OK so always worth taking Others' inputs.

Hitting Key Resistances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_4CAeJnKw

1/ Earnings next Week ? And Mercury hits Aries on the Wednesday 17th April UKT.

2/ Jupiter going retro is a Stall indicator.

But as usual The Stars are calling it as it'll be. Which is ?

There are Head Winds but equally Trumpy has both eyes on the US Markets.

The Head Winds will develop and develop over the coming months, and suddenly they will bite.

The Job is to keep Watching and Analysis till that moment comes.

That's the Rub.

I feel Mercury entering Aries as the Earnings start will help the Markets avoid a shocker.

H

Ok so We got the rise in the Main US Markets taking them over 2,900 as last week ended.

We've got Mercury entering Firey Aries and Mars in Gemini. Venus too will enter Aries soon enough.

I'd imagine those together will be enough to hold back any Stall that Jupiter's retro action might bring.

I'm afraid We'll have to wait for Pluto's and Saturn's retro action in late April.

But even that will increase the +VE torque between Neptune and Pluto. This gains +VE power all the way till say Oct.

I think it is very hard to have a decent Sell Off while those two big beasts are dancing harmoniously in ever closer union.

I suppose it is worth noting that Mercury and Mars won't be in those +VE signs for too long. Venus a little longer.

I'm afraid it is the reality. Trump watches the Markets and isn't going to let them slip.

However the Tail winds are clearly increasing and We need to watch for when the Cycles tip the scales.

As I doubt Trumpy will be able to talk up the Markets for ever.

Let's see how things play out now till late May.

H

Patience they say is a virtue.

With my strongly placed Uranus afflicted by Saturn no doubt Patience I struggle with.

So I'm disappointed that We may NOT be getting a Heavy Sell Off in the coming weeks.

So I looked thru the movements of Mercury, Mars and Venus, and the sun and it looks like the Week of the 13th May into the Week of the 20th May has some temporary Correction signatures written into them.

This is my first take on that so I may revisit but the negativity that comes towards the end of the first week may well flow into Mercury's combustion on the Monday 20th.

The Week of the 6th May also shows some conflictions with +VEs. And that may set up the necessary doubts for the Week of the 13th May.

Especially towards the end of it.

HURRAH !

H

I'm starting another thread on Short Selling in 2019.

So my final thoughts as we near May are these

"The Sun enters Taurus over the Easter weekend and then perhaps I’ll take up some small Long positions thru till the end of the week of the 6th May. It does seem some +VE momentum is starting now, even with retro Jupiter gaining power."

H