Notre Dame Fire.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/No ... Paris_fire

Astrotheme say shortly before 6.50pm, on April 15th 2019, but use the time 6.50pm in their chart. I think the Ascendant should be earlier in Libra, or even at the end of Virgo, with Mercury or its antiscion aspecting the Ascendant. Mercury is 28 degrees Pisces 10 minutes, antiscion 1 degree Libra 50 minutes. I would guess that Mercury's antiscion is much closer to the Ascendant. On the 9/11 chart, Mercury is conjunct the Ascendant.

The Daily Mail's lead story is saying that the fire alarm was raised at 6.20pm, but the fire wasn't found until 6.43pm, "when the inferno was already raging out of control"

Hello Forum:

The 2019 Aries Solar Ingress chart has a T-square involving Sun-Moon-Jupiter with a strong Jupiter in Sagittarius at the apex.

One can’t help but wonder if issues of religious belief will play a major part in our world in the coming year.

For France specifically [see Ingress chart link: https://imgur.com/a/zbRGp4O], the Sun rules the MC, Moon rules the 9th, and Jupiter the 2nd…the government executes a plan to finance and rebuild a religious structure.

What about the rebuilding of the faith itself?

With a tragic event like Notre-Dame burning, the people of France are confronted by severe loss (Ingress ASC in Scorpio, ruler Pluto conjunct Saturn) of not only a place of worship but also, about the diminishment of the Christian faith in their nation.

Maybe this tragic fire is a call to “revival??? – to bring to life again – the beliefs of a people.

Regards,
Dean B.

Thanks for raising this Thread Fleur.

For me We can't get away from the True Nodes being at the mid point of Saturn applying to SR Pluto.

Nearly exact at the moment of the Fire.

Isn't Notre Dame really an Outdated Symbol ?

H

The Daily Mail's lead story is saying that the fire alarm was raised at 6.20pm, but the fire wasn't found until 6.43pm, "when the inferno was already raging out of control"
I think these are UK times.

The 6.50pm is Paris time and I think correct for when the fire was believed to have started. But of course, depending on the cause, it could have taken a hour or more to spark so anytime from about 5.30 would be reasonable

The best timeline of known events I have found is Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fran ... SKCN1RR23D
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Isn't Notre Dame really an Outdated Symbol ?
There is no such thing as an outdated symbol
The question is what is it a symbol of today? And from that you may deduce what the fire is trying to say

Religion? Paris?, France?, Man's impact on the earth?

If religion, then the proximity to Easter is relevant, ( the statement "it will rise again" is notable in this context) also the secularity of France and its representation of Catholicism in a country with a increasing muslin population.

If France, then we must tie it to what has been happening there politically but also to Macron's statements re Europe. Will it unite the country or not?

If Man's impact on the earth, then we can tie it to the climate change protests across the world happening at the same time.

Perhaps it is a sign that "nothing ( man builds) is forever"

You pays your money, you takes your pick......
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Amelia wrote
I think these are UK times.
All the times mentioned here have been French times (including DST).
According to French newspapers and radio, the first automatic alarm signal was at 18:20, but the guard initially found nothing as there may have been a computer bug indicating the wrong sector.. The guard noticed a problem when continuing his round, and gave the full alarm at 18:43.
https://fr/societe/incendie-a-notre-dam ... es-3893394
I think Fleur may be right about Mercury, comparing with WTC chart.
Graham

Interesting thread
In agreement with Woo Woo on the exact midpoint of South node on Saturn Pluto approaching conjunction in Capricorn being important. Take a look at the
Contra antiscia of this position as indication of hidden events and it is Mars in Gemini at 10 degrees in the 9th house [fire starts in the attic roof void] 9th house rules cathedrals.
Further, that mars is square Neptune in Pisces in the 6th & square moon in 12th there is a strong probability that the fire was started deliberately.

Moreover, Aldebaran has been in the sign Gemini since 1286 AD, just around the height of the Christian Crusades against Islam, an interesting indicator of conflict between two world schools of thought.
As the religion of Christianity came into existence when the precession of the equinox was in Pisces then on the MC was Gemini & in the beginning, was the word & the word was made flesh.
So Aldebaran represents St Michael the protector of the Virgin Mary & this conjunction was made with the Malefic planet at the time of the fire in opposition to Antares which resides in Scorpio & is ruled by Mars.
So there is symbolism here to show as Antares represents Islam & its ruler Mars afflicted Aldebaran that something deeper was in play.

Paris Attacks

[
]
The November 13 2015 terrorist attack shows more themes on issues I raised on previous posts Notice that the Moon has just past the Antares star which I believe has a link with radical jihadist Islam.There is a cluster of planets in the 5th house the attack being in places of entertainment.
As an aside Salman Rushdie's Ascendant ruler is exactly on Aldebaran and he received a fatwa for his book Satanic verses.
Back to the Paris attacks & we have Jupiter & Mercury both on the 18th degree
forming a finger of Fate to the Uranus in Aries in the tenth house,the 18th degree as I mentioned earlier is the devils degree.On stage were the band Eagles of death metal they just started their song" Who will kiss the devil"
The sign on the descendant sidereally was Capricorn at the position where the goat's lips come to touch the earth's horizon,according to Babylonian astrology
the sidereal 10th degree of Capricorn is between the goats horns and is an evil degree it corresponds to the inverted pentagram on Baphomets forehead.
So starting their song who will kiss the devil & the lips of the goat touching the horizon as people are killed by Islamic terrorist intent on sending non believers to hell is incredible.
[/img]