Having an obsession does not make a person "evil," but generally it is a bad idea to support a friend's unhealthy attachment to a person. I say this as an empathetic person, not as a judgmental one.

There is nothing wrong in querents behavior. I think most people in love are obsessive to some extent.
I feel like those who suffer from mental health issues are the ones always projecting on others.

Don't you have friends? Don't you know about their relationship issues? Then why is it a problem for this querent to know what's going on with this man's life. From my posts it's very clear they are working in the same office.
Again you didn't bother to read the post properly or you have comprehension problem. The querent is not the only one discussing this with me, there are others discussing this too.
Like I said, you just want to attack the querent for some reason.

jupiterrising - I am locking this thread. If you cannot speak to people respectfully I will ask for Paul to remove you. This is not the first time you have given insults to members in the forum. One of the rules is to treat others with respect.