The Stock Markets till mid May 2019 !!

Right this has arrived a bit sooner than I thought. On line Retailers in the UK reporting Profit Warnings and that has dumped the FTSE.

The US Markets were doing OK earlier but now are dumping again. The SP 500 is heading downwards the last last few Support Levels.

"Dec 17 (Reuters) – Wall Street's three major indexes each slid more than 2 percent on Monday, with the benchmark S&P 500 closing at its lowest level in 14 months, on concerns about slowing economic growth ahead of a highly anticipated decision from the Federal Reserve later this week on the course of interest rate hikes."

So what comes next ?

Great question ...

Currently there are some very strong, slow moving, BEAR energies in play.

Neptune is separating from Pluto the affects lasting till March I'd estimate.

The Node is in Cancer, and I heard someone describe that as a Panic Signal.

Uranus is retro (always problematic for Speculation), and even once it has turned direct on the 7th Jan it'll immediately activate Planets and Points in the early degrees of stability loving Taurus. And that'll Wake them Up just when everybody is running for the Bunkers. !!

Saturn is applying to Pluto, and I think that might be the trouble just now. Does it suggest the Fed tightens on Wednesday ? I think that'd be a Killer Blow just now. This could well be the Financials. And if so they ain't going to be getting better till May !!

I'm very interested to see how this plays out even if it doesn't reach completion this time.

Pluto and the Nodes too are applying to each other even if in wide Orb just now.

But all those energies can really cripple the Mood, even if there isn't exzctly anything to put one's finger on.

Clearly these Profit Warnings in the UK are a Warning Light or more.

There are several definitions of a Bear Market but I think the correct one is when every Relief Rally gets snuffed out by Investors, desperate to ditch their Holdings, as soon as they feel they've got a bit back on their losses.

No Rally can get going.

The problem is that all those strong, slow burner Bear -VEs listed above are ONLY getting strong now. Easily till into March.

I'd thought "We" might get a lift into Xmas, as there are plenty of Technical +VEs around, but clearly no match for their Slow Burning Bigger -VE Brothers.

Still very hard to know whether to get involved in the Selling. Perhaps I'll wait for any mini Bounces and then go SHORT.

But little relief till into March I'd say, and then Uranus will be ploughing thru' Taurus.

And that could really destroy things. And that kicks in anytime from the 7th Jan onwards. 28°36' Aries ain't very far away from Taurus is it ?

Here are the Technical Analysts for last Friday and for this day, once published. Very helpful to quantify things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awwceeNqma4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqCungdCG-8

Very helpful ...

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OK so basically We are into a BEAR Market. I think the last few weeks have proved that.

Every Rally has been killed off by a Sell Off.

Today more Red and that was put down the a Fed Member saying he felt the Monetary Policy looked fine.

So they are talking maybe two more Rate rises next year but they don't seem too unhappy about the Selling.

We've got a 135° from Jupiter to Uranus in January. Venus leaves Scorpio for Sagittarius but apart from those more than several Big Slow Burning -VEs continue to strengthen.

EDIT - Mars will be in Aries in the New Year and that is a +VE.

Trying the put an end date on it all is very difficult because if I said late Feb early March when Neptune is applying to Pluto again We probably would get caught out by Uranus's arrival in Taurus.

The problem is Profiting from BEAR Markets is hard as they will Rally from time to time.

We've got a total Lunar Eclipse around the 21st Jan too. I wonder what that will be throwing the Light onto ?

As to the Fed I think the next scheduled "Do Something" Meeting isn't till latish March. Beautifully timed for maximum panic just before a very late degree Virgo Full Moon/ come very early Aries.

FM about 01:43hrs UKT 21st March 2019. The day after the Fed Meeting.

Virgo is very much to do with Banking and Accounting type things.

So what do do ? I'm thinking of taking long running SHORT positions across the Main Markets with say 25% to 33.5% of my working Capital.

Working a BEAR Market is a new experience for me.

WooWoo - you were right about Jupiter ingress into Sag showing health/tech stocks taking a downward trend. I use horary and it suggests for me to pull out my stocks and that they will not improve (and maybe complete loss of two of my old 401ks). My stocks were Mercury leaving dignified Jupiter and applying to square Mars conjunct Markab, without reception - suggests significant loss is approaching, although the orb is wide and is not quite here yet. I think I might wait until Mercury gets away from Mars between Markab and Scheat and not make hasty decisions. The aspect never really perfects within the sign, so I am skeptical. I think at least the next week might look really bad with that particular influence. I do wonder if a crash is coming, though.

Tanit ! Thanks for that ..

We've swung around into a Bear Market, in the time honoured fashion where the Market repeatedly tries to Rally and then at the fourth or fifth attempt it drops sharply lower catching Bulls out.

Never to return.

Well NOT for several years.

Just received this and there is plenty around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdg3PRDX0U&t=170s

I'm repeating but the real danger comes from Dollar Debt. Jupiter in Sagittarius and the US's first house and crossing their Asc means that the US will be getting "Fatter."

They'll have to raise Interest Rates and that will kill everybody else who is Speculating in the EMs and China.

This has been written about in the Press but the Federal Reserve as little choice but to raise Rates. On Boxing Day News from the US showed that their Economy still seems to be motoring along and Employment very strong. That all points to Inflation.

I think that is Saturn applying to Pluto, and The Node all on the Capricorn axis. Tightening tightening ...

The Node in Cancer really doesn't help as the fire of Lo is gone and people are feeling more reserved and cautious, and Eclipses coming across the Capricorn axis too.

The 21st Jan is a strong one although just in Leo. Though the Node NOT.

Neptune separating from Pluto felt till late Feb, all mean the Bears are smiling.

More later but that is the theme till into May ?

H

OK So The Stars are delivering for me again ....

100% return from yesterday's DJ Long Speculation

1/ A strong +VE peaked today

2/ Next week more Debt get taken on as All seems well. Delusions.

3/ But I think things are being set up for further Selling. Just got to pick the time. Week of the 21st with a strong Lunar Eclipse usually changes the Mood.

4/ Mars trine Jupiter till the 21st Jan could get the Mood strong enough.

Yes till the end of the prior week could or should be +VE/ stable before further heavy Selling towards the end of Jan.

And that might really be the End. I'll be saving my Pennies for some Juicy PUT Option prices appearing.

H

Ok so we are into a very different World now. The general Bearish mood overall may last into 2020.

I feel things will be stable and therefore more +VE now till the 26th of Jan, and then I'll go Short heavily.

I like that Venus will soon leave Scorpio. Venus plus Jupiter ? Supposedly they don't like each other, but better than being in Scorpio.

What is taking my attention to the -VE is Mercury moving into Capricorn from Sagittarius.

Also the week of the 14th Jan Mercury will be besieged by Saturn and Pluto. Suggesting Market Makers will feel constrained. Capricorn is also a pretty Sober place.

So Capricorn is full of obstacles for Mercury. So although I see more overall stability than we've had recently I doubt I will be taking Long positions just now.

I think that is about it really now till the Lunar Eclipse week of the 21st Jan.

And I'm very interested to see what that Eclipse brings.

Regards,

H

Ok so my Relief Rally has been running pretty well.

But in my opinion the Time to consider Jumping Off is approaching.

I think the completion of the Jupiter/ Sag Mars / Aries trine will be that time.

I've read commentators talking about Selling into the mini Rallies.

The next week may be the best example of that for a few months.

EDIT I'll just add a few lines here on Saturday the 26th Jan.

The Jupiter Mars trine delivered plenty of Good News yesterday.

But I think pretty well you've had you lot now.

Certainly Uranus moving towards Taurus should shake the Foundations severely.

Jupiter in Sagittarius does help to resit a total collapse, and it dances in sextile with Mercury in Aquarius but I'd imagine plenty of big Players are leaving the Party now.

I am.

H

OK so Apple delivered just after the Mercury combustion. Mercury now in Aquarius and will receive strong support from Jupiter in Sagittarius.

The Trump Trade lives on.

Some are talking Euphoria before The Crash.

I'll leave things like that as that is how I see it.

Jupiter retro in early to mid April. [EDIT] This usually drops the Markets momentum after a few days or a week or so.

But even Mercury's retro phase gets Jupiter support.

The Dance goes on.

H

Ah ? I see the Markets have neither Rocketed nor Dumped. I'm a bit at a Loss to explain.

Jupiter in Sagittarius was always going to be a threat to my Heavy Sell Off theory.

Those I follow suggest April into May will be the Time to Exit.

For me Jupiter in Sagittarius is about the ONLY +VE left from the massive runs of +VEs we had over the last few years.

So when it retreats around early to mid April you'd expect the buoyancy to come out of the Market.

Further Uranus enters Comfort and Secure loving Taurus on the 6th March 2019.

That means many of those things Long Term Investors love should get turned on their Heads.

Mueller reports on Trump any day now. Does that means the Trump Trade is Over ?

Things do point to a Down Turn.

H

OK so here I am. I haven't been spending too much time on this type of Analysis as there are contradictory factors at work.

In my book

1/ whilst Neptune and Pluto are applying, in the more powerful part of that 6 month Cycle, it is unlikely there will be a Heavy Sell Off, and We are getting into that now. As it started again in late Jan.

That's my opinion.

2/ Also Jupiter seems to be cancelling anything that Saturn, Pluto and The Nodes are trying to bring on the Downside.

Professionals feel that late April into May is the Time to Sell. Certainly then Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto will go retro.

However, 1/ will be gaining more and more +VE strength.

That's the way it goes when you are dealing with up to 50 Cycles of various strengths.

Although I stick purely to Astro We can't escape that Trumpy watches the Markets, reflecting Jupiter I feel.

Recently We had plenty of Downside News from the OECD and the ECB. And China too.

I think it all does point to the Big Sell Off, but the task is to spot when that will bite. And when Trumpy won't be able to stop it.

H

With r.Mercury combusting on Thursday evening 14th Mar into Friday morning 15th Mar in the UKT, followed by the Tension of a filling Moon to the 20th Mar, that All suggests We may get a good bit of a Sell Off thru towards the end of this Week.

The BREXIT Vote tomorrow might kick that off, but equally may bring some relief for a few hours.

H

OK so the Mercury combustions, and especially this one, usually deliver a decent Sell Off over about 36 hrs.

And I've Bet on that.

It is due later this Thursday the 14th March into the 15th.

Further, the Tension of the filling Moon adds to the above. Anytime from about 6 to 2 days before the Full Moon.

The Full Moon on the 20th March UKT.

But Jupiter is in square to this whole action and that'll negate any Sell Off I'd image.

Gott dam it !!

So We then have to think ahead to Jupiter's, and Pluto's and then Saturn's reversal.

Also the two latter's crossing over The Node.

All that will certainly stall any Rally, but the All important factor of Neptune applying to Pluto or NOT, will be +VE.

For me that makes any really decent Sell Off hard to be achieved.

But I'll still be placing some Bets on some Selling come early to mid April.

H