interesting the mars out of bounds comment... i think there is merit to a lot of different techniques and tools in astrology and this out probably has a lot of merit... although the main bombing events and time was 845am, there were other events that can later.. also, this was clearly planned beforehand... so, in essence, it is like having a conception chart, as opposed to the event chart and we don't have the time this was conceived, only the event chart for the first series of timed explosions..

but then, how much is this event based on mars position? i see the major force being in the position of saturn with pluto and how it connects with everything else here, especially the nodal axis - eclipse data.. but, obviously mars is important too..

as for the midpoints.. thanks for pointing then out... additional ones i note are ascendant/midheaven = pluto = moon/jupiter.. moon=uranus/mars.. mercury/mars=jupiter.. sun= mars/neptune is another one.. i have been looking at midpoints for a long time.. i used to be into cosmobiology and ebertins school of thinking, and i continue to see this as an area ripe for greater study and exploration... at the same time, i find it hard to integrate them all into a cohesive vision of what they all imply... even with my own chart it is challenging!

one tool i don't use is the antiscions... and i don't use star data either.. this is not to say they aren't useful and relevant, just that i don't use them at this point in time in my studies..

just remember, we had the christchurch, new zealand terrorist attack on the mosque very recently too... is there a tie in? i just see our world becoming much more of a challenging place and the subset for me is this saturn-pluto conjunction on the nodal axis... everything else is backdrop to this.. well, that is my perspective at this point in time.. cheers james

thanks elleiif3!

the bigger picture for me actually includes the jupiter-saturn cycle too.. these 2 cycles - saturn-pluto and jupiter-saturn - are up for a renewal in 2020... as we approach the conjunctions of both these combos, i think we will continue to see issues of terrorism, war and conflict.. i hope we are collectively able to find an answer to all this tension for the survival of the planet and all on it..

it seems profections were very much in use prior to placidus coming up with secondary progs and etc. etc.. obviously primary directions were too... both profections and primary directions have had a come back..

i was looking at the profection chart for this event on 21st april for this location off the 1948 sri lanka chart... it is interesting.. one can see the mercury-mars opposition squared by moon to both ends of this opposition is being highlighted in the profection chart for this event... also, it is a 12th house profection and this is very much a 12th house type of event... it could be a first house event too based on the set up of the chart, but aside from all that, i think it is interesting how the profected moon has come to the ascendant in the 1948 sri lanka chart.. maybe it is just a coincidence.. here is the biwheel chart - inner is sri lanka 1948 chart and outer is profection chart for the specific date of the terrorist attack..

you can also see how the sun-pluto opp in the natal chart is on 20 cancer-capricorn right about where the nodal axis is and of course where saturn was for this event..

it seems the sri lanka president and country is concerned about other future terrorist attacks happening.. the death toll from these attacks has risen to 359..
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sri-lanka ... -1.5108536

in looking out into the future using the profection data as a primary guide, i can see a possibility for more of these types events given the solar arc directions at this time.. below is a chart for the profections out to june 17th area.. it is not just the profection data that lines up, but i see in this area mars is opposite the saturn-pluto conjunction with mercury and the moon also moving thru this configuration.. of course these 3 planets - mercury-mars and moon, are the three that i am highlighting in the profection data, so the line up is the same in the transit data to the saturn-pluto conjunction all by transit.. hopefully nothing bad happens, but the line up is obvious..

here is the transit data to june 19th.. this is all in the same window of time as i see it.. i am not sure what the trigger is - the transits, the profections, or the solar arcs.. like i say - i hope nothing happens.. stuff like this is horrific.. i can't imagine all the suffering those are experiencing due the loss of their loved ones.. how others could do this is to innocent people is truly shocking..