putin chart and the nodes

there is already a thread on the mundane forum on putin which one can find here -
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8460

but i wanted to quote what i have just read from the rahu-ketu experience book by prash trivedi, with regard to putins nodal axis.. here is putins chart.. it is not a definitive or verified chart..

pluto - ketu

"this can be said to be a powerhouse combination as both ketu and pluto have 'power' as their underlying theme.. as discussed in chapter 3 ketu shares a lot of the qualities that are attributed to pluto in western astrology.. ketu like luto relates with the primordial forces present at the beginning of creation.. ketu and pluto together encompass the realm covered by the terms enigma and enigmatic.. this combination signifies that one has undergone some deep catharsis in a previous life and is thus rewarded by some form of power in the present life..

this combination relates to the depths in every aspect of existence and is more concerned with the underlying forces than the surface superficialities in much the same way as pluto.."

it goes on for another 4 paragraphs and gives the examples of john f. kennedy, indira gandhi and thomas edison as examples of this configuration as well...

i thought it was worth sharing, as i am finding the usefulness of the nodes quite pronounced..