The Stock Markets for the Rest of 2018 !

I've add this thread which really runs till early Dec. There was a suggestion that the Mid Terms might bring a bit of a Rally. I don't really see that but we are now into a Technique Off - whose approach works best ? Lunations or my Top Down Rolling Analysis.

In summary I think I’ve been about right. Or will be. *

Upto the Mid Terms it looks cwazy. Strong conflicting energies. After the Mid Term Results little +VE to write Home about except the t.Pluto has left the n.Mars of the NYSE, and we’ve got t.Mars Translating Light from Venus to Uranus, and even that doesn’t really work.

And the Nodes are caught up there too. And that sort of rubs out the Mars sextile to Uranus too.

GOOD WORK !! Yes we will be at a Newish starting point but Jupiter won’t be inconjunction to Uranus and the Node will be in Cancer.

H

* Don't worry my 21st Sept Crash "that NEVER was" will remain with me for many months.
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Clearly the nearer one gets to the Action Dates things get revised but this is what I've got so far.

From after the Mid Term Results till early Dec.

Well I’ve been pushed to reconsider things as Lunation Analysis using the McWhitter, and the Albano Techniques suggest that after the Mid Terms things might Rally a bit. Though I think McWhitter is more Agnostic than a Believer in a Rally.

I’ve looked through that and really the ONLY points from the 7th Nov Lunations are t.Pluto trine Mars but separating, and then this Point of Thales, which is more related to Translation of Light I’d imagine.

Uranus has dropped back into Aries, and Jupiter is in Sagittarius. The Node is in Cancer.

Once Mars has completed the sextile to Uranus, then Venus and Uranus are in opposition and square to the Nodes.

Mars is inconjunct the Node. Helio wise Mars squares Saturn and then Pluto. Helio Mars Uranus conjunction too. Mercury goes retro Geo of course.

Looks like we have a bit of a Technique Show Down here.

I think my Top Down Rolling Analysis suggests the period after the Mid Terms Results is –VE where as Lunations drawn up for McWhitter and Albano are more +VE but based on the questionable relationship between r.Venus, Uranus and Mars. Of course the Nodes are in there too.

t.Pluto has also moved away from the NYSE n.Mars. And I think that is VERY VERY important.

I think Jupiter ending its inconjunction with r.Uranurs will be a Game Changer.

I like that Uranus remains close to the square to the Nodes, and then quietly hands over that to Pluto.

And we get the great 4th April event when Pluto eventually engages with the Nodal Axis. And All Hell breaks loose.
H

The +VE is based around this Point of Thales, or the relationship between Mars, and Venus, and Mars and Uranus.

Mars is inconjunct the node, and square Jupiter. I think the Venus opposition to Uranus is very problematic.

The Nodal axis is involved with all those planets and Jupiter.

Clearly the time after the Mid Term Results is full of heavy Destiny and Karma, as I'm sure it will be.

However, Mars pretty well free run thru Aquarius is a strongish +VE.

H

So I expect a bit of a Crash Landing across late on the 6th Nov into the 7th Nov UKT.

“We??? then disembark as quickly as we can and prepare for the next Take Off. Probably drip feeding Longs across the whole phase from the 08hrs Open on the 7th Nov UKT till Close on the 8th Nov UKT.

By then r.Venus will have Gallant Mars to hold her Hand and everybody will be feeling Smug due to Jupiter’s arrival in Sagittarius. 11am Thursday 8th UKT.

Mars, powering on, is also applying in sextile to r.Uranus. Helio wise after that Mars squares Saturn and Pluto. That’s plenty of aggression. Trumpy’s in there. Astrowise it does look like Trumpy comes out of the Mid Terms a bit Roughed Up.

From 8th Nov UKT otherwise the Storm will be well over now even if r.Uranus remains close to the Nodes till the end of Nov.

By the end of the week of the 12th Nov, around the 17th Nov things again turn for the worse a bit. Mercury is retro and Venus direct but straight into r.Uranus again and then the Node. Mercury has a combustion, but with Jupiter close and r.Uranus opposite.

As December unfolds again calmer. Jupiter Rising and I thinking the 23rd Nov Lunations for the NYSE and NASDAQ are strongly +VE. Especially the NASDAQ. r.Uranus is back in Aries. Mercury and Venus Rising. Venus free of Uranus. The Nodes free of r.Uranus.

Looks like the week of the 3rd Dec is a logical assess again Date as to where we are heading. Even if “We??? will definitely be well past “Time ! Ladies and Gentlemen??? by then.

And we should certainly be holding an “Oh God??? party in early January as Uranus SDs. That is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. And the reverse gear is broken.

H

It should NOT be underestimated as to how Cwazy a time this Week is Astrologically. And the outcomes therefore pretty wild.

Cwazy ! Cwazy ! And therefore the likelyhood of losing money is very real. A big part of this strategy should be to “Sit on One’s Hands???, Saving Up the Pennies until really clear Turns appear. And “We??? probably get 4 or 5 really decent Actions in a year.

The Week probably can be divided into three. However, the outcome seems to be Selling up to 18hrs on the Tuesday and then waiting till the Open in Europe on the 7th Nov and then Buying and Holding till the end of the Week after. On towards the next Wobbly period on the 17th Nov.

1/ For the first running now and up to a clear cut off at 17:57hrs Tuesday 6th Nov UKT is the battle between Jupiter and The Nodes for r.Uranus’s attention. Jupiter is also at “It??? with The Node in trine.

As the Node r.Uranus square is so strong and beats Jupiter to the completion of the aspects I’d expect the first part of the Week to be –VE.

2/ For the second part I’d feel things will quickly improve after 18hrs on Tuesday 6th Nov. Nearly everything looks +VE except that the Node opposes the mid point of Saturn and Mars. R.Uranus is back in Aries.

3/ I think once the Jupiter r.Uranus action on the 8th Nov at 06:20hrs UKT ends then “We??? are into a little bit of an Unknown.

An aspect like the strong +VE of Jupiter inconjunct r.Uranus doesn’t tend just to stop. If there is now clear –VE working against it the Jupiter mood can hang around for several days.

Jupiter will in Sagittarius. Mars is applying to r.Venus. The Node applying to r.Chiron. So you might expect the +VE energy from 2/ to hold the Markets in a +VE mood thru the 8th Nov and into the 9th Nov.

Does this tell us who comes off best in the Elections ? I don’t think so much. The fact that Jupiter continues dancing with r.Uranus means the Trump Trade is at a peak over the Vote, but you’d expect that, and anyway from around 08:00hrs Eastern Time USA-T much off what he has surfed since the 7th Nov 2016 is over.

Sun up over Washington on the 8th Nov EST heralds a New Dawn. But it is a bit of a Win-Win for the Markets isn’t it. Listening to the BBC Reports on America Trump has brought a lot of work back. In some areas it seems really amazing the result of his approach. If he losses power of the Congress then he won’t be able to pursue his Trade Wars so much. A good thing.

Looking at his Chart Mars does rough him up after the Elections thru inconjunction with his n.Mars/ Eclipse Point / Asc combo. r.Uranus does that in trine, with no Saturn to keep things sensible. Jupiter enters his intercepted Sagittarius. Saturn and Pluto are opposing in opposition and inconjunction many of this n.planets for months and months to come.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Here’s a summary of the above Post.

The Week probably can be divided into three. However, the outcome seems to be Selling up to 18hrs on the Tuesday and then waiting till the Open in Europe on the 7th Nov and then Buying and holding till the end of the Week. And then on towards the next Wobbly period on the 17th Nov.

Points to be concerned about

1/ The New Moon comes on the 7th Nov UKT. If you want excitement hold an Event nearing a Full Moon, if you want a very Heavy Landing do it around the New Moon.

So there is a chance that the square between The Nodes and r.Uranus really “drops??? the Markets. Below 2,650 ? Why NOT.

2/ A big Unknown is what happens once the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction ends at 06:20hrs on the 8th Nov UKT. It is a very strong +VE. It is the Trump Trade.

Although Jupiter will be in The Fatty Greedy Sign of Sagittarius the Uplift that took America and many Traders there is OVER. How long will it take for that to sink in ?

With my main money in my SIPP I’m looking to remain Short till the close in the UK around 16:30hrs on the 6th Nov UKT. And then once I’ve had a lie in on the Wednesday the 7th Nov UKT begin to drip feed in Long positions which I’ll probably hold thru till the 16th Nov.

If you want to check aspect times then the key ones are the Node r.Uranus square and the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction. Always worth checking them to the minute.

I think I’ll be glad when this pretty Mad Period is over by the 9th Nov.
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

And an even shorter Summary. All a bit Unknowable.

1/ The Node r.Uranus square occuring at the New Moon could really drop the Markets Heavily. Up to 18hrs on Thuesday the 6th Nov UKT.

2/ Working to stop that are several +VE Jupiter aspects the main one being the inconjunction with r.Uranus.

The question for this strong +VE that should lift the Markets after 1/ is when will its uplift end ?

Technically at 06:20hrs on the 8th Nov UKT but the Joy may run further giving a false sense of optimism. There is little -VE to pop the bubble.

I'd say that is quite dangerous but luckily the safety net of Jupiter's Home run should keep the buoyancy levels stable.

H

PS I'd really like to stress that the ending of the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction is a Dangerous Situation. After 06:20hrs on the 8th Nov UKT.

We can easily see a decent bounce over the Vote and Results period from the 6pm UKT on the Tuesday, but this Jupiter aspect is all about Euphoria and Greed, and people including, me could easily pile into Long Positions on the 7th Nov, ONLY fro the situation to Stall once we move forward thru the day on the 8th Nov and 9th Nov.

So it might be a case of taking some short term Long Bets on the Wednesday, even late on the Tuesday, with a view to winding them down early on the 8th Nov. 10 am on the 8th UKT.

And then maybe waiting till the 9th Nov to see if the stall produces a Sell Off.

Or even waiting till the next Week for things to settle into place.

So a very exciting Week ahead, and full of major Astrological Events.

Making sense of it pretty hard. And therefore an easy way to lose money.

However, last minute pre-Action checks suggest that the period upto around 21:00hrs on the Tuesday 6th Nov UKT looks more -VE that previously thought as it seems the Node Saturn Mars mid-point is exact around 22hrs-23hrs UKT, and the Moon enters Scorpio around 14hrs UKT on the Tuesday opposing r.Uranus and squaring the Nodes.

[EDIT those times are my best effort. You can check them yourself. Suggests the peak -VE would be a bit later than the original 18hrs UKT Tuesday].

And I've seen the latter cause Selling.

Further, if the Node opposition to the mid-point is around 22hrs-23hrs UKT on the Tuesday 6th Nov then most of the -VEs come in the early part of the Week, and then the remainder of the Week, from say 20hrs-21hrs on the Tuesday looks more +VE.

A clearer division. Certainly up to around 13hrs on the Thursday 8th Nov UKT.

So things are pointing to US led Selling of the Main Indices over the first two days, and then a Rally for very early on the Wednesday into the Thursday afternoon UKT.

Late Thursday onwards, the last period, is a little harder, but I think it suggests Calm and Stability.

There "You" are ....

H

So as best as I can it seems that the Node opposition to the Saturn Mars mid point arrives between 20hrs and 21hrs on the Tuesday 6th Nov UKT. Probably about 20:30hrs UKT. (I'll try to get it exact tomorrow - 3 moving objects to assess !!).

1/ This means then for the first two days of the Week ahead "We" have Jupiter powering on supplying plenty of +VE buoyancy.

Typical plenty of "It Can't Go Wrong" Trumpy Red Neck thinking, but also the following powerful -VEs building to completion first.

a/ Tuesday around 14hrs UKT the Moon completes an ingress into Scorpio and opposes the already very tense r.Uranus, and square the Node. I've seen this cause problems before.

b/ At 17:57hrs the same day the Big -VE strikes. The Node squares r.Uranus to completion.

Soon after the Node enters Cancer. However, that won't be an exact thing.

c/ Also that day about 20:30 hrs UKT the Node opposes the mid point of Saturn and Mars.

Of course that is the time running up to the end of the US Trading Day on the Election Day.

I also hear today that the UK Government hope they might get agreement on their BREXIT plans on the Tuesday too.

Owch ?

2/ So near the end of the Trading Day in the USA on Tuesday 6th Nov UKT, nearly all the -VEs begin to weaken.

It points to the Markets roaring back thru Wednesday into Thursday afternoon.

3/ Then probably some +VE Calm and Harmony from Mars trine r.Venus, and Mars sextile r.Uranus.

Well the latter Umph for the Markets.

Of course it isn't so clear cut and the Trump Trade is over by 13hrs UKT on the Thursday 8yh Nov pretty well.

H

Although the US Tech 100 did go about -1.5% lower "We've" bounced back towards the end and above Resistance Levels.

Just have to see if the -VE can bite harder tomorrow upto say 17hrs-20hrs UKT.

I think "We'll" all be a lot happier once the Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction carries Jupiter into Sagittarius.

Home Run for The Trump Trade !

That'll be in the morning of the 8th Nov UKT.

And I think "We'll" bounce into that too.

ONLY then will "We" find out just how much Upside that aspect has given us, and whether Jupiter in Sagittarius can keep the Markets up there.

I'm beginning to think that it'll be problematic for the Bulls once this VERY STRONG +VE Jupiter r.Uranus inconjunction weakens as the Sun rises this Thursday UKT.

Jupiter has run across Neptune and Pluto three times Translating so VERY BIG HEAP +VE energy will begin to end towards the end of this Week.

I think then Americans will have to learn to live off what Trump has delivered to their Front Doors.

Clearly it'l take a little while for all the possible changes to sink in.

H

PS Of course Uranus will eventually complete and inconjunction from Taurus to the USA's Ascendant in the coming years.

Proper Revolution.

Umph ?

I'm moving to the side lines now. Far far too complicated to Judge this week (and last for the record), even though I think we'll have +VE days tomorrow, Wednesday and into Thursday.

1/ We could still Sell sharply today but that wouldn't be more than 1% now I'd doubt.

2/ I'm coming around to the over all End of this, next week, will be a bit more Bearish.

You've got to get it that we are ridding a Massive +VE Wave now to its dying moments early on Thursday 8th Nov. Dawn UKT.

It started back in early Nov 2016 !!

Enough +Vs towards the end of this week for a soft landing of that, and then the true situation next week.

And a clear -VE phase from the 16th Nov Mercury retro, Venus direct back across r.Uranus and the Node, or even the 15th Nov, Mars Node, till late Nov.

IT REALLY IS A COMPLETELY NEW CHAPTER and I think we'll All have to do our Analysis all over again.

A New Start.

H

While "We" wait for the Jupiter r.Uranus to play its last Hand, I've been thinking a bit more about what comes for the rest of this Year.

And I am becoming more Bearish. Longer term I've always been so but "We" are seeing just how strong the above inconjunction is, and even thought it carries us into Sagittarius, and Mars trines r.Venus, I think "We" will soon be realising that The Party is well and truly over.

The Node will have dropped in Cancer too. Next week "We" have plenty of small -VEs kicking in.

Can "We" interpret how the Elections go. I'd say Trump will be able to put a brave face on, but he'll have to find new ways of delivering his Vision.

I'm now thinking of placing longer term PUTs Options thru late this evening, thru Wednesday till early Thursday.

Fascinating ? Get it right and Win well.

The Unknown is all these +VEs that crescendo just as the Votes are being counted.

Or is that just Trump sticking two fingers up, and saying I did it (even if he losses the House ) ?

In reality he has played a blinder.

H