i posted a chart for jordan and it's king a month or two ago on this thread below..

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9942

i have used a noon time, as opposed to midnight which is what you are using..

what is the astro basis for your concern?

i see it is jordans birthday in 2 days - may 25th - the basis for both of our charts...
nic campion gives a noon time though as opposed to midnight.. he states, a series of ceremonies in the morning of 25th may in the capital, amman, as the approx starting point for the chart...

thanks
james

james_m wrote:i posted a chart for jordan and it's king a month or two ago on this thread below..

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9942

i have used a noon time, as opposed to midnight which is what you are using..

what is the astro basis for your concern?

i see it is jordans birthday in 2 days - may 25th - the basis for both of our charts...
nic campion gives a noon time though as opposed to midnight.. he states, a series of ceremonies in the morning of 25th may in the capital, amman, as the approx starting point for the chart...

thanks
james
Thanks James. My concerns that in August 2018 we will couple of squares aspects that might bring some troubles and incidents. If you try to transit the chart until the middle of August 2018 you will figure out.

I need to know what's the type of incidents or trouble that we might face?

Thanks in advance,
Ehab Atari

thanks ehab,

do you live in jordan?

the chart is set for midnight which is not an accurate chart to begin with.. noon would be a better starting point.

the outstanding transit that i would be watching is the saturn station at about 2 degrees capricorn - close to opposite the natal venus in jordans chart.. this transit station happens very close to the station of mars at about 28 capricorn around august 31st... after this - the transit of neptune in the vicinity of the natal moon-uranus square in this time frame as well - adds to this.

the transit of pluto has been in a long running opposition to saturn and continues for the next year.. i suspect this is the connection with the war in syria and the tricky role that jordan has to play as a smaller country beholden to the usa, israel and saudi arabia - all countries that have sought to destroy syria.. the base the usa set up just inside syria next to jordans border - al tanf - has to be a concern for jordan..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Tanf_(US_base)

you will have to copy and paste all the data in that url to get it to take you to the actual article on the al tanf base, otherwise it takes you to the al waleed border crossing wikipedia page - which also has a link inside it to the page on the al tanf usa base inside syria..

unfortunately the timing for anything here is challenged by a lack of clarity on the angles of the chart given the ambiguity of the actual time to use for the chart..

what are your concerns for jordan at this point? thanks..

Thanks, James.

I've fixed the chart. Now I've tried to run a transit for the natal chart and in August 2018 I got some aspects that can tell that there will be an bad news with victims and it might be in stores or well-known place.

I will appreciate if you can run the transit for August 2018 and let me know what do you think?

hi ehab,

but you haven't answered my questions!!!

do you live in jordan?

why would these particular transits, or this particular grand square make a direct connection with jordans chart according to you? perhaps you are thinking the mercury station on aug 19th at 11 leo is some sort of catalyst for a terrorist type event, given it's proximity to the mars/pluto conjunction in the jordan chart? i see jupiter transit is at 15 scorpio in this time frame - squared onto the mars as well...

what is the astro rationale for your concern?

2 questions ehab - i am curious if you will be kind enough to answer them!
cheers james

Yes, I live in Jordan. I am Jordanian as well.

For the 2nd question, I will write it in a separate reply.

My question: What does make difference for you if I am living or Jordan or not? Does that change the analysis or do you have other concerns?

hi ehab,

i am curious and i feel a chart is better understood by someone living in the location, then by someone removed.. the chart is one thing.. knowledge of the country and all that goes with it - is very helpful for understanding the dynamics better...

you could work for some intel group for all i know.. and of course one could lie to me too, but i was curious.. now that you have told me you live in jordan, you will be able to offer some non astrological insights to me and others here which could be very helpful in understanding how jordan sits within the fragile dynamic that is going on at present in the middle east.. thanks!
james

note - i keep on adding comments to my post here for anyone that sees it.. my latest addition is today - 8pmish? see bottom of post for additions..

these two articles relate directly to the ongoing challenges for jordan that appear to be coming up in the near future...

http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semp ... skcn1.html

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05/sy ... daraa.html

here is a specific comment from the last thread which applies to the topic of jordan..

"When the southern Syrian pocket collapses, ISIS will only have one venue of operations left in the central ME - Jordan. Jordan is NOT stable. Its' supposed 'stability' is a very thin veneer over a boiling cauldron of Muslim Brotherhood/Salafi sentiment especially among the poor of the refugee camps. If ISIS is forced to come home to Jordan roost, it will - as I said a couple years ago, take over the nest.

Cleansing south Syria will lead to the de-stabilization of Jordan. While I pity the fate that awaits individual Jordanians - it is a kind of Karma for all the shit their government facilitated in Syria.

Given NATO's transfer of much of Incirlik's logistical and strategic functions to the US airbase in N. Jordan (Al Mafraq), Idoubt the US will allow their loyal ally to be threatened - hence the stalemate.

The one solution is for ISIS to be allowed to roam the desert east of Sweida & south of the Petra-Deir Ezzour highway in Syria (out to Al Tanf). "

and finally a 3rd source basically saying much the same - usa supports israel, while both support al qaeda / isis, on the basis of protectiing israel.. meanwhile - jordan - sits uncomfortably very close by...

https://ejmagnier.com/2018/05/27/the-us ... esistance/

monday - may 28th "BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:20 P.M.) – A senior official from the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan told Reuters on Monday that the their country, the U.S., and Russia agreed to preserve the de-escalation zone in southern Syria.

Jordan said on Monday it was discussing developments in southern Syria with Washington and Moscow and that all three parties agreed on the need to preserve a “de-escalation??? zone they brokered last year and which has reduced violence.

The truce — the first U.S. peacekeeping effort in the war under Donald Trump’s presidency — has reduced violence in a particularly sensitive region that includes Syrian territory bordering Israel.

The Syrian military command has yet to respond to this report. "

my understanding is that this de-escalation zone agreement ended a few months ago... not sure that it has been renewed...

i see the jordan prime minister has resigned today... things seem to be ramping up in jordan..

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/ ... y-protests

also - an informative article on where jordan presently finds itself... all in all, it would seem the potential for greater instability in jordan is very pronounced..

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/ki ... tightrope/

solar arc ascendant is very close to 45 degrees from natal neptune.. sa sun is very close to the midpoint of mars/pluto.. in fact, the 12th house mars/pluto conjunction looks challenging with mars ruling the 3rd/8th houses in the natal chart.. jordan is about 3 years away from the exact conjunction of sa sun to mars...

Jordan

I was in Jordan in 2008. The hotel that I stayed in in AMman, the capital, had just been renovated after a terrorist attack. The hotel had a wedding reception and only locals were there and a bomb exploded and people were killed. Poor Jordan is in a difficult place, and Jordan does have my sympathy. AMY