Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I get the money?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScorpionVenus

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Will I get the money? Reply with quote

I am currently waiting for crime victim's compensation. It was just denied, but this is some trickery by law enforcement. There has been a human trafficking investigation going on all year, for which I am the victim. I have apparently been being simultaneously "vetted" for some position in law enforcement. As a result, I have dealt with a variety of "tests" throughout the year, and this is certainly one of them.

That being said, I have a court hearing on January 28, and I asked, "Will I have the money by the hearing?"

I am also waiting for VA benefits backpay, which I am certainly eligible to be receiving.

The question referred to either and/or both of these cases.

The Ascendant is Scorpio ruled by Mars. The planetary day and hour are BOTH Mars. The chart is radical.

The Money is the 8th house Gemini. Ruled by Mercury, sitting right on top of the 2nd house cusp. Mercury is in detriment, but being received by Jupiter, who is in rulership and rules my 2nd house of money.

Jupiter is also conjunct the 2nd house cusp, which is a great place for him. He is applying to the cusp within 4 degrees, so could be considered to already be in the 2nd house.

Venus is conjunct the Ascendant, one degree inside the 12th. She is in detriment, but in her own terms and still a benefic.

The Moon is in Leo, partile conjunct my natal Mars, and in the 9th house.

The Moon is currently separating from a trine with Jupiter (L2) and applying to immediately trine Mercury (L 8) in the 2nd.

While Mercury is 4 degrees separating from conjunction to Jupiter, I think this shows the recent "taking away" of the money (by intentionally witholding it). However, the Moon translates the light from Jupiter to Mercury- bringing them back together. After the Moon trines Mercury (L 8), she squares Venus on my Ascendant.

Based on the translation of light and Mercury's placement on the 2nd house cusp, I think the answer is YES, I will receive the money by January 28.

Any other thoughts on this?

Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting ready for work and cannot reply (hopefully others will want to participate) but I am very sorry to hear about what has happened to you. It is making me wonder if Venus in detriment in the other chart regarding moving relates to this issue. It could be that your move is in part because of this horrible period of your life but that something positive comes of it - a new opportunity.
Tanit3333

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on a short break at work but was thinking about your chart. I do know that for any financial question when the 2nd ruler and/or Moon are well placed and aspecting one another, this is an argument for gain. The one thing I find a little unsettling is the 8th ruler in detriment and not receiving the 2nd ruler nor the Moon. Additionally, you typically want the 8th ruler to apply to the 2nd ruler and not have the 2nd ruler giving its influence to the 8th ruler. For 8th house financial matters, such as money owed, Lilly says regarding this general influence of the 8th ruler not being very nice:

Quote:
the Lord of the 7th, or of the 8th be in the lst or 2nd, and neither have reception of the Lord of the lst or 2nd House, or of the Moon, it's an argument he shall not have his desire accomplished, but shall receive a deniall or more prejudice in the thing demanded.

I am hesitant to say the money will be denied due to Jupiter having collected the light of Moon and Mercury and Moon again translating light, but you did mention that you have already been denied, so the future aspect could indicate a similar result - there is little reason to believe the future aspect looks different than the previous. Since you said they are testing you and there is "trickery," maybe Mercury, the trickster planet by nature, will deny you again for now but you may get the money later? It seems odd how in many ways the chart is positive but the 8th ruler is rather difficult. Perhaps that is just the previous issue, though. Normally a trine would not require a reception. Good luck, however it turns out. Hopefully the Jupiter influence will outweigh any difficulty in the end.
ScorpionVenus

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your feedback. I am really iffy on that Mercury as well. I was thinking with the reception, perhaps it is an appeal process, and that I have to "go get it."

I did write out my appeal tonight. The denied it based on "insufficient evidence of a crime," but that's not even how it is based. So, whether or not it is granted is truly totally up to what their plans with this are.

Unfortunately, I don't have a clue. It is so frustrating to draw a chart and still not have a solid answer Sad
Serene

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Venus, can you please further explain who will be giving you the money? Will it be the government?Sorry i could not understand fully from the question. The MC (verdict by the court) at zero degree is also not particularly helpful in pointing clearly towards an answer. Are you sure of the time you cast this chart? Can it be a few mins earlier also?
Tanit3333

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't have a clue. It is so frustrating to draw a chart and still not have a solid answe

Overall it seems positive. I honestly doubt it means no money in the end, but I am personally not great at telling someone when it will happen. Since you asked about the hearing, I would assume it is answering that but there is a lot of fixed indicators that could suggest it takes longer. I also wonder about the influence of Neptune on the significators making things confusing and take longer. Is there an issue with proving residence or something? The chart has some stuff leaving me scratching my head, but I tend to over analyze things. In financial matters, you generally want to see fruitful indicators, especially water signs. The signs here are all fire, and also the PoF even, which is not so great with money. It would decrease abundance, or the money may go as quickly as it comes. Leo is a barren sign too. It would be odd for an 8th house matter, even in detriment, to lead to no money when there is translation of light via a trine with the Moon between the 8th and 2nd ruler. I normally would think little of Mercury's signification being another rejection except due to the background information and Lilly's warning on lack of reception (I still say Bonatti would say a trine does not require reception though). The fact that Mercury also rules the 10th to me indicates it represents the hearing. If you do get the money, I think the amount may be less than expected or disappointing, but if you got nothing I would be very surprised. When financial indicators are weak, it suggests loss or decrease. What is odd though is that the 2nd ruler is so strong. I do think Jupiter in fire is not quite as great as some other placements. Fire dissipates. I have Leo Jupiter (triplicity dignity) in the 2nd and even when I make a lot of money, it seems like some other matter comes to suck it up.
Vyri

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Courts in your favor for a settlement? Reply with quote

Radical host Mars of the 1st house agrees with Venus in mutual reception, (Pisces-Scorpio) the clinch is the lesser amount (Venus in 12th HC (self sacrifice) additional to her mutual reception placement, augments the sacrificial energy, her placement exchanged with Mars. I don't think you will receive all that the explanation of your damages will reflect-monetary compensation.

Will you be representing yourself in court, if this is the case (Moon in Leo-Mercury in fire-Sagittarius) you should side step an argument rather than engage in the invitation to debate with an authority figure (policeman).

Jupiter (courts) in the 1st HC, is influenced by your presence under fire. Also take note of the Mercury Jupiter square Neptune angle, everything in conversation for a modes operand must be truthfully disclosed with as much prof as possible, minus exaggeration. (Mars back in the 12th-Mercury in detriment past the protection of Jupiter) Jup. in your 1st quarter (Jupiter colours your persona) exemplifies courts giving you circumspection rulings. Totally their baby so to speak so leave it up to the judge solely? Moon's last aspect (trine) to Uranus of hopes leads the way for temperament success, a laid back (Aquarius almost intercepted in thoughtful 3rd) approach.

Will you udate?
Sincerely
Vyri
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"-Lord Byron
ScorpionVenus

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the ruler of this decision is not a court at all. The Crime Victim's Compensation is through an office called the Office of Crime Victim's Services. They decide to grant or deny.

However, with law enforcement interfering with everything in my life, including this, they have instructed them to deny it (at least for now). There is an appeal process, and I filled it out, but I did not submit it. The reason I will not submit it is because when it is given to me is up to the FBI. Since there was no "real" denial, there will be no "real" appeal.

The crimes I am seeking the compensation for have been investigated for, at minimum, one year. There is proof, and the perpetrators will be arrested (likely this month). However, for some reason, the FBI is simultaneously putting me through this testing process of some-sort, and this seems to include holding back any and all funds that might come my way.

I won't have to go through a court to get the money. The office that processes it will likely be paying it once the investigation is complete.

So, basically, the question was whether or not this "game" would be over by January 28, thus me being able to finally receive the money.

Serene, the time I asked the question in the chart is exact Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: